Muscle Cars with aftermarket wheels! (American cars thread)

CAMAROBOY69
Why was the other Chevelle thread closed? HERE Just because PuTTe_TuTTe spammed about 100 posts at the end to get his avatar? :grumpy: Why close a great thread because of someones stupidity? Cant you just delete his reply?
If you get any muscle car pics with aftermarket wheels go ahead and post them in here but give full credit to the people who take the pics.
OMG!!! I took the thread at the last site in the GT4 forum!!! The one who woke the thread up was me....

... and i just posted about 5 posts...

PuTTe_TuTTe. Since you are consisitent at posting worthless replies I am just going to put you on the ignore list as im sure many others will eventually do.

Man thats one Good Looking SS, I wish they had gotten the stripes right :(

Nice wheels on it though :) they Kinda seem a little "flat" but they still look Great!

Liquid Li0n
I have a little request too. I never see pictures of the pick-up trucks. Ok it aren't muscle cars but they are also cool.

So if you would be so kind can you ask to THA man that he can get a photo of a Red Lightning and also one from the Dodge Ram and the other american pick-up's.

Thank camaroboy69 and offcourse TANGOMAN

also from TANGOMAN 👍

PuTTe_TuTTe
OMG!!! I took the thread at the last site in the GT4 forum!!! The one who woke the thread up was me....

... and i just posted about 5 posts...
However, all 5 of those posts were in clear violation of the rules:
the Acceptable Use Policy
* You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). Spam - wasteful comments and posts, as judged by our moderators, will be removed and the member warned or banned.

* You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed inappropriate by the staff of the Forums. Premium users, who have the ability to open and close their own threads, will be issued a warning if they open a thread clearly closed by a moderator.
You have been officially warned already. You're on your last chance right now. Post worthwhile, constructive, and polite posts, or you will be banned.

TANGO REALLY IS THE MAN :)👍 DG you should post the Chevelle pics in here too from the other thread that got closed. SInce we are trying to keep this thread Muscle car thread. Shame that Chevelle thread was locked. Just wasnt necessary to lock it.

Hope these links work, I haven't posted images before... :dunce:

EDIT: Sorry, they are HUGE.. They were supposed to be small link type pics.. Sorry :indiff:

Sorted.. 👍

WOW! Incredible photos. I to can't wait for this game. If someone could please get some pistures ( like TANGOMAN maybe?) of the Charger 440 R/T. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

CAMAROBOY69
One of my really good friends TANGOMAN from GTH sent these pics to me upon my request. These are absolutely sick!!!! Thanks bro for the pics! :) :) :dopey: 👍

233resized3et.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
That's what I'm talkin' about.

speed_freak
Can anyone answer my question abaut the performance of a tuned chevalle.

i asked my good friend S10 about it and he said there are no drag slicks available
for any car, hes not sure about 1/4 mile ET and the chevelle's max hp is 725hp 👍

I will get more pics as soon as finish some more racing. Thanks and many more to come. Drift God nice posting there i started a new account so i could post.

Back