gQH63132.jpg

0St63347.jpg

beauty - Ginetta G4

uzg64211.jpg

u7F64228.jpg

68p64252.jpg

F3064269.jpg

any feedback would be appreciated

looks a bit like the "new" Honda NSX(at least the front)!
have you got more? And which colors are avaible and can you perhaps give some pics with a rear wing?
thx

yeah it does look like the new nsx at the front. the colors available are yellow, red, silver, white, blue, green, black. i'll get some rear wing pics of it for ya in a sec

sure dude, i will do some lupo gti for you, once i just do a few races and get money for it. Which year would you want, and which color? (red,black,silver,white,blue)
i love the photo mode!

heres the spirra with wing..
PiN67226.jpg

x8t67258.jpg

LaM67290.jpg

eugh didn't realize how horrible the second one is... maybe someone likes it so i'll leave it in though. but i think it's horrific lol
i'm off to win some races to get the polo now... bbl

Best Pics?, they blow, too close, too obvious, black and white? y? it doesnt make it arty, no feel of depth and the blur is just that. But keep at it 👍

Doing black and white is gutsy. Especially with cars. Doing black and while with cars means you really have to choose a really good setup. The game isn't the best at designing the shot setups for b&w photography. You want to have clearly defined blacks and whites. High contrast is always good when done right. I'd also suggest editing the photos in Photoshop. the PS2 gives out poor examples of what it's photo's look like since TVs are all calibrated differently. I've seen some quality shots, and I'm going to photoshop mine to improve the exposure issues soon... I have about 35-40 images I shot last night. Keep up the good work though. You have the right idea. Practice makes perfect though.

Captain Black
Best Pics?, they blow, too close, too obvious, black and white? y? it doesnt make it arty, no feel of depth and the blur is just that. But keep at it 👍

what's up your ass man? i said these are my best pics, i never made any claims that they were the best pics ever! true you did put some positive parts in that post, but saying something like "best pics? they blow" is just uncalled for. and i like black and white, so that's my opinion. and don't go saying "well i was just expressing my opinion that they weren't good" because there are better ways to express that than saying "they blow." you pissed me off

I like how you chose cars that arnt photographed (in GT4) often, most peoples pics are R34 Skylines, R33 Nismo 400R, S2000's and Evolution lancers.

i'm on lap 40/99 on cote d'azur, which is race 3/4 on teh 1000 miles series
this evening i should be done, sorry for the delay
taking the photos will be a nice break from these 3 hour races...

(i'll make extra good pictures and a lot of them to make up)

Here are some really fast photos, one with motion blur one without.
img00123rd.jpg

img00137zx.jpg

Im sure that Ricotricks will have much better ones than this, he has much more imagination 👍

hey just call me rico :)
i wanted the name rico but it was already taken :( so i added tricks because that is martial art acrobatics which i (try) to do :P

hey t1000 that vegas pic is awesome! nice use of lighting

Thanks alot man, I wanted to get just a simple pic of that car and it ended up being really good. Just one of those days :)

Oki dok! Yo men, you`re pics are just great! You know, I am really enjoying in this forum. I can`t wait to get my own (PAL) GT4, so that I also can participate in this forum. Keep on the good work!! ;)

Back