Multi-Class SuperGT Championship Season 2 - Powered by TSR

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 283 comments
Yeah my 1:32 was in TT mode so no fuel or tyre wear to take into the account. The Belgian (sorry don't know your name) was doing 1:31s last week

Great to be back racing! It turned out to be an eventful T1 for the GT500s. Also, i got taken out on L1 by a sideways Porsche (Weissach orders?!), but did also shamefully manage to ruin things for myself by getting a big, fat slide on through the first hairpin. At least the pace was there in Q. :)

Really looking forward to premiering the series on HTRG - we'll be broadcasting on wednesdays, @20.00CET. Hope you join to watch tomorrow! :D

I
Great to be back racing! It turned out to be an eventful T1 for the GT500s. Also, i got taken out on L1 by a sideways Porsche (Weissach orders?!), but did also shamefully manage to ruin things for myself by getting a big, fat slide on through the first hairpin. At least the pace was there in Q. :)

Really looking forward to premiering the series on HTRG - we'll be broadcasting on wednesdays, @20.00CET. Hope you join to watch tomorrow! :D
Look forward to it :D unlucky on the spin! It's been an eventful one.

Was good to do some multi class racing, hopefully with no spins and some weight going onto other cars I'll be more competitive. Was a really clean, realistic looking start in GT500 but unfortunately John hit the back of someone which took 4 cars out

Quick couple of clips from my race

Hail Mary on the GT300s, apologies

Managed to steer clear of the first turn touching and then just set about cruising around trying not to make mistakes, managed to avoid making any major mistakes and had a great last 10 laps or so with armoredcore12

Quick couple of clips from my race

Hail Mary on the GT300s, apologies

Managed to steer clear of the first turn touching and then just set about cruising around trying not to make mistakes, managed to avoid making any major mistakes and had a great last 10 laps or so with armoredcore12

That last vid was one of my fave moments :P

Don't forget to add your weight, no less than your points x2.

We are running pole points, so if you started pole you get 1pt. For each class pole sitter.

Standings board will be added tomorrow or the day after depending on life commitments.

Thank you and take it easy T1 next week lol.

Last edited:
That last vid was one of my fave moments :P

Don't remember to add your weight, no less than your points x2.

We are running pole points, so if you started pole you get 1pt. For each class pole sitter.

Standings board will be added tomorrow or the day after depending on life commitments.

Thank you and take it easy T1 next week lol.

I had Armoredcore12 right behind me and was like, I have to go, so foot pinned down and make it through. I think it's much better when the GT300s hold position as its much easier to predict where they are going to go and therefore easier to avoid them.

Also @GTWelsh can I change my livery considering I made it in an hour the day before in a bit of a rush?

Any chance of having a reserve spot? Or do you want me to stop by once the season's done?
If you want to be reserve thats fine with me mate, if I get prior knowledge of someone missing a race I'll let you know asap.

Just done a few laps of Yamagiwa, got a feeling the GT500 cars will be 10 seconds a lap faster around here, with all the fast corners I feel it helps them a lot more. Reset my setting to default after Fuji and started over, no matter what I did there I could never be quick.

I had Armoredcore12 right behind me and was like, I have to go, so foot pinned down and make it through. I think it's much better when the GT300s hold position as its much easier to predict where they are going to go and therefore easier to avoid them.

Also @GTWelsh can I change my livery considering I made it in an hour the day before in a bit of a rush?
I would like to offer you an Artemis Sport contract
:D

Hey guys! Tonight is the Multi-GT premiere on HTRG! We're broadcasting @ 20.30 CET, since i need an extra half hours preparation after working overtime today! :D Can't wait to get going on this great series!

Hey guys! Tonight is the Multi-GT premiere on HTRG! We're broadcasting @ 20.30 CET, since i need an extra half hours preparation after working overtime today! :D Can't wait to get going on this great series!
That sounds like a better time for me.
I hope to see the full supergt drivers in there too. Thanks

Back