MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
I'm going to start slowly rolling out the points for each race as I complete them today.

Brands Hatch

PS_App_20201205_011945.jpeg

0_pdf00001.png
1599327927527_0_pdf00001.png

Last edited:
So I tried doing the double points and nothing changed. All positions stayed the same so there was no point in doing it. Had we continued with a full driver's list the entire season it would have changed some spots but with only 5 people left it didn't change a thing.

So this is the Spa race final with regular points added. Congratulations to the top 3 in points and everyone else who raced with us.

I will start working on payouts once everyone agrees all point totals are correct.

PS_App_20201206_011803.jpeg

0_pdf00001.png
pdf00001.png

So I tried doing the double points and nothing changed. All positions stayed the same so there was no point in doing it. Had we continued with a full driver's list the entire season it would have changed some spots but with only 5 people left it didn't change a thing.

So this is the Spa race final with regular points added. Congratulations to the top 3 in points and everyone else who raced with us.

I will start working on payouts once everyone agrees all point totals are correct.

View attachment 976510

View attachment 976511 View attachment 976512
Fastone371 don't use his manufacturer for the last 3 GR.3 Race 8, Race 10, and Race 11. Think he was too some kind of Penalty or did you change your mind on that.

The 7th place driver for Spa was a friend of mine named Jarkulary. Making his debut race. He was having a problem with his wheel. He had to leave the race to fix it. He is interested in the series next season.

Also what program do you use for your points system. I don't recognize it?

Fastone371 don't use his manufacturer for the last 3 GR.3 Race 8, Race 10, and Race 11. Think he was too some kind of Penalty or did you change your mind on that.

The 7th place driver for Spa was a friend of mine named Jarkulary. Making his debut race. He was having a problem with his wheel. He had to leave the race to fix it. He is interested in the series next season.

I actually forgot about fastone371 using a different car and the points added for that. That would most likely swap you and him in points but would not effect the top 3 standing. I can go back and change it if you really want me to.

I didn't add anyone new into the points and as you can see I took a lot of people out only keeping those who raced until the end. Less work on my end.

The program is one I bought off the app store to use on my phone. It's a pain in the ass to use and I would not recommend it.

I actually forgot about fastone371 using a different car and the points added for that. That would most likely swap you and him in points but would not effect the top 3 standing. I can go back and change it if you really want me to.

I didn't add anyone new into the points and as you can see I took a lot of people out only keeping those who raced until the end. Less work on my end.

The program is one I bought off the app store to use on my phone. It's a pain in the ass to use and I would not recommend it.
Wow I can't write. So the program is one you have to buy. I've been looking for a program that I can use for points system. What you're using looks better than anything I found so far. I was hoping to not have a pay for though. Just give the name. I look into it to see if it's worth it.

Last edited:
Wow I can't write. So the problem is one you have to buy. I've been looking for a program that I can use for points system. What you're using looks better than anything I found so far. I was hoping to not have a pay for though. Just give the name. I look into it to see if it's worth it.
Try Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.

Wow I can't write. So the program is one you have to buy. I've been looking for a program that I can use for points system. What you're using looks better than anything I found so far. I was hoping to not have a pay for though. Just give the name. I look into it to see if it's worth it.

The app is call Table notes and it cost $13.99 a year. I also have to use home office editor to convert it so I can post it here. That app was already on my Samsung phone. If you really want to use this app I will show you how. Its the only app I found that my dumb ass could work.

The app is call Table notes and it cost $13.99 a year. I also have to use home office editor to convert it so I can post it here. That app was already on my Samsung phone. If you really want to use this app I will show you how. Its the only app I found that my dumb ass could work.
So that's the app. I did find that one but, I deleted when find some of features are behind a $14 a year subscription paywall. I'm probably just going to with Mircosoft app.

Thank you to both Mr. Rinsky and Cold Warrior for tending to this series. Its a shame to see you leave Mr. Rinsky but I certainly can understand when there isn't time to play.

So that's the app. I did find that one but, I deleted when find some of features are behind a $14 a year subscription paywall. I'm probably just going to with Mircosoft app.

That would be the one.

Thank you to both Mr. Rinsky and Cold Warrior for tending to this series. Its a shame to see you leave Mr. Rinsky but I certainly can understand when there isn't time to play.

I'm definitely going to miss racing with you guys. I put a lot of my time and effort into this series over the past 3 years and it's very difficult for me to just leave it all behind. But it's absolutely time for me to step aside as I'm holding up and hurting this series because free time is just not on my side anymore.

The main driving force behind this series was all of you guys and the efforts you made to keep this thing alive.

That would be the one.

I'm definitely going to miss racing with you guys. I put a lot of my time and effort into this series over the past 3 years and it's very difficult for me to just leave it all behind. But it's absolutely time for me to step aside as I'm holding up and hurting this series because free time is just not on my side anymore.

