MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
Special Race Announcement

Next Saturday January 26th

One Hour of Stage X

We need at least 8 people from each lobby but if we get more than 8 to signup then a second lobby will be opened.

Rinsky's Gr.4 Endurance Members

1. Rinsky
2. Infineon
3. Bloodyboyblue
4. QTip8329Wags

Whiteflight1 Gr.3 Endurance Members

1. Whiteflight1
2. Bivittavus88
3. Drifter Joe

This will be a one make race and the car will be from the Gr.X class

Cars to be considered

1. Zonda R 2009 (Gr.X)
2. P1 GTR 2016 (Gr.X)
3. Bugatti Veyron Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
4. FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
5. Red Bull Standard (Gr.X)

We want to keep the Gr.X car around the same type of Race Car as Gr.4 & Gr.3 so we will only use the Red Bull Standard car if the other 4 do not meet the standards for this race.

Because this race is being put together on such short notice we have not tested any of cars on that list out yet.
I will be starting on that tonight along with the Fuel & Tire wear multiplier for this location.

Car Criteria
Must reach speeds of 220 mph or more completely stock
Car must not keep bounce off the revlimiter once it has reached top speed.

Lobby Settings

Gr.X
1.0 hour race set by laps
45 minute Practice/Qualifying session
Track: Special Stage X
In game track time: night
Fastest First set by host
BOP Off with No Tuning.
Everyone must run the same Gr.X car.
Race Medium / Race Softs
Fuel x1 & Tire wear x5
No assist but ABS
Damage on Heavy
Boost Off
Slipstream Real
Track grip set to Real
All penalties set on Strong
Auto Drive off
Caution flags on
Ghosting off
Lap Cars Ghosted Off
Standing Starts

Race Start Times will be the same as our Gr.4 endurance race

Last edited:

One Hour of Stage X

We need at least 8 people from each lobby but if we get more people than 8 per lobby to signup then a second lobby will be opened.

1. Rinsky
2. Infineon

1. Whiteflight1

Cars to be considered

1. Zonda R 2009 (Gr.X)
2. P1 GTR 2016 (Gr.X)

We want to keep the Gr.X car around the same type of Race Car as Gr.4 & Gr.3 so we will only use the Red Bull Standard car if the other 4 do not meet the standards for this race.

Because this race is being put together on such short notice we have not tested any of cars on that list out yet.
I will be starting on that tonight along with the Fuel & Tire wear multiplier for this location.

Car Criteria

Lobby Settings

Gr.X
BOP Off with No Tuning.
Race Medium / Race Softs
Fuel ? & Tire wear ?
No assist but ABS
Damage on Heavy
Boost Off
Slipstream Real
Track grip set to Real
Auto Drive off
Caution flags on
Ghosting off
Lap Cars Ghosted Off
Standing Starts

I plan on attending. We can always mess with the power and weight settings if the car is bouncing off the limiter.

You’ll need to have contact penalties off though, or else you won’t be able to bump draft

One Hour of Stage X

We need at least 8 people from each lobby but if we get more than 8 to signup then a second lobby will be opened.

1. Rinsky
2. Infineon
3. Bloodyboyblue

1. Whiteflight1

Cars to be considered

1. Zonda R 2009 (Gr.X)
2. P1 GTR 2016 (Gr.X)

Car Criteria

Lobby Settings

Gr.X
BOP Off with No Tuning.
Race Medium / Race Softs
Fuel ? & Tire wear ?
No assist but ABS
Damage on Heavy
Boost Off
Slipstream Real
Track grip set to Real
Auto Drive off
Caution flags on
Ghosting off
Lap Cars Ghosted Off
Standing Starts

I would like to enter as well. I am in both your's and Whiteflight's series so I can be moved around between lists if need be. It should be fun.

One Hour of Stage X

1. Rinsky
2. Infineon
3. Bloodyboyblue

1. Whiteflight1

Cars to be considered

1. Zonda R 2009 (Gr.X)
2. P1 GTR 2016 (Gr.X)

Car Criteria

Lobby Settings

Gr.X
BOP Off with No Tuning.
Race Medium / Race Softs
Fuel ? & Tire wear ?
No assist but ABS
Damage on Heavy
Boost Off
Slipstream Real
Track grip set to Real
Auto Drive off
Caution flags on
Ghosting off
Lap Cars Ghosted Off
Standing Starts

I can't promise I can make this special race but, I vote for the Red Bull Standard. Geared properly and with minimum downforce it tops out 244 mph with a lot drafting room.

And I don't know why everyone hate the Tokyo Expressway tracks so much. They are all fast and unique. I like all of them a lot with East Outer Loop being my favorite of the new GT orginal tracks.

