MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
Actually you tagged Texasjdc who then tagged and said how well the other guys were doing....then you verbally accused texas of being a poor leader for going to iracing...which in turn the "new guys" defended him

Work sucks
Because I thought TexasJDC just abandoned his league without a successor. He didn't state he found someone to run it in his first post. And he did abandoned this league without a word. With the knowledge I had at the time that terrible thing to do to your own League.

He could have just defended himself without bringing others into it. You can mention people's names in these posts without tagging them. As exampled in the above paragraph.

You should at least glad you have a job right now. I know people who don't anymore. What exactly do you do for work?

Last edited:
Because I thought TexasJDC just abandoned his league without a successor. He didn't state he found someone to run it in his first post. And he did abandoned this league without a word. With the knowledge I had at the time that terrible thing to do to your own League.

He could have just defended himself without bringing others into it. You mention people's names in these posts without tagging them. As exampled in the above paragraph.

You should at least glad you have a job right now. I know people who don't anymore. What exactly do you do for work?

Back to the justified by ignorance defense again?

Back to the justified by ignorance defense again?
Since you were so concerned about our membership. Another player has joined our league about 2 hours ago. Making 9 league members.

Herimopp89 is a passed league member and has been civil so he is more than welcome post here.

You have been rude and taunting since your first post here. And have stated no interest in joining this league. If your next post here isn't a honest request to join. Then you are not welcomed to post here. And you will be Ignored.

Oh, I had read the rules for this site when I signed up. I'm not going to start using profanity anytime soon if waiting to report me on something.

This quite literally makes no sense.
Herimopp89 is a passed league member and has been civil so he is more than welcome post here.

You have stated no interest in joining this league. If your next post here isn't a honest request to join. Then you are not welcomed to post here. And you will be Ignored.

Oh, I had read the rules for this site when I signed up. I'm not going to start using profanity anytime soon if waiting to report me on something.

I honestly didn't mean to stir up the hornet's nest my apologies for that, I'm not going to go into the he said she said battle it's all above, over and everyone can make their own decision. But I will take a brief second to clarify why I tagged the existing ARL BoD, the reason I included them was to show that even though I am no longer racing on GTS, ARL is as strong as ever and we have a great staff who are doing an amazing job, especially since you were really concerned who was running ARL since my departure. things did not need to get this out of hand I responded polite, even looked over the series and gave it a compliment to try to keep the peace but idk what I did to you personally but I felt your response to a civil reply not wanting to join was both s***** and ignorant. 2 things I've learned running leagues is you don't get far acting like DP (you know who I'm taking about) and the drivers make the series not the organizers and with the way you responded to a simple decline shows you still have alot to learn while running a series. best of luck to you and your series I hope all the drivers have a amazing time and have some good racing! If anyone ever jumps on iracing shoot me a friend request!

Also I would like to thank both @Rinsky and @Infineon for allowing me to join and race they did an amazing job with this series and I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
@Cold Warrior, what you don’t know is that one of the other founding members of ARL (me) is still active in the league and involved. Jack and I discussed his leave of absence from racing in the league and the other BOD members were informed. He didn’t abandon anything as you stated. ARL has always been and will always be about our drivers, not the BOD or any specific member of. That’s what makes us a strong league that is competitive and very fun to be a part of.

2 things I've learned running leagues is you don't get far acting like DP (you know who I'm taking about)

Screenshot_20210202-163001.png

500_F_41315369_m0xO3MnUmp6GXYUR88IVrin9Amo0RfN4.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly didn't mean to stir up the hornet's nest my apologies for that, I'm not going to go into the he said she said battle it's all above, over and everyone can make their own decision. But I will take a brief second to clarify why I tagged the existing ARL BoD, the reason I included them was to show that even though I am no longer racing on GTS, ARL is as strong as ever and we have a great staff who are doing an amazing job, especially since you were really concerned who was running ARL since my departure. things did not need to get this out of hand I responded polite, even looked over the series and gave it a compliment to try to keep the peace but idk what I did to you personally but I felt your response to a civil reply not wanting to join was both s***** and ignorant. 2 things I've learned running leagues is you don't get far acting like DP (you know who I'm taking about) and the drivers make the series not the organizers and with the way you responded to a simple decline shows you still have alot to learn while running a series. best of luck to you and your series I hope all the drivers have a amazing time and have some good racing! If anyone ever jumps on iracing shoot me a friend request!

