MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony
@Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue
@Tall Paul

The 2021 Rinsky's MSN Endurance series season. Will getting off to a late stop because of illness in my family. The first race is this Saturday. Lobby time and schedule is the same as last

Any of you who wish to still join. You didn't miss a thing yet.

This most interesting rule this year is that your Gr.3 and Gr4 cars don't have to be from the same manufacturer. You're welcome mix and match. There is a limit of 2 cars of the same car model. First come first serve.

Link to the new form.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/rinskys-2021-monthly-saturday-night-endurance-series.396947/

@Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue
@Tall Paul

I'm posting this any of the hold outs who still check in. If any of you do.

The first race of 2021 season on the new form was held Saturday January 16th. This race was delayed due to the holidays and family health issues. I learned from last July to avoid holidays weeks as much as possible.

The first race went very well. Many new players have signed up before the first race and got couple more after the first race. All of them who raced round 1 seemed to enjoy the race.

As now only fastone371 and I have transfer from this old form. While I know some of you couldn't continue this series. So I knew we would lose some of you. And yet it saddens me that so many of you have not even considered to try this series under new management. After I helped Rinsky prepare the 2020 season and hosted must of our races of 2020. Which so many of you enjoyed.

So if any you are at interested in at least trying a race for 2021 season. Here the next race details, 2021 car regulations, the race day lobby schedule, and a link to the new form below.

Next Race

February 6th

Circuit de Sainte - Croix C
90 Minutes
Gr.3
Afternoon 13:20 Clear
Fuel x3
Tires x5
Grid Start
Qualifying 13 Minutes
Corner Penalties Strong
Car Regulations

*Gr.3 and Gr4 Classes
*On BOP
*Racing Softs
Intermediate Wets
Heavy Wets
*No Tuning

Car Selection Regulations

*Mixed Manufacturers Allowed

*Only A Max 2 Cars Of Same Car Model Allowed.

(Both BMW M6s count for the same limit)[/FONT]​

*Car selection is first come first served regardless of when you sign up.

*You may not hold more than one model pre class.

Car Change Policy

You are welcome to change your after any race. What's the catch. You will not score any points for your first race with your new ride. However you will still be receive any penalties earned.

Unavailable Car List

Gr.3 Class
Porsche 911

Gr.4 Class
Dodge Viper
Ferrari 458

Lobby Schedule and Times

Saturdays Night

Practice Start
Sat 6:30 pm Eastern Standard
Sat 3:30 pm Pacific Standard
Sun 12:30 am Central Europe Standard

Qualifying / Race Start
Sat 7:30 pm EST
Sat 4:30 pm PST
Sun 1:30 am CET

These lobby times are for all race unless specified otherwise.

All times are standard for the US Eastern Time Zone. Daylight Savings is Practiced in my area.

Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5
Nov 1st, 2020 - Mar 14th, 2021

Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4
Mar 8, 2020 - Nov 1st, 2020
Mar 14th, 2021 - Nov 7th, 2021

The 2021 is scoring 10 of 12 regular season races. The same as last year. So after the 3rd race on March 6th. I will amuse that nobody else is interested in 2021 season and will stop post updates to this form. As long as someone shows up I continue this series this until death of GT Sport.​

Link to the new form.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/rinskys-2021-monthly-saturday-night-endurance-series.396947/

Last edited:
@Tall Paul

The first race of 2021 season on the new form was held Saturday January 16th. This race was delayed due to the holidays and family health issues. I learned from last July to avoid holidays weeks as much as possible.

The first race went very well. Many new players have signed up before the first race and got couple more after the first race. All of them who raced round 1 seemed to enjoy the race.

As now only fastone371 and I have transfer from this old form. While I know some of you couldn't continue this series. So I knew we would lose some of you. And yet it saddens me that so of you have not even considered to try this series under new management. After I helped Rinsky prepare the 2020 season and hosted must of our races of 2020. Which so many of you enjoyed.

So if any you are at interested in at least trying a race for 2021 season. Here the next race details, 2021 car regulations, the race day lobby schedule, and a link to the new form below.

Next Race

February 6th

90 Minutes
Gr.3
Fuel x3
Tires x5
Grid Start
Qualifying 13 Minutes
Corner Penalties Strong
Car Regulations

*Gr.3 and Gr4 Classes
*On BOP
*Racing Softs
Intermediate Wets
Heavy Wets
*No Tuning

Car Change Policy

You are welcome to change your after any race. What's the catch. You will not score any points for your first race with your new ride. However you will still be receive any penalties earned.

Unavailable Car List

Gr.3 Class
Porsche 911

Gr.4 Class
Dodge Viper
Ferrari 458

Lobby Schedule and Times

Saturdays Night

Practice Start

Qualifying / Race Start

All times are standard for the US Eastern Time Zone. Daylight Savings is Practiced in my area.

The 2021 is scoring 10 of 12 regular season races. The same as last year. So after the 3rd race on March 6th. I will amuse that nobody else is interested in 2021 and will stop post updates to this form.​

Link to the new form.