The main driving force behind this series was all of you guys and the efforts you made to keep this thing alive.
After some more searching. I went back to Table Notes and just work around the paywall. I went and try Mircosoft Excel. And after the annoying sign in. I just found the boxes are small to use on my phone for starters. And you can't delete unnecessary rows or columns. Which there are way to many on the default chart.

And yes we will miss you. I plan to keep your player name on the series. I have come up with a unique idea for next season too. I'll announce that later. I you find yourself a free Saturday. You're welcome join a race. In either this series or my Supercar series which will run into early June.

Also what is up with Infineon? Is he out too. I haven't heard from him in a while.

Last edited:
After some more search I went back to Table Notes and just work around the paywall. I went and try Mircosoft Excel. And after the annoying sign in. I just found the boxes are small to use on my phone for starters. And you can't delete unnecessary rows or columns. Which there are way to many on the default chart.

And yes we will miss you. I plan to keep your player name on the series. I have come up with a unique idea for next season too. I'll announce that later. I you find yourself a free Saturday. You're welcome join a race. In either this series or my Supercar series which will run into early June.

Also what is up with Infineon? Is he out too. I haven't heard from him in a while.

@Cold Warrior Most likely I will be out for next season as my Fiancee and I will be planning our wedding and doing other things. So my weekends will pry be busy.

@Cold Warrior Most likely I will be out for next season as my Fiancee and I will be planning our wedding and doing other things. So my weekends will pry be busy.
It's not the best time to plan a wedding. It's likely 2021 will start where 2020 leaves off. Hopefully it ends better. Good luck with your planning.

We are getting a vaccine earlier in the Pandemic that the 1918-1920 Spanish Flu Pandemic. If enough people get vaccinated we might prevent or minimize the 3rd wave of the virus next winter.

It's unfortunately just like with in the Spanish Flu. Too many people refuse to wear a mask and stop touching each other. Because it slightly inconveniences them. So the now in progress 2nd wave will kill far more than the 1st wave. We failed to learn from history.

Anyways you'll always be welcome to join us if you have some free time.

Last edited:
@Cold Warrior Thanks! We are going to get married in 2022 but we still have to get things in line and make sure we have our spots saved. I just got tested for COVID and I tested positive. I even went with all the preventative measures that I follow, I still managed to get it with wearing a mask to work and other social gatherings with people outside my household. Mask or no mask people are bound to get COVID just depends on how severe people get it.

@Cold Warrior Thanks! We are going to get married in 2022 but we still have to get things in line and make sure we have our spots saved. I just got tested for COVID and I tested positive. I even went with all the preventative measures that I follow, I still managed to get it with wearing a mask to work and other social gatherings with people outside my household. Mask or no mask people are bound to get COVID just depends on how severe people get it.
Yeah 2022 seems like good choice for a marriage at this point. I'm sorry about your covid test. I hope it's asymptomatic.

Unfortunately masks don't work if other people don't wear them too. The masks protect other people from you but, they don't necessarily protect you from people.

The masks will stop or reduce the virus particles from your mouth or nose getting air borne.

If an unmasked person sneezes or coughs the virus into the air. Even if someone else wearing a mask. The virus can enter the body through the exposed eyes. Since covering the eyes can causes navigation issues.

Last edited:
Yeah 2022 seems like good choice for a marriage at this point. I'm sorry about your covid test. I hope it's asymptomatic.

Unfortunately masks don't work if other people don't wear them too. The masks protect other people from you but, they don't necessarily protect you from people.

The masks will stop or reduce the virus particles from your mouth or nose getting air borne.

If an unmasked person sneezes or coughs the virus into the air. Even if someone else wearing a mask. The virus can enter the body through the exposed eyes. Since covering the eyes can causes navigation issues.

It wasn't asymptomatic as I had fever and coughing and sneezing. I started feeling symptoms on Saturday with an achy body and then Sunday was running a high fever and being congested. To me it was just a bad cold.

It wasn't asymptomatic as I had fever and coughing and sneezing. I started feeling symptoms on Saturday with an achy body and then Sunday was running a high fever and being congested. To me it was just a bad cold.
Sorry I thought you meant your test was more recent. I didn't think coughing and sneezing isn't listed as a Covid symptom. I know just about everything else is. Will keep an eye on your health. It's the second week when people get bad. And I hope you're not in a state that is running out of hospital rooms. I am unfortunately.

Sorry I thought you meant your test was more recent. I didn't think coughing and sneezing isn't listed as a Covid symptom. I know just about everything else is. Will keep an eye on your health. It's the second week when people get bad. And I hope you're not in a state that is running out of hospital rooms. I am unfortunately.

Will do and I'm still pretty young and luckily I haven't had any shortness of breath or a tight chest. Yes I did get tested on Monday when I had symptoms so it's still fairly recent.

@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony
@Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @Tall Paul @Jarkulary @racefan88

Race 2 for my Supercar League is this Saturday is this Saturday. Lobby Opens for Practice / Qualifying at the same time this league at 6:30 pm EST. P/Q end at 7:30 pm EST and 15 mins break the race start at 7:45 pm EST.

