Muscle Cars with aftermarket wheels! (American cars thread)

I saw the first half of the thread name from the index and my eyes lit up. I thought it was aftermarket exhausts... does anyone have a soundclip of a 440 or something like that?

Shiiit, some good looking pics.

Don't you guys feel a little guilty towards yourself either while watching these pics? I want to see the pics, but on the other hands I don't, because I used to love to find out which cars would be in the game.... and now I practically know all of them already. :(

cool TANGOMAN im sure everybody would love to see more muscle cars 👍

i know these are not muscle cars, but TANGOMAN took some awesome pics of the #51 VIPER GTS, CAMARO RACE CAR, PROWLER & FORD GT ;)

z06camaro
Tangoman Who Ever You Wherever You Are...you My Hero...!!!!!!!
Well, he's in this thread.:P I agree though, he rocks.

Now more pics of cars with aftermarket wheels:D

Omologato
Well, he's in this thread.:P I agree though, he rocks.

Now more pics of cars with aftermarket wheels:D

gonna have to wait until tomarrow for new pics from TANGOMAN, unless somebody else has some ;)

I normally take requests of cars in "General Photomode Thread" so if anybody need a pics of any american (buyable or not too hard to win ) car then request can be sorted :)

Well its 3.30AM here in UK and I just turned off my PS2. So if anybody need pictures of any cars, just leave request in here, in the other thread or PM and I'll see what I can do when I wake up

Btw, link to my photoalbum is in the signature if anybody want to check it out :)

I usually don't request for anything, but since you asked....93-97 Z28 White PLEASE i want to see my car in action!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)...backfire?? :)

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

wow look at all these pictures! :embarrassed: Thanks Tangoman! 👍 Keep snapping those pictures of our beloved muscle cars! Long live CLASSIC MUSCLES!!!:embarrassed:

I'll get an account at image shack and post some pics a little later.

Also, I'm open to requests as well. (So long as I either already have the car, or it's cheap, or it's easily won)

Also, I've been collecting a lot of the classic cars (mostly Japanese), so if you want classic I've got it. (I also have a red on red '54 Vette.....)

Omologato
Hows about..... the '88 Accord with some BBS rims, lowered, preferably in red?:D I love my 80's:D

Wrong thread dude ! :sly: only people who where white t-shirts that have packs of ciggarettes stuck under their arm sleeves can ask for car pics !!

***edit*** The fonz pic was deleted due to popular demand 👍

heres some hot pics iv collected from the i-bbs image board 👍
dodgecharger6yz.jpg

...would the taurus SHO be counted as muscle? (if not, too bad) :) aka if you could get pictures of these...it would be awesome as you already got the awesome Ram HEMI up :) [if you cant tell, i love the car]

XVII
...would the taurus SHO be counted as muscle? (if not, too bad) :) aka if you could get pictures of these...it would be awesome as you already got the awesome Ram HEMI up :) [if you cant tell, i love the car]

no its not a muscle car, but it is AMERICAN 👍

Race Idiot
Yeah, everyone knows Europe couldn't make a car if they tried. AM I RITE LOL!

im just tired of seing requests all over the internet for pics of BMW cars, there are some EURO cars i like but CAMAROBOY started this thread because we love AMERICAN cars and nobody was posting them.

i wasnt trying to offend anybody, sorry if i did 👍

Latest Posts

Back