Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excessive Brightness

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Nice edit on the Skyli---HOLY CRAP! Look at that Corvette shot! :drool:

You've just went to the next level, Alex! :bowdown:

Very nice Challenger edit. Amazing Cizeta picture, always loved that car, unfortunately no premium, others are great, excellent GT-R rims, Bravo MrEverest 👍

I really love your editing style Alex ! "The Mishimoto Powered" is just awesome :drool:
And great work on that Cizeta, looks like a premium ;)

Friends, do not think for any fraud or something like that, but The Mishimoto Powered with Skyline is not really a screenshot of Gran Turismo. This Vray render, such I want to see Gran Turismo 6, I like bodykits which offers us, let's Forza. In general, I do not want anyone to spoof if that, thanks!

Yeah pretty sweet. Good model. I like how you tried to give it a GT5 scene, would have convinced many people had you not mentioned it was a rendered model. Good work on it though, nice rendering. 👍 Looks like 3DS Max I see. ;)

That looks sick as usual, Alex! :bowdown:

Can't wait for what you'll announce! 👍

The Skyline shots look amazing! And I've never thought that red would work so good on a Skyline. The tones, compositions and everything about the set just makes it so very tasteful, great job, MrEverest.

Pretty nice Skyline shots. The first one has some great energy about it, but I really like the deeper colouring and toning of the other shots. 👍

Very impressive what you've done for the Mishimoto shot...
Nice angle on "the chase" (and funny thing in the background ;) ).
And these GT-R pics are all very nice 👍

Back