If anyone has nothing to do this Saturday. Come check it and race.

This is a stock N class series with no class restriction. SS tires only.

Enter cars must meet these requirements.

Special Regulations

1. Must be a N class car.
2. Must be a production car.
3. Must have a real life model.
4. Must be street legal in least one major country at time of sale.
5. No Power or Weight Tuning Allowed
Note: Production Tuners allowed if street legal.

I recommend screech N500 and above.

Race is at Alsace Village II

Settings are realistic
Fuel x2
Tire x4

I have plenty of room. If you're interested. Here is the link to the series. Now correct link.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...village-ii-open-6-30p-start-7-45p-est.389789/

As for the form for this series. I'm still working on it. I'll a link at a later date.

Last edited:

Hey All,

I'm still interested in next season. My throttle on my G29 was jumping up and down during the race and it was driving me crazy so I had to drop out and fix it. FYI the G29 pedal system has like 60 freaking screws in it and it takes forever to take apart but I was able to fix the issue. Looking forward to hearing more details on next season.

Thanks

@Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @Tall Paul @Jarkulary @racefan88

Race 2 for my Supercar League is this Saturday is this Saturday. Lobby Opens for Practice / Qualifying at the same time this league at 6:30 pm EST. P/Q end at 7:30 pm EST and 15 mins break the race start at 7:45 pm EST.

If anyone has nothing to do this Saturday. Come check it and race.

This is a stock N class series with no class restriction. SS tires only.

Enter cars must meet these requirements.

Special Regulations

1. Must be a N class car.
2. Must be a production car.
3. Must have a real life model.
4. Must be street legal in least one major country at time of sale.
5. No Power or Weight Tuning Allowed
Note: Production Tuners allowed if street legal.

I recommend screech N500 and above.

Race is at Alsace Village II

Settings are realistic
Fuel x2
Tire x4

I have plenty of room. If you're interested. Here is the link for the form below.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...nce-race-series.376567/page-152#post-13302237

As for the form for this series. I'm still working on it. I'll a link at a later date.

This is a great series, would definitely recommend. Looking forward to tomorrow's race.

IMPORTANT!

Link to the new form
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...t-race-jan-2-tokyo-central-outer-gr-4.396947/

The 2021 season will mark our 4th year on GT Sport and I'm excited to announce we again will be doing a Endurance Series this year using both the Gr.3 & Gr.4 classes while racing them in alternating months. I intend to keep this as a fun leisurely series.

Changes for 2021
*Non GT Planet members are now allowed. I'm willing to communicate series info via PSN.

*Your Gr.3 car and Gr.4 car do not have to be from the same manufacturer this year. You may choose a available combination.

*Car models are now limited 2 instead of 3 (Both BMW M6s count for the same limit).

*Players may no longer freely change car models of the Manufacturer.

*New Car Change Policy.

*All Road Course will be Grid Starts.

*All Oval Races will be Rolling Starts.

*Ovals and Tokyo Central Races will not have Corner Penalties.

*Removal of the No Pitting Rule During Qualifying.

*2021 Will Drop to Only One Dry Tire Compound, Racing Softs (RS). (Even with excessively high tire wear. Short pitting still proved to be the better choice
to a harder compound).

*Some regular races will be lap races to specific distance close to the 1.5 hour mark.

*The Gr.4 class will get it's own special length points race in June.

*The Gr.3 class special length race will be a half distance race of historic 1000 km of Monza.

*The both Gr.3 and Gr.4 special length races will be Double Points.

*New Points System with bonus points for Pole and Fastest Lap.

*No Award Payouts for 2021 season. Sorry I can't afford it.

*Traction Control (TCS) will now be allowed for both classes. (TCS can be used to preserve tires).

*Driving Line Aids now allowed. (These aids have no affect on car performance. If someone wants to use our series to learn a new track way not) (Driving Line not an excuse for hitting others cars).

*2 additional special exhibition events (6/26 La Sarthe No Chicane Mix Class Gr.3 / Gr.4) (8/14 SSRX 40 min Double Headers Gr.4 & Gr.3).

*Tuning will allowed for the exhibition races, No BOP for SSRX races, Manual BOP for La Sarthe race, Car choice for exhibition races are free of choice.

*A small points payout will be offered for the top 3 finishers in exhibition races. (The La Sarthe race Gr.4 Top 3 will also get the small points payout).

*Blue Flags No Longer Enforced. (No sport car series that I know of
enforce blue flags, It's the faster cars responsibly to pass safely).

*Minor Contact is permitted. (Damaging or wrecking other cars still won't tolerate)

*On track time Penalties now enforced. (Time Penalties must gone by the end of next track sector). (In simple terms. Before 2 beeps.

* Added Points Penalties for Misbehavior

Last edited:
Back