Multi-class Endurance races

Needs to happen. I think Forza, or another game did this, and it's fun to have the LMP etc cars fly by you while you're battling the GT car behind you.

There are a lot of good things about Grid that could be added to GT6/7 as well as some of GT to Grid. Would make both games a bit more enjoyable...
I like the garage upgrades through Grid...I would like to see car haulers in the shop and loading up parts, pieces, tools and tires for race weekend...

Had this same thought years ago. the thrill of passing a lower class car or getting stuck behind one as my class approaches from the rear. awesome. Car models can be as fancy as they want in my garage and photo mode, but the act of driving needs more thrill so I would rather have a slight lowering of the car visuals and get more cars on the road at the same time to allow for this suggestion to be in. unless PS4 can handle it of course.

This must be in, but first we need to have larger fields of cars starting the same event. With a field of 36 cars or more i see this enjoyable, but with only 16 cars in tracks like "la sarthe" o "the nordschleife" i feel it will be a bit bored.

This must be in, but first we need to have larger fields of cars starting the same event. With a field of 36 cars or more i see this enjoyable, but with only 16 cars in tracks like "la sarthe" o "the nordschleife" i feel it will be a bit bored.
I think having more than 16 cars is pretty much a guarantee I wouldn't mind a 24 car Multiclass race, sounds like a lot of fun.

Although simulating a 90 car field on the nurb, with 5 different class sounds like fun, simulated of course. :P Similar to how Sierra was done for the lowest and highest classes.

We need Terminal damage with this too, how boring is an endurance race when you know it doesn't matter if you crash... compared to Slightly bumping the wall and you have to have a 5 minute fix while your crew changes out the body panels. :P

I agree , Ish . I think you should have a choice whether or not you have GT Cars or not . I personally liked 16 car LMP only Battles in GT5 ( Not GT6 because the arcade sucks ) .

If GT Cars form with LMP in GT7 when it comes to races , then the grid will have to get bigger , dont like that , as long as they dont end up with stupidly long grid sizes like Project Cars im fine.

Lets face it , there technically is GT Cars mixed with LMPs in the 24 hours of Le Mans in GT5.

Back