Mustang's GSX-R 750 thread!

I sold the gixxer today. Err.. well I traded it. Interesting story. My sister wanted this green 96 Cherokee someone offered me for the bike, so in the end I traded the bike for the jeep, which I sold to my sister for $1800 :lol:

She even came with me to see it. In the end I got the money I wanted, she got a jeep, he got a bike, and I don't have to deal with the electrical harness in that bike getting ready to self destruct!

So, now what? Do you have another bike lined up or should I have read more of this thread?

Well I was doing my best to get a loan for a 2014 Yamaha FZ-09, but between my lack of credit history and my truck needing a lot of front end work thanks to a baja excursion that damn near knocked my tie rods out, the fund is a little low. But either way, I'm going to get myself into another GS for now because I loved my old one, and if my dad will lend me a little bit, I'll be sitting on either an SV650 or a Buell XB9s

I think I'm going to play the practical card here for once. Going to buy another GS500, and then (brace yourselves) save some money :lol: Except I'm getting an '04+, for better carbs, and fairings. Hopefully yellow, but mechanical condition is more important. I don't want to afford a stupid $350 valve adjustment, and other complications of the bigger, water cooled bikes right now. Gonna stick to an oil cooler. I practically rebuild my old one for $400 so it'll do me good

2009-Suzuki-GS500Fd.jpg

gs500F_01.png

This thread is over! Found my new bike. But I found a bigger bike at GS500 price... Tune into my next thread to see! :lol:

Back