Multi Class Racing

I'm sorry I forgot to make a comment and bump this.

While I expect more capacity for true multiclass racing in the move to PS4, GT6 should be more than capable of at least dual class racing, maybe three classes at once. I think online, this could be quite a hoot as long as everyone abided by the rules. But with a bot upgrade, I could easily see this being a blast offline as well with new single player events.

I think he's referring to the single player events, because PD seems to do a lot of throwing on globs of cars that are out of character for a 16 car event. Like having a GT3 series, and you find yourself racing several Touring, Rally and a couple of Super GT 300 cars. This is one reason I'm lobbying so hard for PD to provide enough cars of ONE CLASS for a full 16 car field in GT6, and whatever field they can max out in GT7. Throwing in cars that really don't fit is getting old. I want to see nothing but GT3 cars in a GT3 race, Super GT 500 cars in a Super GT 500 race, DTM, ALMS, etc. Make fantasy liveries if you have to, or give us Race Mod and a Livery Editor, and let us flesh out the fields ourselves.

Which is a different subject, but it's becoming a pet peeve. Then for true multiclass racing, I wish they wouldn't do something strange, but have car classes that resemble what is done in real world multiclass racing. When they come up with a concept, focus on it and build enough content for it to be viable, including to making mini racing seasons for them. Hopefully later on in the GT career, not so mini. ;)

Back