(MY) Drifting Pics

Nice pictures. Don't mean to sound generic, but it's all good. Still, one of the coolest drifts I seen in a GT game is when one of RaceIdiot's pictures (or was it him?) featured a Jaguar S-Type from GT Concept drift all the way around the sweeping left turn at Apricot Hill. It was insane, or as I'd say "mad sick, yo!" :crazy:

"F1 is stupid because they go too fast and you can't see them?" Dude... you weird. Usual American b*tchings about F1 is about "no passing" or anything like that, but isn't high-level racing about high speeds and exceptional racing skill? Someone who thinks that probably thinks that the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the 24 Hours at the Nurburgring is a waste of television time and one's life time. I don't know Australian cars, but I love the Holden/Ford Australia rivalry in the Australian V8 Supercar series. Australian cars seem to be designed to have a low stance, a slick body, and all the while, aggressive. Do whatever you want to do with the machines. They'll deliver.

I would like to check out GT4's offerings for Drift Cars. GT4's going to be a life-changing experience when it comes out here in the States... is it going to help me get through college? No. Is it going to help me actually GET a girl than talk about girls? No (damn!). Will it give me some quality time when my PS2 is on? Hell freaking yes!

Mclaren_Man
Ignore matt he is just trying to wind us up... We are always fighting cos he loves Holdens and I love imports and F1. Get this, he says that F1 racing is stupid because they go to fast and you can't see them!

But yes, that D1 like car (I think it was JMS racing or something) was awesome. I remember that Ute aswell, that thing made lots of noise!

Sorry but your signature is wrong, Ferrari will be world champion again, even if Mosley changes all rules again and he forces Ferrari pilots to run all races on their feets... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hell yeah Ferrari gonna win again..........matt prolly does love nascar......lok we can only turn left.....

anyways....any one have a pic of a 350z Drifting

VIPERGTSR01
Must be a different one as Beu Yates throught 2 conrods through his block on the Sunday.

Here is the results:

Top 16 Privateer Entries:

Adam May - Nissan Cefiro
Simon Michelmore - Toyota AE86
Leighton Fine - Toyota AE86
James Mardle - Nissan Silvia
Jeremy Lake - Holden Commodore
Adam Trewhella - Nissan Cefiro
Grant Frencham - Nissan Cefiro
Andrew Webber - Holden SS Ute
Myles Bond - Nissan 180sx
Dwane May - Nissan 180sx
Stewart Furze - Nissan 180sx
Jarius Wharerau - Nissan Cefiro
Andrew Gleeson - Datsun Stanza
David Lockett - Nissan Silvia
Hayden Buckham - Nissan Skyline
Jim Retallack - Nissan 180sx

Top 16 Factory Entries:

James Vahoumas - Nissan S14.5 - D1 Garage
Michael Spencer - Nissan OneVia - Korrupt Performance
Mark Marchesan - Nissan S15 - Exhaust Technology
Darren Appleton - Nissan Laurel - AutoShop
Stephen Brennan - Nissan S15 - Initial Drift Australia
Kelly McKinnon - Nissan R32 Skyline - Viva Garage
Danny Vahoumas - Nissan S13.5 - Japanese Motorsport
Catherine Coleiro - Nissan Silvia - ProTek
James Eames - Nissan Cefiro - Tanagah
Mark Phillips - Nissan R33 Skyline - PPGearbox
Robbie Bolger - Holden SS Ute - Capa
Brad Maher - Nissan 180sx - Chasers
Jason Unkovich - Mazda RX7 - REVS
Trent Hewitson - Nissan 180sx - D1 Garage
Shorn Wise - Nissan R33 Skyline - Japanese Motorsport
James - Toyota Sprinter - Initial Drift Australia

Results:

Privateer:

1st. Jairus Wharerau - Nissan Cefiro
2nd. Simon Michelmore - Toyota Sprinter
3rd. Adam May - Nissan Cefiro

Factory:

1st. James Vahoumas - Nissan S14.5 - D1 Garage
2nd. Michael Spencer - Nissan OneVia - Korrupt Performance
3rd. Darren Appleton - Nissan Laurel - AutoShop

Team Drift: Japanese Motorsport

Encouragement Award: Adam Trewhella - Nissan Cefiro

Loudest Exhaust: Andrew Webber - Holden SS Ute.

Thanks for the rehash..

Radicool02
Lmao, obviously he's never been to the F1...

Yeh I know, god i went to Albert Park from 2001-2003, F1 cars make the V8 supercars look like crap! And I love that speed comparison event where a BMW road car goes, 40 secs later the V8 goes then 30 secs after that the F1 car goes, guess which car wins?

My God.. Everything is faster than V8.. Formula 3's clock an average 4 seconds faster on Philips Park over V8... But I'm not here to start a war..

Drift-Kid
hell yeah Ferrari gonna win again..........matt prolly does love nascar......lok we can only turn left.....

anyways....any one have a pic of a 350z Drifting

Here are a couple:
IMG_9690.jpg

IMG_9590.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

Mclaren_Man
Yeh I know, god i went to Albert Park from 2001-2003, F1 cars make the V8 supercars look like crap! And I love that speed comparison event where a BMW road car goes, 40 secs later the V8 goes then 30 secs after that the F1 car goes, guess which car wins?

Yeah thats pretty cool, but to say that V8's are slow is a bit silly. They can top 200mph, which is by no means slow, the racing itself is very competitive and always very close calls. in F1, its quite often the case of the same car pulling to the front and staying there for 2 hours, which aint much excitement at all. Yeah that doesnt happen in every race, just a majority, and its normally some german **** stuck at the front :lol:
You cant deny the V8 sound either, its so engrossing, now IMO, it is a much nicer sound than the ear bashing wail of F1 V10's.
I find V8 Supercars much more enjoyable to watch that F1, but i do like both :)

F1 cars sound amazing, everyone says that V8's are like loud and rumbling, but they have probably never been to an F1 race, they make V8 supercars sound quiet! They sound quite different compared to what they do on TV.
However, traction control kind of spoils the sound on the exit of slow bends.

Back