Hey man,
I still check out the forums from time to time but unfortunately I do not have the ps service anymore, between that and the iracing endurance season starting I will unfortunately have to bow out, good luck this season guys it really looks like a fun season ahead!

(I can't speak for everyone but jw is in the same boat and wishes you guys the best this next season aswell)

Hey man,
I still check out the forums from time to time but unfortunately I do not have the ps service anymore, between that and the iracing endurance season starting I will unfortunately have to bow out, good luck this season guys it really looks like a fun season ahead!

(I can't speak for everyone but jw is in the same boat and wishes you guys the best this next season aswell)
Aren't you a broad member of American Racing League (ARL) and your telling me you no longer have PS Plus. This means either your running a leagues that you can you yourself can not test race in yourself. Which I view that bad management to me. But if that's not the case then you have abandoned your own leagues.

Aren't you a broad member of American Racing League (ARL) and your telling me you no longer have PS Plus. This means either your running a leagues that you can you yourself can not test race in yourself. Which I view that bad management to me. But if that's not the case then you have abandoned your own leagues.

I am still the founder of ARL along with nick but when I no longer was able to race on PlayStation I felt it was unfair of me and to the drivers to continue to manage it or have a say it what goes on, view it as bad management/abandoning a league if you like but I felt it was the correct choice in order for ARL to move forward as a group. @PApunk924 @SydViscus @Nick Cannella and @Moby45 have done an amazing job running ARL, adapting to changes, and dealing with the ps5 crossover we honestly could not have selected better members to replace a few of us who have switched to iracing. Those guys have knocked it out of the park and if anyone doesn't have anything going on Saturday nights or other nights you might want to check it out!

Btw we won the Daytona 24 Hour
unknown-5.png

I am still the founder of ARL along with nick but when I no longer was able to race on PlayStation I felt it was unfair of me and to the drivers to continue to manage it or have a say it what goes on, view it as bad management/abandoning a league if you like but I felt it was the correct choice in order for ARL to move forward as a group. @PApunk924 @SydViscus @Nick Cannella and @Moby45 have done an amazing job running ARL, adapting to changes, and dealing with the ps5 crossover we honestly could not have selected better members to replace a few of us who have switched to iracing. Those guys have knocked it out of the park and if anyone doesn't have anything going on Saturday nights or other nights you might want to check it out!

Btw we won the Daytona 24 HourView attachment 988218

Awesome win man!! Congrats!!!

Also, yes. ARL is being run just fine. @TexasJDC has given us a lot of trust and allowed us to keep the league running and in some cases even growing. Thanks for the support Tex. It has been a good time for sure and the league is for sure not going away for a long time.

@Tall Paul

As now only fastone371 and I have transfer from this old form. While I know some of you couldn't continue this series. So I knew we would lose some of you. And yet it saddens me that so many of you have not even considered to try this series under new management. After I helped Rinsky prepare the 2020 season and hosted must of our races of 2020. Which so many of you enjoyed.

Next Race

February 6th

90 Minutes
Gr.3
Fuel x3
Tires x5
Grid Start
Qualifying 13 Minutes
Corner Penalties Strong
Car Regulations

*Gr.3 and Gr4 Classes
*On BOP
*Racing Softs
Intermediate Wets
Heavy Wets
*No Tuning

Car Change Policy

Unavailable Car List

Gr.3 Class
Porsche 911

Gr.4 Class
Dodge Viper
Ferrari 458

Lobby Schedule and Times

Saturdays Night

Practice Start

Qualifying / Race Start

The 2021 is scoring 10 of 12 regular season races. The same as last year. So after the 3rd race on March 6th. I will amuse that nobody else is interested in 2021 season and will stop post updates to this form. As long as someone shows up I continue this series this until death of GT Sport.​

Link to the new form.

times no longer work for me

Well that was nice of you tell your own league members you were leaving for iRacing. Why is it I don't remember you doing that for us. You're were just one of those who just stop showing up.

Congratulations on bragging about that win at the end by the way. It's strange that just watched the 2021 24 hours of Daytona on TV. And I don't remember seeing TexasJDC in any of cars. I must of missed it. It will be real nice to see your winning car in a museum so that everyone will remember your win for years to come.

times no longer work for me
Sorry. I aleady know way you can't race. Since you were nice enough to tell us. You probably won't have free time again for while. If this virus continues to follow what the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic. We got our ways to yet.

Well that was nice of you tell your own league members you were leaving for iRacing. Why is it I don't remember you doing that for us. You're were just one of those who just stop showing up.

Congratulations on bragging about that win at the end by the way. It's strange that just watched the 2021 24 hours of Daytona on TV. And I don't remember seeing TexasJDC in any of cars. I must of missed it. It will be real nice to see your winning car in a museum so that everyone will remember your win for years to come.

With that kind of attitude I can't imagine why people aren't knocking down your door to race with you.

Stay classy!

