Muscle Cars with aftermarket wheels! (American cars thread)

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
If you get any muscle car pics with aftermarket wheels go ahead and post them in here but give full credit to the people who take the pics.

Dunno, But I Hope someone saw that you can put wheels on the muscle cars, if not I can repost the picture someone was kind enough to do for me :)

ChristmasGTO
Dunno, But I Hope someone saw that you can put wheels on the muscle cars, if not I can repost the picture someone was kind enough to do for me :)
So far that GTO you posted in the previous Chevelle thread is the only muscle car I have seen with aftermarket wheels.

Yeah, I forgot who did it for me, but to him i say: Thank you!

I believe the wheels are scaled down to like 15inches, they look good though.

I dont doubt you can put wheels on Muscle cars :) to those who missed it:

[Re-doing for bandwith for Modem users :) ]

But there arent many muscle car pictures which actually im very happy with, Gives me alot of happy time in game with them and more surprises :)

I changed the title. If anyone gets other pics of muscle cars with aftermarket wheels, feel free to post them in here. 👍

hmm....those wheels are the Holden commodore SS wheels...
suits the GTO ,

and its kinda ironic cause the new GTO is from Holden :dopey:

oh..i'll be posting my Dodge Charger with BBS and some other "wheel of day" wheels soon :)

The topic did not get closed because of me!!! Putte_tutte was the one spaming not me. Can anyone answer my question abaut the performance of a tuned chevalle.

speed_freak
The topic did not get closed because of me!!! Putte_tutte was the one spaming not me. Can anyone answer my question abaut the performance of a tuned chevalle.
Sorry about that you are right it was PuTTe_TuTTe. I will correct the other post.

Vette_Drift
hmm....those wheels are the Holden commodore SS wheels...
suits the GTO ,

and its kinda ironic cause the new GTO is from Holden :dopey:

oh..i'll be posting my Dodge Charger with BBS and some other "wheel of day" wheels soon :)

In the US they are the Standard GTO wheels, I think the only differance is the Pontiac Symbol in the Centercap. Can you somehow post some screens of the Wheel of the day screen? I really want to see what it looks like :)

But your right about the Manaro sharing the same line with the GTO, Both are kick a** cars though :) in 2007 there's a rumor that its going to be sharing the same line with the Camaro. So if that is indeed true we could be seeing some retro GTO's in 2007ish. mmmmmmhmmm

ChristmasGTO
In the US they are the Standard GTO wheels, I think the only differance is the Pontiac Symbol in the Centercap. Can you somehow post some screens of the Wheel of the day screen? I really want to see what it looks like :)

But your right about the Manaro sharing the same line with the GTO, Both are kick a** cars though :) in 2007 there's a rumor that its going to be sharing the same line with the Camaro. So if that is indeed true we could be seeing some retro GTO's in 2007ish. mmmmmmhmmm

Yes Monaro and GTO are in the same line, however, maybe a Firebird is more appropriate if they want to share the future Camaro platform.. don't you think? However, sorry guys, i'm a little bit off topic here..

CAMAROBOY69
I changed the title. If anyone gets other pics of muscle cars with aftermarket wheels, feel free to post them in here. 👍

Hey, I was just about to get some aftermarket wheels for my first '67 Cougar. (It has 569ps)

I also have a Chevelle, but I want to win one in blue. (the one I have it sorta a goldish champagne color)

Oh and I have a green Superbird.

What's the max attachment file size? is it under 200k? Do I need to use an external image hoster?

jessekatianda
Yes Monaro and GTO are in the same line, however, maybe a Firebird is more appropriate if they want to share the future Camaro platform.. don't you think? However, sorry guys, i'm a little bit off topic here..

No more Firebird :( GM said they arent bringing it back, but I GUARONTEE it'll come back at a later date, I mean, it's gotta.

But as the moment the GTO will be Pontiacs new "Firebird" But I'm very very happy still, It's a toss up between Firebirds and GTO's for me, I wish the 64 In GT4 was a Tri-Power, that'd be nice, It'd put it at 348hp, it should be a really, really fun car to drive once its all set up.

And hopefully they'll add the 05 GTO also in the US Release (Just hoping since I heard they are adding PAL cars) It strikes me as odd as they have "GTO 5.7" instead of GTO, So hopefully they'll add the "GTO 6.0" boosting it to A 400HP LS2. Just hoping.

If I did wish for one single car to be added though it'd definatly be a firebird. wheither it shows up as a Trans-Am, or Formula

ChristmasGTO
No more Firebird :( GM said they arent bringing it back, but I GUARONTEE it'll come back at a later date, I mean, it's gotta.

But as the moment the GTO will be Pontiacs new "Firebird" But I'm very very happy still, It's a toss up between Firebirds and GTO's for me, I wish the 64 In GT4 was a Tri-Power, that'd be nice, It'd put it at 348hp, it should be a really, really fun car to drive once its all set up.

And hopefully they'll add the 05 GTO also in the US Release (Just hoping since I heard they are adding PAL cars) It strikes me as odd as they have "GTO 5.7" instead of GTO, So hopefully they'll add the "GTO 6.0" boosting it to A 400HP LS2. Just hoping.

If I did wish for one single car to be added though it'd definatly be a firebird. wheither it shows up as a Trans-Am, or Formula

An IROC Firebird would be cool, along with the Camaro, of course.

im hopin gt4 got these :D
tt505.jpg
ttd_paint.jpg

Vette_Drift
yeah they do..its in the wheel of the day section

just installing my capture card...wont take long for my 720HP Dodge Charger pics to show up :D....
Cant wait! :D
What capture device are you using?

Just a request, can people start turning up the gamma in their photo mode pics? It seems like every pic I see posted is so dark that you can barely see the car...

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

WhoA! :drool: Nice pictures you got there Camaroboy69! :embarrassed: Represent a very good idea of how beautiful and intimidating those american muscles will look in the game! :embarrassed: BTW, do you think you can post a Cuda for me pwease! (='.'=) :embarrassed:

McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)
WhoA! :drool: Nice pictures you got there Camaroboy69! :embarrassed: Represent a very good idea of how beautiful and intimidating those american muscles will look in the game! :embarrassed: BTW, do you think you can post a Cuda for me pwease! (='.'=) :embarrassed:
I dont have the game. I said in that post that TANGOMAN from GTH sent those to me. He has the game. He is the man. Im sure if we wait a little while someone can do some other muscle cars too. :)
I sure wish I had the game because I would be posting any pic anyone wanted. Especially muscle cars. :)

This may be a stupid question but i thought you could chang the wheels on pretty much every car like in gt3 and what photo mode location is that

Dimension
This may be a stupid question but i thought you could chang the wheels on pretty much every car like in gt3 and what photo mode location is that
I asked in a couple other threads about aftermarket wheels on muscle cars and no one replied so these are officially the first cars with aftermarket wheels. Directly from TANGOMAN at GTH.

I have a little request too. I never see pictures of the pick-up trucks. Ok it aren't muscle cars but they are also cool.

So if you would be so kind can you ask to THA man that he can get a photo of a Red Lightning and also one from the Dodge Ram and the other american pick-up's.

Thank camaroboy69 and offcourse TANGOMAN

Back