MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,741 views
Hey @Rinsky you might want change Central Europe and British Standard time zones pm. They start before midnight now.

Just another oversight I didn't correct when I changed the time.

@Hygrade B
It's always possible you could race but I don't know yet. I think we have two people out so
19. Tall Paul - BMW
20. llNovall - Lamborghini

Would be up next unless one of them can't make it.
 
@Tall Paul you are definitely in tonight's race. If you're available

@llNovall you are definitely in tonight's race. If you're available

@Hygrade B be on standby for tonight if at all possible.
 
Can someone message me on psm when the official lobby oppens plz

I'm practicing in Tigneys lobby and i might not pay attention to the time
Tks
 
Where is everyone? Only 5 players besides me so far.
 
T-minus 20 minutes!
then 90 minutes turning left. :dopey:
 
Ok back to the 24hr race @ Bathurst

Merc doing great few crashes

Everyone else showed up tonight so I have no room.. I'm sorry but we will get you in next race.
 
Congrats t5black. Only good thing about that race is it's over. Sorry for being in the way.

Paul
 
It is a rule that you can’t pit during qualifying in this series right? Or did I start at the back for nothing?

I just didn’t notice anyone else changing tires so I figured I messed up and vaguely remembered that discussion happening here.
 
As far as the pitting during qualifying, is it OK to pull into the pits and wait it out instead of stopping on track?
 
As far as the pitting during qualifying, is it OK to pull into the pits and wait it out instead of stopping on track?

Yes.. you just can't come in and get new tires then go back out qualifying.
 
Race Results


pdf00001 (1).png

pdf00001 (2).png

PS_Messages_20200202_055238.jpg
PS_Messages_20200202_055241.jpg
PS_Messages_20200202_055244.jpg


Drop points will take effect after next month's race​
 
Last edited:
Yes.. you just can't come in and get new tires then go back out qualifying.

i dont think so. wasn’t that what caused the yellow flags race 1 when we tried to qualify in two groups?
group two got screwed with passing under yellow penalties.

@bloodyboyblue ? isnt that what can happen during qualifying or am i mistaken?
 
Yes I put your total in that spot too. Other than that its correct I will change it in a few
When I first saw that I thought I got a huge penalty lol
 
When I first saw that I thought I got a huge penalty lol

I'm still learning that program and I'm doing it at work on top of it. So I'm glad you spotted it so it lets me know when to look out for next time. 👍
I fixed it by the way.


Lol next time I was watching the 12hr Bathurst.

Sorry it was so last minute but that's all the time I was given before I knew some people were not showing up without saying anything.
Most of the time everyone is good about giving me advanced notice.
 
Back