Also I would like to thank both @Rinsky and @Infineon for allowing me to join and race they did an amazing job with this series and I really enjoyed it.
I guess I'm sorry too. I thought you goated them into this. So I got mad and maybe took things a little to far.

I just don't need people coming into our form. Old form or not and disrespecting me. I have never done that on league forms and nor would I. And I'm willing to bet they read into nothing before posting.

I'm currently running 2 leagues by myself. And the new form for this series I put together in 2 weeks. It's disheartening to all that work. To only have one player transfer.

Even after I hosted 9 of 11 races last season too. Because of Rinsky's homelife and he internet connection. We tried my connection and work well better. I live in Eastern Pennsylvania so my server works well with our European players.

If you know anyone who is not mad at me that would be interested in this series or my Supercar. Send them these links below.

Rinsky's
2021 Monthly Saturday Night Endurance Series
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/rinskys-2021-monthly-saturday-night-endurance-series.396947/

Last edited:
I guess I'm sorry too. I thought you goated them into this. So I got mad and maybe took things a little to far.

I just don't need people coming into our form. Old form or not and disrespecting me. I have never done that on league forms and nor would I. And I'm willing to bet they read into nothing before posting.

I'm currently running 2 leagues by myself. And the new form for this series I put together in 2 weeks. It's disheartening to all that work. To only have one player transfer.

Even after I hosted 9 of 11 races last season too. Because of Rinsky's homelife and he internet connection. We tried my connection and work well better. I live in Eastern Pennsylvania so my server works well with our European players.

If know who is not mad at me that would be interested in this series or my Supercar. Send them these links below.

Rinsky's
2021 Monthly Saturday Night Endurance Series
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/rinskys-2021-monthly-saturday-night-endurance-series.396947/

Water under the bridge man my apologies aswell. I will definitely let our guys know about it. Back when rinsky and infineon were running the show, MSN and ARL always tried to help one another and worked together because at the end of the day we are all doing something we enjoy. I would like to see that relationship between the two groups continue to grow and wish you guys nothing but the best of luck and some good racing! I will pass on the word about both series man and again wish you the best of luck

Oh DP = DesertPenguin. I've known about his banned for a while. I discovered it after he deleted me as a friend off PSN. Rinsky and I had several problems with him. Penguin was okay our first season until he stopped showing up.

The 2nd season he signed again. This season he kept leaving races early to go join another league. The beginning of that season we had beyond a full roster. Had like 20 players for only 16 slots and even had to start turning away people. I ended calling him out for taking up a spot he was not commit to. While other players are outside looking a spot.

Last season he signed at the beginning of the year. And never showed up even before he got banned.

Rinsky during was a bit more patient with him up until he ran a Toyota GT 86 league with him. The league lasted 6 races. I'm not exactly sure what happened between them but, Rinsky was always quick to get upset him after their league fell through.

The again I'm not sure what to expect for someone who doesn't know where penguins live. I hope he doesn't get stuck in a desert looking for an all you can eat penguins buffet. He may find himself very disappointed and hungry.

Last edited:
Water under the bridge man my apologies aswell. I will definitely let our guys know about it. Back when rinsky and infineon were running the show, MSN and ARL always tried to help one another and worked together because at the end of the day we are all doing something we enjoy. I would like to see that relationship between the two groups continue to grow and wish you guys nothing but the best of luck and some good racing! I will pass on the word about both series man and again wish you the best of luck
Thanks the new MSN series is doing well so far. I kept it as a more for fun leisurely series. We keep slowly adding players. Just got a new sign up today.

