MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
MrRacingline 11 points (can sit out the last 2 races)
TSR_T5black 13 points (have to drive the last races)
Lilchicken 16 points , can sit out 1 more race , but bad idea :)

So congrats to me :)
This is a reverse point system. You'll get 18 pts added on if you miss a race. Also there is only one race left this season.

Last edited:
MrRacingline 11 points (can sit out the last 2 races)
TSR_T5black 13 points (have to drive the last races)
Lilchicken 16 points , can sit out 1 more race , but bad idea :)

So congrats to me :)
But I need to know where fourth is at.

Last edited:
But I need to know where fourth is at.

No you dont :) or let me say it in another way , 4th will only come into play iff T5Black dont race the last 2 races or something , didnt look that much on it to be hounest , because 4th only would have a very little theoretically chance

This is a reverse point system. You'll get 18 pts added on if you miss a race. Also there is only one race left this season.

And you worst 2 results will not count ..........

Edit. from the point rules .......
Two throw away race will be allowed per member competing in the Points Championship. This will allow everyone the opportunity to miss two races throughout the year and it will not effect them negatively.
If you do not miss a race all year then your highest scores will be tossed out.
;)

Last edited:
And you worst 2 results will not count ..........

Edit. from the point rules .......
Two throw away race will be allowed per member competing in the Points Championship. This will allow everyone the opportunity to miss two races throughout the year and it will not effect them negatively.
If you do not miss a race all year then your highest scores will be tossed out.
;)
Yes if you didn't miss a race. Also since we cancelled the July race because some people didn't want to race on a holiday. Rinsky said the last race will be double points.

Yes if you didn't miss a race. Also since we cancelled the July race because some people didn't want to race on a holiday. Rinsky said the last race will be double points.

oh well , if it doesnt say that in the rules it shouldnt count like doublepoints , not that it will have any effect on where I will end up in the standings .............

oh well , if it doesnt say that in the rules it shouldnt count like doublepoints , not that it will have any effect on where I will end up in the standings .............
Because I after the June race Rinsky l stopped updating the main page. I honestly don't even know if he'll remember about the double points.

@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony
@Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @Tall Paul @Jarkulary

Next race

Rinsky's MSN 2.4 hours of Spa-Francorchamps Series Finale.

December 5th

After are Laguna Sega race I have decided to drop Gr.3 tire wear to x5. Should still be enough wear the provide a good amount of tire fall off. Which has shown to provide better racing in every professional race I have ever seen.

Previous years we started have this early and without Qualifying. I decided against both of these this years The early starts in past years have lead a lot of people to miss the start of race.

Also since this race could have an effect on the standings. I have decided to keep Qualifying this year to ensure everyone gets their deserved starting spot.

Due to the length of this race. I will start this on time.

Be on track by 7:20 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5.

Event Settings

Track Time / Conditions 11:00 Cloudy
65 Laps (282.7 miles / 455.3 km)
Gr.3
TCS allowed
Fuel x3
Tires x5
Race Finish Delay 180 seconds Max

After the race I going make a second form our next season that I can update myself. Until when and if Rinsky can back to the series. I didn't want open a second form mid season and confusing everyone including me by running the same series from 2 different forms.

I already got a Schedule made up season. Had to get creative with the Gr.4 class because of the tracks we have visited already with the class. I also may run a few special exhibition races. Some ideas from the past that fell through.

Are there any changes anyone would like see for next season? Please and I can see what we can do. Can not promise I can or will make all requested changes.

I will post a link to the new form as soon as it is completed after the completion of our December race. Please check in for updates.

Last edited:
Hopefully for next season there remains a part time option. Really enjoyed racing racing in this championship when time permitted.

I’m fairly sure (but not yet confirmed) that I will make it to Spa for the finale.

Also, is there any thoughts to move this over to gt7 or is the intent to run a full next season on gt sport? More out of curiosity as I have not yet figured out when I will get a ps5.