I can tell you the FT-1 VGT does not reach 220mph but only tops out at around 210 or 215 in the draft but once you lose the draft or let off the throttle it drops down to 195mph. I used this car in the Amateur VGT Race after failing to complete it with the Alpine Racing VGT but still wasn't fast enough to catch the Zagato.

I can tell you the FT-1 VGT does not reach 220mph but only tops out at around 210 or 215 in the draft but once you lose the draft or let off the throttle it drops down to 195mph. I used this car in the Amateur VGT Race after failing to complete it with the Alpine Racing VGT but still wasn't fast enough to catch the Zagato.
Use the non racing Mercedes VGT for that race.

Because of the cost we might have to use the Red Bull car. @Racer283 your right about the FT-1 VGT it's to slow.

The McLaren P1 is the car to have for this race. It hits 277 on the first lap but once the Hybrid system wears down it will only do 250 from the 2nd lap on. The down fall to this car is it cost 3.6 million and I don't know if everyone can afford it.

The Bugatti is stupid fast reaching speeds over 300mph it's a hand full and not very stable.

The Zonda is a nice car too but it also is down on speed only reaching 205 mph

Because of the cost we might have to use the Red Bull car. @Racer283 your right about the FT-1 VGT it's to slow.

The McLaren P1 is the car to have for this race. It hits 277 on the first lap but once the Hybrid system wears down it will only do 250 from the 2nd lap on. The down fall to this car is it cost 3.6 million and I don't know if everyone can afford it.

The Bugatti is stupid fast reaching speeds over 300mph it's a hand full and not very stable.

The Zonda is a nice car too but it also is down on speed only reaching 205 mph
When I randomly tested the Red Bull Standard yesterday before I knew about this race. As stated previously I got it to reach 244 mph not counting the downhill speed. These speeds will require transmission and downforce tuning because it's defaulted to 224 mph. As for cornering it's a little unstable but, not severely. Just my opinion.

I definitely want to stay away from transmission tuning because we just can't monitor it so there is no way to know if everyone is setup the same.

I really didn't want to use the Red Bull car because it's more F1 style than Gr.3 or Gr.4 and it's also cost 3 million.

These two cars are the best for the job I think
1. Zonda R 2009 (Gr.X)
2. P1 GTR 2016 (Gr.X)

Like I said before the McLaren P1 GTR will be absolutely awesome for this race. Its fast, very stable, and adds a twist to the race because it changes once the Hybrid system starts to lose its batteries. It also needs no adjustments or tuning as it easily fits the criteria completely stock.
The 3.6 million price might be the only thing keeping some people from already owning it.

The Zonda R is a close second to the McLaren because its also very stable, it fits the criteria completely stock and the Zonda doesn't use a Hybrid system. The speeds however are way down from the McLaren topping out at only 205 mph
It doesn't bounce off the revlimiter and it has plenty of room for more speed in the slipstream.
The cost is much cheaper than the McLaren or Red Bull car.

Just need to talk it over with @WhiteFlight1 then with everyone else to see what car of the two we will use.

What about the Tomahawk, not the fastest one, the other two). I don’t know if I’ve ever used the mid-tier one.

The red bull won’t be fun since it’s too twitchy.

Does it matter how fast the car is, since it’s an hour race no matter what so it’s going to take the same amount of time no matter what. I guess it’s just if it keeps hitting the limiter.

I think I’m sitting at 2.7 million at the moment, which is like 4 months of saving for me. I could probably get to 3.6 if I do a few races and sell some of the Gr.1 cars I bought.

Why does it have to be Gr.X class car. Why not use a cheaper high powered N class. What about the Charger Hellcat. It has 700 plus horsepower and it cost less than 100 thousand.

What about the Tomahawk, not the fastest one, the other two). I don’t know if I’ve ever used the mid-tier one.

Does it matter how fast the car is, since it’s an hour race no matter what so it’s going to take the same amount of time no matter what. I guess it’s just if it keeps hitting the limiter.

I think I’m sitting at 2.7 million at the moment, which is like 4 months of saving for me. I could probably get to 3.6 if I do a few races and sell some of the Gr.1 cars I bought.

I 100% agree that the Red Bull car is to twitchy.

So I'm guessing you don't own the Gr.X McLaren P1 GTR?
Unfortunately this will probably be the problem for most with the McLaren. Its such an amazing car though.

I really didn't want to use any car that doesn't resemble a Gr.3 or Gr.4
I just thought since that's the type of car we race in both series that we should stay as close to that style for the race but from the Gr.X class.
So its beginning to look as if the Zonda R might be the car if people can't afford the McLaren.

