mxgp pics

MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame_20170607205438.jpg
MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame_20170607211636.jpg

So, is this game bug free? In comparison to previous milestone games? ( I don't expect it to be completely bug free). Just curious to see if they how much better the unreal engine is for them.

So, is this game bug free? In comparison to previous milestone games? ( I don't expect it to be completely bug free). Just curious to see if they how much better the unreal engine is for them.

It runs pretty smoothly and a slight improvement in the graphics, as far as I am aware but I don't see a lot of bugs others do! What bugs specifically ? 👍

@MXH :cheers: Enjoy...It is a nice change to all the cars!

@MXH :cheers: Enjoy...It is a nice change to all the cars!
I managed to play a few hour and it certainly feels like a step up in many areas. The change to UE4 was absolutely the right choice. You just have to take a look at Losail and instantly see how much better the game looks this time around. Proper terrain deformation is much welcomed as well.

Pro physics, realistic AI from the get go and slowly getting competitive for each race. I still have to get the hang of scrubbing though.

Great photos 👍 ..This game is very photogenic whenever you watch a replay. Still enjoying it @MXH ? Do you ride in 1st or 3rd Person? ..I do like the first person it makes it more fun :sly::gtpflag:

Great photos 👍 ..This game is very photogenic whenever you watch a replay. Still enjoying it @MXH ? Do you ride in 1st or 3rd Person? ..I do like the first person it makes it more fun :sly::gtpflag:
Thanks! You can truly take some fantastic pictures although I find the Photomode still too limited at times.

If there was an option to change the FOV in first person I would have opted for that and never ever gone back. For now, third person will have to do.

:P

Well i think it does look a touch better, graphics etc, the bike moves about more, there is a full on type extensive career mode...

I have had frame rate issues, really slowing down in a race, on the ps4 pro here,

but i dont think its worth it if you have number 3, that`s my opinion, as im thinking of selling it already....

Well i think it does look a touch better, graphics etc, the bike moves about more, there is a full on type extensive career mode...

I have had frame rate issues, really slowing down in a race, on the ps4 pro here,

but i dont think its worth it if you have number 3, that`s my opinion, as im thinking of selling it already....
I know that I'm going to wait for it to drop into a sale before I go for it.

Back