Multi-Class SuperGT Championship Season 2 - Powered by TSR

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 283 comments
With practice today!, can everyone please do their best to attend. It's very important people understand the starting procedure more than anything. The rest of the event is pretty normal :D.

This is important for other things like addressing concerns with what GT300 racers do when under pressure from GT500 racers, etc. These needs to be sorted before race 1 (it's in the first post however).

People that show heavy lag will be asked to reset network data in-game and return. If it doesn't improve they may be unable to race, as detailed in the first post.

GT500 do a formation lap and end up in a rolling start, in a staggered 2 by 2 formation (a lot like the normal rolling start in GTS).
GT300 however wait 30 seconds at the start line without moving. Then they start their formation lap, maintain the 30 second gap and end up in a rolling start, in a staggered 2 by 2 formation (a lot like the normal rolling start in GTS).

The rolling start is outlined in more detail in the first post, please read it.

Liveries are not required for testing, however if you have done one please use it :) makes the event purrdy.

Weather details on the races will be revealed tonight

Last edited:
What time you opening the lobby?

Also will ballast apply to qualifying?

The points go up to P10, I presume that's overall? I would've thought points per class makes sense

What time you opening the lobby?

Also will ballast apply to qualifying?

The points go up to P10, I presume that's overall? I would've thought points per class makes sense
Lobby will be open for around 21:00uk time and soon follow for some practice sessions when enough ppl arrive

Thanks for that guys. Remember no overtaking before the line , no matter how much of a run you have on the guy in front :P.

I actually did it once, remembered and gave the place back, so if you watch me I know I failed lol.

This wasn't in the first post. But this was a good test for the format and I've found a few issues, this being one of them. First post rolling start section updated.

Bunching on the formation lap should be avoided. The races will have heavy damage, and it would be pretty disappointing to be knocked in the formation lap and have to carry damage half the race. You have plenty of time to get in position for the start, no rush.

And this is the correct starting formation. 2 by 2, leave a gap between.
sgt-roll-start-jpg.741831

Last edited:
Race 1 soon and it will use the Noon weather conditions.

Not sure it makes a difference though in my testing.

Race start line after formation lap

(CORRECT START LINE)
20181105_132250.jpg

(INCORRECT START LINE)
20181105_132317.jpg

I've only just spotted my self and made the mistake of goin at the finish line rather than the start line at the second over head advert board. Thanks guys

Race start line after formation lap

(CORRECT START LINE)
Start line at the second over head advert board.
View attachment 778321

Nice one @fastnloud30. No overtaking before this line, thanks.

I will have a practice lobby open tonight at 9pm UK time if anyone fancies it.

Notice:
No crossing the pit exit line when exiting the pit. I had assumed everyone would just know this but I am just making sure :)

Last edited:
I’d be happy to fill the last GT500 slot if it’s still available, with another Nissan GTR
Sure! It's very short notice but we got some practice tonight and race 1 tomorrow! Can you sort out a livery in time for race 1?

Also, if you can make sure you've read the first post that should avoid any hick ups :P

Sure! It's very short notice but we got some practice tonight and race 1 tomorrow! Can you sort out a livery in time for race 1?

Also, if you can make sure you've read the first post that should avoid any hick ups :P
I’ll do what I can

As I've said a few times at the beginning, we will be running Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya as it has become available before season start. Ace :D See updated calendar.

Back