Hopefully for next season there remains a part time option. Really enjoyed racing racing in this championship when time permitted.

I’m fairly sure (but not yet confirmed) that I will make it to Spa for the finale.

Also, is there any thoughts to move this over to gt7 or is the intent to run a full next season on gt sport? More out of curiosity as I have not yet figured out when I will get a ps5.
I don't have immediate plans to move to PS5. As I can't afford it. I will have to wait for the PS5 to be become economically convenient for me to purchase it. Also the first model of a new console is usually very buggy. I don't want be a lab rat.

I will support and or run this series until GT Sport is shutdown. For all these that can't immediately make the switch to GT7 on PS5. Even if Rinsky moves on GT7. I'll run a separate GTP series here.

I don't have immediate plans to move to PS5. As I can't afford it. I will have to wait for the PS5 to be become economically convenient for me to purchase it. Also the first model of a new console is usually very buggy. I don't want be a lab rat.

I will support and or run this series until GT Sport is shutdown. For all these that can't immediately make the switch to GT7 on PS5. Even if Rinsky moves on GT7. I'll run a separate GTP series here.

I will be buying a PS5 but not until GT7 is available. GTS is still the only game I have for PS4 which I bought when GTS was released. I even have all of my old Playstations and GT's starting with the original PS and Gran Turismo. :dunce::dunce::dunce:

I will be buying a PS5 but not until GT7 is available. GTS is still the only game I have for PS4 which I bought when GTS was released. I even have all of my old Playstations and GT's starting with the original PS and Gran Turismo. :dunce::dunce::dunce:
I want a PS5 for GT7 and other new titles. It's just not financially possible at this time for me. Especially knowing the first model may not last long.

The Gran Turismo series is the main reason I buy Playstation. I still have all the full game console Gran Turismo games and at least one system that can play them. I don't have the PSP or Prologue versions. I do play a lot more games than just Gran Turismo though.

I have all previous Playstation consoles.
Though original Playstation died years ago. Work for 17 years. I still have it as a non working museum piece.

As for my currently working PS2 no. 8 if I'm counting right. And my current PS2 does have some problems. I have not had luck with the reliably of PS2 console. And GT4 is one of the first games to stop loading.

I on my 2nd PS3 console as my first stopped reading disks. Both GT5 and GT6 are disk copies. The download versions takes up too hard drive space. I kept the first one PS3 as back since I don't anyone would buy it without a working disk drive.

My only problem with my PS4 is I'm running out of hard drive space. I even bought a 1 TB external hard drive for extra space and getting low on space there too.

I also own a Nintendo Wii and Switch. A friend bought me the Switch. And yes I do play Mario Kart. My stupid Nintendo friend code is in my signature. It's funny that Nintendo is the best option for split screen but, you have to jump through flaming hoops to make online friends.

I will work on the points totals this coming week before our final race. Then once our final race is over I will send out the PS gift cards to the top 3 and you can spend them on whatever PS items you wish.

After that I won't be playing any PS games for quite sometime as other priorities in my life have completely consumed all of my free time. I normally would have already had the new Playstation 5 by now and would be looking to continue forward with that platform.

I'm also going to sell my entire sim setup as I no longer have the time to use it. TGT, Thrustmaster Pro Pedals, Thrustmaster gear shifter and Playseat Challenge for $300
I would also only consider a trade on selected Firearm Accessories or 223/556 NATO or 9mm or 22LR ammunition within the USA only. Just throwing that out there as an option because I don't really need it but I will definitely consider it.

I look forward to racing with everyone one last time in this crazy ****ing year.

I will work on the points totals this coming week before our final race. Then once our final race is over I will send out the PS gift cards to the top 3 and you can spend them on whatever PS items you wish.

After that I won't be playing any PS games for quite sometime as other priorities in my life have completely consumed all of my free time. I normally would have already had the new Playstation 5 by now and would be looking to continue forward with that platform.