As for the Supercar series. The car and tire regulations make it very tough series. So attendance low. I expected it to be when I launched it. I would recommend suggesting it to those who don't easily shy from a challenge.

To past Rinsky's MSN still watching this forum. This league will be starting it's final season this Saturday January 8th, 2022. Due to the release date of Gran Turismo 7. This series will become an 8 race weekly series for it Final Tour. The new season lobby schedule. Lobby opens for Practice by 6:30 pm Eastern US Standard Time (EST) I often open before this time. Qualifying / Race Start 7:45 pm EST. Even if you can't make every race consider joining in for the last season. Link to the new forum below.

Oh DP = DesertPenguin. I've known about his banned for a while. I discovered it after he deleted me as a friend off PSN. Rinsky and I had several problems with him. Penguin was okay our first season until he stopped showing up.

The 2nd season he signed again. This season he kept leaving races early to go join another league. The beginning of that season we had beyond a full roster. Had like 20 players for only 16 slots and even had to start turning away people. I ended calling him out for taking up a spot he was not commit to. While other players are outside looking a spot.

Last season he signed at the beginning of the year. And never showed up even before he got banned.

Rinsky during was a bit more patient with him up until he ran a Toyota GT 86 league with him. The league lasted 6 races. I'm not exactly sure what happened between them but, Rinsky was always quick to get upset him after their league fell through.

The again I'm not sure what to expect for someone who doesn't know where penguins live. I hope he doesn't get stuck in a desert looking for an all you can eat penguins buffet. He may find himself very disappointed and hungry.
I kicked DP out of my league/series too a long time ago. Some of the same problems you all had with him. Just not worth it.

I kicked DP out of my league/series too a long time ago. Some of the same problems you all had with him. Just not worth it.
It's been over 10 months since that post. I forgot about it. Even with all the problems we had with him. I still sent him an invite to our final season. As did with all the other old members I could find. I got along with him worse than Rinsky did. So I doubt he'll be joining us.

We are welcoming new members too. If you would like to join us for our final season.

Dear pass member of Rinsky's MSN. As I sent out before. This series will end after our short rapid 2022 season. Our last race is scheduled for Saturday January 26th. We will end with a running of the Gran Turismo classic 90 lap 200 mile race at Laguna Sega. This race will be ran with the Gr.3 Class introduced for our 2020 season. You were once a part of a part this series. We have room for at least 7. Please consider joining us for Rinsky's final race. Lobby will open by 6:30pm and the Race / Qualifying will start at 7:45pm by Eastern US Standard Time (EST). Ask for race details.

This is my new league's soft opening. I'm giving the old crew couple days advanced before I open up everyone on GT Planet this Saturday. This forum is not 100% complete yet but, I want to get sign ups started. So I present the...

Sports Car Endurance Racing Championship

20970946176998818.jpg

Host Introduction

Hello I'm Cold Warrior (PSN TheColdWarriors). I am the creator and main host of this series. I'm very passionate about cars and racing. Of past and present. And I will race almost anything in the game.

Series Introduction

This is a semi serious unique multi class Endurance racing league. Intended to be my flagship league for GT7. Drivers will have the option to compete in one of the top 3 racing classes (Gr.1, Gr.2, and Gr.3 in GT7. Races will be held on Saturday nights. On a somewhat bi-weekly schedule. With a season running from January to June.

Race length will be between 1 hour and 3 hours. All races will feature realistic settings including heavy mechanical damage. Most races will feature the all 3 classes on track together. I will be offering an award for this series. The class winners will be able to select a track for the following season.

Link

Last edited:
Still looking for drivers for my GT7 Saturday Night Endurance League. First round starts in 4 days. With 15 races between Jan 6th and Jun 22nd. Players can choose between Gr.1 or Gr.3 classes. Gr.1 DRIVERS NEEDED. Lobby will be open by 7pm. Qualifying starts at 8pm and the race will start at 8:30pm. More details available if interested.

Back