MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,543 views
Thanks, confirming i'll be there,
Actually tomorrow i might open a lobby to practice, specialy braking points and NOT getting penalties lol

Also something i've been wanting to ask, are we allowed or is there something stated about qualy regarding Slipstream?
I'm doing the IGTL events and also running some endurance races with CRN and using slipstream during qualy is forbidden, i though this could be also something we could do, specialy at Le Mans where slip is going to be huge
 
Thanks, confirming i'll be there,
Actually tomorrow i might open a lobby to practice, specialy braking points and NOT getting penalties lol

Also something i've been wanting to ask, are we allowed or is there something stated about qualy regarding Slipstream?
I'm doing the IGTL events and also running some endurance races with CRN and using slipstream during qualy is forbidden, i though this could be also something we could do, specialy at Le Mans where slip is going to be huge
There is no rule on slipstreaming for Blue Moon so I don't see why they're being ruled here.

I should warn that you will only have enough time for 2 timed laps during Qualifying. It's up to you how much you want risk your car.
 
I would love to know what tracktime that will be used and also the fuel and tire wear , sorry if it has been mentioned , only looked at page 1 with the settings :)
 
And only enough grip for 1 timed lap :lol:
We are using same as race settings for Qualifying because of glitches we experienced during the May race. Le Mans is pretty good tire wear.
 
I do not know what is going on with who is or isn't in this race. I don't know. That's Rinsky's department and I haven't heard from him since May 15th. Hopefully he comes back before the race Saturday.
 
You could just put up a confirmation post real quick. Tag everyone on the list and ask them to confirm their attendance.
 
Did some practise and something weird happend , crossed the finishline with 3 sec penalty and it just put the 3 sec ontop of my laptime , so the penalty disapered after the finishline , truly hope thats not going to happen in a race :boggled:
 
Did some practise and something weird happend , crossed the finishline with 3 sec penalty and it just put the 3 sec ontop of my laptime , so the penalty disapered after the finishline , truly hope thats not going to happen in a race :boggled:
That's what happens when you don't burn off a penalty before the end of a race. The time gets added to the end.
 
That's what happens when you don't burn off a penalty before the end of a race. The time gets added to the end.

yeah , but it werent a race , just practise and I have never seen it do that before unless it was a qualify for the race or something like that ...........
 
@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony @Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @DesertPenguin
@Tall Paul

Saturday is our next race. Who is racing.

Race important Info
Circuit de la Sarthe
Track Time 6:30
Fuel consumption x3
Tire Wear x6
TCS is allowed for Gr.3 only
Grid Start False Check Gr.3 only

Notice: Due to the Qualifying tire wear glitch we experienced during our May race. Qualifying tire wear will be the same as the race.
 
Why do some many people have problems with the track limits here? Don't abuse the runoff areas or touch the red sausage curbs and you won't get penalties. Just because it's now paved doesn't make it part of the race track. It was paved because grass can kill you at high speeds. The average speed at Le Mans is high enough as is. Highest average speed of any active road course on the planet in fact. You don't need the runoff area too.
 
Yea the boundaries are bs. I’m in but it might as well be a race for second. The Nissan is going to win just based on top speed.
 
Not necesseraly, Lambo, McLaren F1, Mustang, Dodge can also fight.
Or you can stay in the GT-R slipstream
 
I will be there.
It seems at Le Sarthe if you keep 2 wheels inside the white stripe at all times there are no problems with penalties, all tracks should be like that and not where you are allowed to have all 4 outside of the boundaries and not get penalized. Spa is a good example, cars put all 4 over the stripe at Eau Rouge lap after lap without penalty, why even put a turn or curve in a track if you can virtually straight line it??
 
Not necesseraly, Lambo, McLaren F1, Mustang, Dodge can also fight.
Or you can stay in the GT-R slipstream
Pretty hard to do that for an hour and a half :lol: I’m just saying based on what I’ve seen in the FIA race there and our race at Blue Moon.
 
Yea the boundaries are bs. I’m in but it might as well be a race for second. The Nissan is going to win just based on top speed.
What are talking about. The GT-R's acceleration is good but, it's a brick aerodynamically at high speeds. It's not the best in a straight. At least not in game. It's not even fastest brick on the straights. That would be the Mustang.

The McLaren F1 is the best car here. The Peugeot VGT, Lamborghini, Jaguar, Both Fords, Both Mercedes,

The Viper good but, it's no longer what itis with all the neutering it's received.

I planned to test all the Gr.3 cars here but, I ran out time to so.
 
I will be there.
It seems at Le Sarthe if you keep 2 wheels inside the white stripe at all times there are no problems with penalties, all tracks should be like that and not where you are allowed to have all 4 outside of the boundaries and not get penalized. Spa is a good example, cars put all 4 over the stripe at Eau Rouge lap after lap without penalty, why even put a turn or curve in a track if you can virtually straight line it??
Even F1 allows that Eau Rouge due to the nature of that section. They allow don't them any farther than the curbs though.

Honestly I more complaints about the lack of penalties at Red Bull Ring. Everyone that runs wide and think they should have right keep there spot and shove their way back onto the track. I like Red Bull Ring but, I hate racing online there agaist the tropical GT Sport Mode crowd.

You can consider those racing etiquette videos an absolute failure. As someone who considers the FIA a bit too strict in some aspects. I really wish they actually live monitored the championship races.

There a reason my entry message has become what it's.
 
I won't be able to make it. With our country starting to open back up, my work schedule along with my family catching up on graduation partys ect., my weekends are booked for a while.
 
I won't be able to make it. With our country starting to open back up, my work schedule along with my family catching up on graduation partys ect., my weekends are booked for a while.
I'm guessing Rinsky is being effect by work too? I haven't heard from him since May 15th. Since micantony is visiting him parents. It seems I'm running this race myself.
 
I'm guessing Rinsky is being effect by work too? I haven't heard from him since May 15th. Since micantony is visiting him parents. It seems I'm running this race myself.
I can help keep things organized if you want some help tomorrow. I have a USB keyboard to type out messages real quick.
 
I can help keep things organized if you want some help tomorrow. I have a USB keyboard to type out messages real quick.
Along as I don't have to pay for your services. Sure I don't have a keyboard so typing can take for ever. It doesn't help I can spell for s*** either. I have to spell check everything.

Make sure to remind me to screenshot the results after the race.
 
Back