Multi-Class SuperGT Championship Season 2 - Powered by TSR

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 283 comments
It won't let me because I did for series 1 and it won't let me do it again :(.

If you search for all the tags (specified in post) you'll find it after a few clicks of "older content" :)
If you type supergt in the search box in discovery/decals all content there from decal providers if that helps : )

D3C62675-B24A-4362-B083-485A886D6E19.jpeg
E31352E5-4C44-4EFD-B115-5B71D688FD45.jpeg
C99A9E31-D73D-47C8-BEEF-702982DE34F6.jpeg
1E90E5F1-03A0-4684-905C-696F7F813D7A.jpeg
A599E627-B922-473D-AD23-7C40D49A2B52.jpeg

I could do it if you are willing to have someone with original 2018 season GT500 livery :)

SuperGT500.jpg

Warlock__SRB is PSN I'll go with GT500, only problem that I have is maybe my job shift will interfere with races schedule here and there. Hope this is not huge problem though... On 30th I am 2nd shift, and will be home around 22:00, so maybe I'll be late a bit for testing, but I hope it'll last a bit longer then an hour so I can join, for race on Fuji, I will be home at the time of race.

Won't pick the car to see what No.# will be free for the race, but these are the 15 I can choose from.

@GTWelsh is it OK to wait for No.# or should I pick one up straight away?

Last edited:
I could do it if you are willing to have someone with original 2018 season GT500 livery :)

View attachment 775704

Warlock__SRB is PSN I'll go with GT500, only problem that I have is maybe my job shift will interfere with races schedule here and there. Hope this is not huge problem though... On 30th I am 2nd shift, and will be home around 22:00, so maybe I'll be late a bit for testing, but I hope it'll last a bit longer then an hour so I can join, for race on Fuji, I will be home at the time of race.

Won't pick the car to see what No.# will be free for the race, but these are the 15 I can choose from.

@GTWelsh is it OK to wait for No.# or should I pick one up straight away?
Welcome! Love your work . You can leave the number until last minute but beware if one gets taken it means you'll have to use a different one.

Also worth noting is we are running a 3 car restriction on GT500 but currently all cars are still available. Because of this though it would be best to pick a car soon!

Missing races is fine. You can get someone else to take your place in missed races if you like, their points go towards your total.

Hi there, I'm definitely interested although tuesdays are no good for me at the moment, maybe I can change that. I'm not bothered what car I drive so I will take whatevers there if I join.

Can the host of the lobby add ballast to each car or is that something you're trusting us to do? I presume settings will be adjustable then?

Hi there, I'm definitely interested although tuesdays are no good for me at the moment, maybe I can change that. I'm not bothered what car I drive so I will take whatevers there if I join.

Can the host of the lobby add ballast to each car or is that something you're trusting us to do? I presume settings will be adjustable then?
Settings are open but the weight and power are strictly closed. They follow current BOP values but the server can't enforce it due to it being multiclass. The first post has all power and weights listed, along with the % values. The host (me) can see the power and weight figures for each racer in the lobby and I'll be ensuring people have the correct values :).

I'll add you to the list now, glad to have you on board! Looking forward to the racing.

What's your psn? Any number you want?

Settings are open but the weight and power are strictly closed. They follow current BOP values but the server can't enforce it due to it being multiclass. The first post has all power and weights listed, along with the % values. The host (me) can see the power and weight figures for each racer in the lobby and I'll be ensuring people have the correct values :).

I'll add you to the list now, glad to have you on board! Looking forward to the racing.

What's your psn? Any number you want?

Pinkarey is my PSN.

I'll take the Lexus then as I already have a livery with number 33 on

Welcome! Love your work . You can leave the number until last minute but beware if one gets taken it means you'll have to use a different one.

Also worth noting is we are running a 3 car restriction on GT500 but currently all cars are still available. Because of this though it would be best to pick a car soon!

Missing races is fine. You can get someone else to take your place in missed races if you like, their points go towards your total.

...I'll give a try tomorrow on all three cars to see which one suits me best, I see only #12 & #24 are used, and TBH wasn't aiming for those liveries to use them so it is all OK for now... Only thing I wanna know is there restriction on how many of each cars can be used?

...I'll give a try tomorrow on all three cars to see which one suits me best, I see only #12 & #24 are used, and TBH wasn't aiming for those liveries to use them so it is all OK for now... Only thing I wanna know is there restriction on how many of each cars can be used?
Yeah 3 max count of each car mate.

Is it OK with regards to SuperGT visual requirements? You okay putting weight decals on (round 2 onward)?

Yeah it's with the Autobacs number plate thing on and the Super GT font, just had to stick a number on the back. I couldn't find the ballast ones with the tags you gave but they're under 'Cool Selections' with all the other Super GT decals. Where exactly would I need to stick them on my car?

Yeah it's with the Autobacs number plate thing on and the Super GT font, just had to stick a number on the back. I couldn't find the ballast ones with the tags you gave but they're under 'Cool Selections' with all the other Super GT decals. Where exactly would I need to stick them on my car?
Nice one! For the tags I gave you would have to click "older content" a few times I think. Glad you got them though! Put them pretty much anywhere as long as they're visible.

JC has made a shock move to Porsche! :P

BMW, Audi and Porsche now have 2 drivers in GT300. The Germans are doing well! With only 2 Japanese manufacturers entered (Toyota of GT-Welsh and Mitsubishi of samdigby).

I will test the Mitsubishi out at some point to see if I will join samdigby :)

In the mean time, if anyone fancies it why don't you watch some real life SuperGT, one of the best series in the world.

BMW, Audi and Porsche now have 2 drivers in GT300. The Germans are doing well! With only 2 Japanese manufacturers entered (Toyota of GT-Welsh and Mitsubishi of samdigby).

In the mean time, if anyone fancies it why don't you watch some real life SuperGT, one of the best series in the world.

I watched it live Lexus is on form on that track

Watched it on catch up - can't do the early mornings! Very rarely a dull race in Super GT and the commentary is well researched too.

I'm going to use the Evo, so that's 4 full manufactures in GT300!

I've also tweaked the fuel setup, having realised GT500 could do a no stop! Thanks for the heads up @andrew1990

Fuel is now 1x and initial fuel is 40litres.

Im also going to add a pitstop is required and no-stopping will add a 10sec penalty.

IRL SuperGT is a multi driver race and stopping to at least change drivers is required.

Back