Cobra of Vette

• Cobra R

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Vette

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
Having competed with the stock z06 in the pro PD cup,

and having spent countless hours in the amatuer events with the cobra R,

I will side with the cobra r, it seems to have more nimble handling, looks better, sounds wicked with the stock exhaust.

The z06 was a good car too.

I choose the mustang. I am however, slightly biased. :lol:

carandbike.jpg

frontrightclose.jpg

is that suv you ve got there? crapy neighborhood lol.

I choose Mustang just because i can sell it for more. and buy 60hp import just because there is not much fun in making fast car faster. when you can push 210hp crx 11@125 thats something to talk about.

personal pick is z06 though

check this baby: crx all the way

Attachments

• 0306ht_crx15_z.jpg
    0306ht_crx15_z.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 47
i like both of them and id take any one of them any day
but im going to keep my head in the game and so i went with the zo6 because the cobra r loses power when ya change the oil but like i said id take em both with out thinking twice
there both cool to me:D :D

o and i just hate people who are racist against cars and mostly rice haters:mad:

hmmm. I would have to say the Vette ZR1. Of all the cars I have driven in r/l the ZR1 scared the most **** out of me. That car has scary power.

check this baby: crx all the way

What the fu** does a CRX have to do with this thread, and what does it have to do with Gran Turismo in general?

I think some of you have been hanging out in the drifting forum for so long that you aimlessly drift off when you make post's. :odd:

I love the corvette it simply out performs the mustang, a better selection would have been the mustange and the camaro. but It's not my thread, lol:P

Latest Posts

Back