Wow...who pissed in your cheerios

Congrats Man! And just wanted to say that ARL is alive and very well, you definitely started a great thing.

Do i hear some smack tall going down?

View attachment 988252
Hey you all invaded our creator's old form for no purpose but, gang up on me.

And stay classy means a lot coming from the one who that posted this. You sound like a great catch yourself.

And all of the new players enjoyed first 1st race of 2021 season. Everyone who has taken full advantage of the new mix and match manufacturers regulations and our relaxed rules.

And stay classy means a lot coming from the one who that posted this. You sound like a great catch yourself.

And all of the new players enjoyed first 1st race of 2021 season. Everyone who has taken full advantage of the new mix and match manufacturers regulations and our relaxed rules.

Playing the victim when you were the one who started with the attitude. Very interesting indeed.

Stay classy amígo.

Playing the victim when you were the one who started with the attitude. Very interesting indeed.

Stay classy amígo.
I just wanted to find out why only one of old members rejoined the in new form.

After TexasJDC posted what he did. I get mad at him for abandoning his old league in favor of iRacing. Of which you be thankful for.

Rinsky left our league because of birth of his second child and schedule changes at his job related to Covid 19. Not to go to another game. Last I heard from him was considering selling his rig. Because he no longer has to play.

Then in the following post he unnecessary tagged all you to come to his defense. Instead of just explaining this all himself. And here you all are nipping at me. He made sure to brag about a win that has nothing to do with anything in the previous posts.

You have not competed this league that remember. So if you're not really here just to harass me. Then why are you here? Do wish to join? Non of you have asked for regulations. So I highly doubt that.

Hulkster not classy enough for ya?

This better?
200.gif

Btw jack was very kind when he explained why he doesn't do gtsport anymore then you basically called him an a hole for playing a game he enjoys more.

This.

All we did was defend Jack. Not that we really needed to. I might have tried to join and see what goes on over here but your attitude early on has pretty much turned me away from that.

Btw jack was very kind when he explained why he doesn't do gtsport anymore then you basically called him an a hole for playing a game he enjoys more.
No I called him in responsible starting a league and then abandoned it another game. He never stated in his first response that found someone to takeover his old league. He abandoned our league without word.

He also never told us that he would no longer be racing with us when ever he left. We don't even know when that become official. Maybe he wasn't a broad member but, it still would have nice of him to tell us he's not racing with us anymore too.

It wasn't until the next post after that where he stated found someone to takeover. In that same post he unnecessarily tagged his friends names. Which has started this argument. And then made sure to brag about his iRacing Daytona win.

No I called him in responsible starting a league and then abandoned it another game. He never stated in his first response that found someone to takeover his old league. He abandoned our league without word.

He also never told us that he would no longer be racing with us when ever he left. We don't even know when that become official. Maybe he wasn't a broad member but, it still would have nice of him to tell us he's not racing with us anymore too.

It wasn't until the next post after that where he stated found someone to takeover. In that same post he unnecessarily tagged his friends names. Which has started this argument. And then made sure to brag about his iRacing Daytona win.

Soo....your ignorance justifies your attitude?

Now since was I made a broad member of series before the 2020 season and am now that I'm only active broad member of this series. It's my job to shutdown arguments. Now anyone either wasn't a part of and doesn't intend to be part of the series in the future. You have no legit reason to be here. Please just get out.

Soo....your ignorance justifies your attitude?
What justifies you to come into some else form and post a taunt to a conversation that yourself is ignorant of. I don't go to into your league forms or anyone else's and do this. Now unless you have the intentions of joining this league. Then get out this form. You have no business here.

Last edited:
Lol. Nailed it!

Chill homie. This is the most attention you've had in months. Enjoy it.
This isn't the main form anymore. Rinsky's home life doesn't manage the series anymore. So the series has been relocated to a new form run by me. Now under the name Rinsky's Monthly Saturday Night Endurance Series.

Our first race of the 2021 season was held Saturday January 16th. Two weeks late do to health issues in my family. Our second is to be held Saturday February 6th. If I have power and internet by then. Currently being snowed in.

I also run and host Supercar World Speed Contest Series. Which next for that series is February 20th. So I have plenty to do.

You tagged them so nah not to gang up on you just saying

You tagged them so nah not to gang up on you just saying
I'm not really sure what you mean. I wasn't first tagged them. I was taking TexasJDC. He tagged in his 2nd post to alert them to the conversation. I never even meet any of them before this.

Anyways how is work going for you? Still a hectic schedule I assume. I know you said your sort of in the medical field.

Actually you tagged Texasjdc who then tagged and said how well the other guys were doing....then you verbally accused texas of being a poor leader for going to iracing...which in turn the "new guys" defended him

Work sucks

I'm not really sure what you mean. I wasn't first tagged them. I was taking TexasJDC. He tagged in his 2nd post to alert them to the conversation. I never even meet any of them before this.

Anyways how is work going for you? Still a hectic schedule I assume. I know you said your sort of in the medical field.

Back