D DaihatsuDriver Messages 183 Messages DaihatsuDriver Jun 9, 2011 #1 YES!!! A Big thank you to Kaz 1.10 finally reads my buggered up save file. I can play again!!!!! 👍👍👍
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Jun 9, 2011 #2 Glad to hear that it is fixed. Hopefully nothing similar happens in the future. 👍
D DaihatsuDriver Messages 183 Messages DaihatsuDriver Jun 9, 2011 #3 now that its fixed, the first thing I did was to back it up
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Jun 9, 2011 #4 DaihatsuDriver now that its fixed, the first thing I did was to back it up Click to expand... That is a very wise decision. 👍 You never know when something bad may happen.
DaihatsuDriver now that its fixed, the first thing I did was to back it up Click to expand... That is a very wise decision. 👍 You never know when something bad may happen.