Multi-Class SuperGT Championship - Congratulations Winners!

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 306 comments
I think the second one looks a little silly with those GSR weights but it's a compromise as they don't seem to have 20kg anywhere! Probably go with regular weights!
6998598227705463300_0.jpg
6999161169138156044_0.jpg
LOVE this car

Tomorrow is qually if anyone wants to practice tonight about 9:00-9:30GMT I'll have a lobby up and everyone is welcome to join.
Screenshot_20180612-175128-2048x1152.png

Last edited:
GT300 Qualifying Results
  1. 1:58.522 VERT_CJohn
  2. 1:58.916 samdigby
  3. 1:59.000 jimmy281090
  4. 1:59.178 GT-Welsh
  5. 2:06.568 Addy21_NL
  6. Allaloneatron
  7. FlichFloch
  8. jw_wk1010

GT500 Qualifying Results
  1. 1:48.307 Fred_dude
  2. 1:49.349 dad24dh
  3. 1:49.538 traels666
  4. 1:49.583 DirtenDK
  5. 1:49.778 vrsSTIG
  6. 1:49.883 T5Black
  7. 1:52.321 mattt1973
  8. remedagent

GT300 Qualifying Results
  6. Allaloneatron
  7. FlichFloch
  8. jw_wk1010

GT500 Qualifying Results
  8. remedagent
Aww I've got some hard work to do. Warning I do have to brake for t1 please don't rear end me as I've noticed a couple of yous don't. Good luck guys for tonight and have fun:cheers:

GT300 Qualifying Results
  6. Allaloneatron
  7. FlichFloch
  8. jw_wk1010

GT500 Qualifying Results
  8. remedagent
Aww I've got some hard work to do. Warning I do have to brake for t1 please don't rear end me as I've noticed a couple of yous don't. Good luck guys for tonight and have fun:cheers:

Well done last night guys.

Points will be updated later this morning. Couldn't do it last night because my laptop is out of action until tomorrow.

Thanks.

Dirten streamed the race on our channel yesterday. A bit of a last minute decision, so no warning beforehand. We messed up the audio settings, so you can't hear me, though you were supposed to. Now it's basically just Dirten talking to himself.

Just imagine some funny/insightful/interesting comments from me once in a while.
We will probably try again next week.

Dirten streamed the race on our channel yesterday. A bit of a last minute decision, so no warning beforehand. We messed up the audio settings, so you can't hear me, though you were supposed to. Now it's basically just Dirten talking to himself.

Just imagine some funny/insightful/interesting comments from me once in a while.

Nice video, awsome commentary guys,
Nice racing with you's again:cheers:

Big thanks to all that come and raced awsome work. what a fantastic race from the word go. It was as I expected in a way I knew with the heavier weight it would be hard to pull away but some how Fred is doin the opposite.

Big well done Fred_dude gt500 winner

Big well done Gt-welsh gt300 winner

Now the weight gets heavy and fuel cuts come in so we should see a different order into R3.

See yous again soon and THANKS

I had a blast and want to thank all who attended and raced. This is a good and fair group of racers.

Really enjoyed watching Traels and Dirten’s video. It’s always good to see the race through the eyes of a fellow racer, hear the commentary, and see the struggles. I had a race similar to Dirten - fraught with some bad luck. But it was still such a blast and I’m not on this world to be the best virtual racer, but to have some fun with good people.

Just watched the stream ( home from work sick ) really good teamwork from you guys.
Nice stream and coms, thanks for sharing and good job everyone :cheers:

R
Nice video, awsome commentary guys,
Nice racing with you's again:cheers:
At least when not being much too ragey about the traffic, which i of course apologize for - but regarding just that, it'd be really great to have a practice lobby or two this weekend, perhaps later today, where we could race the classes together and get a better feel for when to be patient, when to make a move etc. Perhaps we could also do a couple of runs with classes "turned around", so the GT500 drivers will be in GT300 cars, and vice versa (idea credit to Traels where it's due). Just to get the slower/faster cars' perspective. Personally, at Suzuka, i was much too impatient. It's great fun having two classes racing together, but as a whole we could still improve - just from a safety perspective :)

R

At least when not being much too ragey about the traffic, which i of course apologize for - but regarding just that, it'd be really great to have a practice lobby or two this weekend, perhaps later today, where we could race the classes together and get a better feel for when to be patient, when to make a move etc. Perhaps we could also do a couple of runs with classes "turned around", so the GT500 drivers will be in GT300 cars, and vice versa (idea credit to Traels where it's due). Just to get the slower/faster cars' perspective. Personally, at Suzuka, i was much too impatient. It's great fun having two classes racing together, but as a whole we could still improve - just from a safety perspective :)
I understand your feeling it kind of comes to us all. at suzuka i was loosing alot of time to the traffic due to been relaxed and been as fair as possible without loosing too much time. there was a few moments that held me up but where it held me up it held someone else up in another place.
Lobby practice will be open most nights and gt500 and gt300 are welcome to drive and anyone is always welcome to join. Thanks.
next practice track is maggior gp 5:00am track time

When I came up to the three way battle between John, Welsh and Sammy just after the Esses(apoligies if i got your name wrong, the one driving the aston), I was like: yep, i better not ruin this 3-way.
I was just alongside welsh but then backed off for the following corning and then took my time and overtook whenever it was possible.

Being the faster car takes a lot of responsibilities whenever it comes to multiclass racing. Just have to be aware of your surroundings and pass whenever you think is the right time to do so. Don’t force it, pick your spot and go for it.

Anthony Davidson a couple of years ago at le mans, perfect example of how it all goes wrong. both parties made a mistake and paid the price.

I helped out when possible and because of my bad run, I moved when it was logical. in the first and second sector you can't really do anything without really messing your own line up and most likely going off track.

for maggiore the problem will be the first 2 sectors again with the tight first few corners then the chicane on the up hill but after that it should be plain sailing for gt500

yeah I remember watching that one live, that was huge! And the Ferrari just didn't look! Then the following year it was another Ferrari not looking that cut Davidson up! the fact that he climbed out the car with 2 broken vertebrae still amazes me!

but yeah, you guys can rip it up on the outside lines as you have more mechanical and aerodynamic grip so don't bite for racing line all the time!

Latest Posts

Back