I'm also going to sell my entire sim setup as I no longer have the time to use it. TGT, Thrustmaster Pro Pedals, Thrustmaster gear shifter and Playseat Challenge for $300
I would also only consider a trade on selected Firearm Accessories or 223/556 NATO or 9mm or 22LR ammunition within the USA only. Just throwing that out there as an option because I don't really need it but I will definitely consider it.

I look forward to racing with everyone one last time in this crazy ****ing year.
So you alright with me running things next season? I won't be able to buy a PS5 for a while. So will continue on GTS until it shutdowns.

Are you selling your entire sim setup for only 300 dollars ? If thats right I would love to buy it , without the seat and still pay you the 300 dollars and the exspensives for shipping it to denmark of course :)

Edit. totally forgot to say that iam both sad your not going to have the time for driving anymore , but at the same time happy for you . Guess its the newcomers to your family that is stealing your freetime - Dont have any children myself , but iam pretty sure the time spend with them is so much better than the time spend driving sim games :)

Last edited:
So you alright with me running things next season? I won't be able to buy a PS5 for a while. So will continue on GTS until it shutdowns.

Yes I am.. I also think you have done a great job in my absence.

Are you selling your entire sim setup for only 300 dollars ? If thats right I would love to buy it , without the seat and still pay you the 300 dollars and the exspensives for shipping it to denmark of course :)

Edit. totally forgot to say that iam both sad your not going to have the time for driving anymore , but at the same time happy for you . Guess its the newcomers to your family that is stealing your freetime - Dont have any children myself , but iam pretty sure the time spend with them is so much better than the time spend driving sim games :)

That sounds great to me. Shipping will be cheaper as well if I don't have to ship the large playseat.
You are correct that it's my two kids taking every bit of free time I have. Then add in everything that keeps shutting down because of this stupid Covid crap so I have no way of dropping them off to play with friends... it's really crazy

Yes I am.. I also think you have done a great job in my absence.
Thank you. Someone already agreed to help me next season. Is Infineon out too?

What program do you use for points? I've already been looking for a program to use for my Supercar series and I have yet to find one I like.

Last edited:
I wasn't even going to be able to make it Saturday due to work, which is why I wanted to know how close 4th was. But both games got called off, so I was worried for nothing. :dunce:

@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony
@Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @Tall Paul @Jarkulary

Saturday is our 2.4 hour season finale who's racing?

The race will at our regular start time 7:20 pm EST. Due to the length of the race. I will be stickler with the start time this race. Be in the room by the race start or I will start without you.

Important News
Rinsky is out next season due to his growing family and crazy work schedule. I will take series on GTS until the game shutdowns. This means the series will permanently move to new a form after this race. I have already got to work on the new form. I will post a link to the series when it's ready. Please check in often.

Also you have noticed I added a name Jarkulary. A friend of mine who is interested our series for next season. And will be joining finale race.

Last edited:
Do to yesterday weather. I'm a little bit concerned about a possible power outage. The lights never went out but, there was some flickering last night. Who knows how strong the wires.

So I'm unfortunately opening the room as a public lobby.

Please don't forget to send me the race results tonight. I will post the race results along with the top 3 in our season points championship and their winnings tomorrow morning.

Payouts will be paid in 3 separate Playstation digital gift card - 1st $60, 2nd $25, 3rd $25 This way you get to choose what to do with your winnings.

Have fun tonight.

Please don't forget to send me the race results tonight. I will post the race results along with the top 3 in our season points championship and their winnings tomorrow morning.

Payouts will be paid in 3 separate Playstation digital gift card - 1st $60, 2nd $25, 3rd $25 This way you get to choose what to do with your winnings.

Have fun tonight.
I thought you were racing you last race tonight.

What program do you use for your points system.

PS_App_20201206_033345.jpeg

7th. Jarkulary, USA, Corvette

Have fun tonight.

Wrote you a PM the other day :)

Back