You can get to over $4m in probably less then 2 hours.
I suppose I never considered the cost of the car since I have almost every expensive car and $17m at the moment.

Why does it have to be Gr.X class car. Why not use a cheaper high powered N class. What about the Charger Hellcat. It has 700 plus horsepower and it cost less than 100 thousand.

Because everything else in the other classes will require tuning of the transmission to reach speeds of 200+ mph and not bounce off the revlimiter.

Because everything else in the other classes will require tuning of the transmission to reach speeds of 200+ mph and not bounce off the revlimiter.
There are plenty N class cars that don't reach their limiter. Not sure how many can reach 200 mph. Well then I'm probably out for this. I don't have either the Zonda R or P1 GTR yet. I have been saving up for the Lamborghini Miura and I don't want have to a lot spend money on car that will be used once. I already have plenty of useless Gr.X cars to collect dust garage as is. And most of them are gift cars so I can't sell them.

There are plenty N class cars that don't reach their limiter. Not sure how many can reach 200 mph. Well then I'm probably out for this. I don't have either the Zonda R or P1 GTR yet. I have been saving up for the Lamborghini Miura and I don't want have to a lot spend money on car that will be used once. I already have plenty of useless Gr.X cars to collect dust garage as is. And most of them are gift cars so I can't sell them.

If we go with the Zonda R it's the cheapest out of the McLaren, Red Bull.

Now I understand about having a bunch of useless Gr.X cars and most of them are fake cars anyway but the McLaren P1 GTR & Zonda R are real cars and not fake. I always buy the real cars first over the fake ones.

I'm going to open up a practice lobby tonight for about 2 hours and it will be open to all Gr.X cars for testing. We will make the final decision after practice.

However it looks like the McLaren P1 will not be used because there are people from both lobbies who do not own this car. This sucks because it's absolutely everything I was looking for and then some for this race.

I'm going to open up a practice lobby tonight for about 2 hours and it will be open to all Gr.X cars for testing. We will make the final decision after practice.

However it looks like the McLaren P1 will not be used because there are people from both lobbies who do not own this car. This sucks because it's absolutely everything I was looking for and then some for this race.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, we have a week to save up money, and @fastone371 can share his money making tips with those of us who don’t have it yet. It’s not like anyone needs practice, it’s Stage X, we can buy the car at 7 on Saturday night and be fine

N300 Xbow at BMB is the fastest way to earn without buying the $20m P330. Gotta focus on the clean race bonus though.
If you have the W08 the F1 races are more challenging and fun but the car can be tricky.

I think the GR2 races pay close to $400k also, easy to win with clean bonus if you tune them

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, we have a week to save up money, and @fastone371 can share his money making tips with those of us who don’t have it yet. It’s not like anyone needs practice, it’s Stage X, we can buy the car at 7 on Saturday night and be fine

Very true but if we can keep people from spending money they really don't have then we will.

I want to test out the Zonda R next by dropping the weight and increasing the power without using any mileage points. If the transmission can handle that then it should get closer to the McLaren GTR speed.
Its Just something to test out that might work in our favor.

Very true but if we can keep people from spending money they really don't have then we will.

I want to test out the Zonda R next by dropping the weight and increasing the power without using any mileage points. If the transmission can handle that then it should get closer to the McLaren GTR speed.
Its Just something to test out that might work in our favor.

I'm good with any car you choose. Too bad you cant give cars to freinds, I could buy a bunch and rent them out. :lol::lol:

I'm good with any car you choose. Too bad you cant give cars to freinds, I could buy a bunch and rent them out. :lol::lol:

Yes the same goes here. I own every car but two 20 million the Ford & Jag. Only because I've been busy and haven't had the time to play like I once did. I did buy the 10 million Aston Martin the other day.

I think I have enough credits still to buy 4 McLaren P1 GTR's at the moment and I could rent them out as well.

Isnt there an easy way to farm money doing a race online if we get a few people together?
Rather than practice, we do practice races? How much could we earn at route x quickly?
I could be wrong of course as i dont know how the $$$ works online, but thought it was related to # of participants and length?

Just be sure to let the broke guys find sh up front towards the end of the race.

If we go with the Zonda R it's the cheapest out of the McLaren, Red Bull.

Now I understand about having a bunch of useless Gr.X cars and most of them are fake cars anyway but the McLaren P1 GTR & Zonda R are real cars and not fake. I always buy the real cars first over the fake ones.
I already own the Red Bull Standard. Plus it can be used for offline races and it's used a lot for the Nations Cup.

Idea what about the GT-R LM Nismo Gr.1. It tops out in the 200s but it geared for 224 mph so it has plenty of room. It's a real car, it's cheaper than the Zonda R, and it's technically a sports car.

Latest Posts

Back