My DVD collection skyrocked since PS2 came out

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 153 comments
  • 7,888 views
Naaw too much work Saleen Man hehe


:!: :!: :!:
:weird: :lol: :weird:
:weird: :thatsodd: :weird:
:weird: :lol: :weird:
:Poke:
 
it almost seems this thread has turned into a competion... do all GT3 players have to race with everything!!! :lol: If so, I am losig bad!!! :rotfl:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
OH CRAP TOM! i forgot about the Terminator movies.... thoes are a must have. Oh and i see in your pic that you have the superman movies. Ill be getting them also. and i plan on getting the mummy1, and 2. but first i need to buy myself a new game thats out this week silenthill2:D :D :D :D and when i have my movies (maybe in the next 2 weeks) ill only be down by 342:eek:

I'll give an accurate count one day, it's just that I have so many loaned out at any given moment. I don't know if I actually have 400, but I'll check. (I'm pretty curious too.):)
 
Nice collection, Tom. :eek:

BTW, for anyone considering a "real" DVD player, you may want to wait a bit. Denon has a new DVD player coming out within a couple of months that will also play DVD Audio for a very reasonable price. PM if you're interested in more info. :D

Oh, and I have ~25-30 DVDs. I haven't counted officially just yet.

And to think, just a few minutes ago I thought my DVD buying was out of hand. :rotfl:
 
Hey Tom i dont know how you can trust other people with Your!! DVD movies. I dont even loan ne of my movies out to my best friends because im afrade of what might happen to the DVD!!! I already made that mistake with one of my DVDs. It came back to me with TWO SCRATCHES on it!!!!! :shakehead AWWWW! i was pissed man. But the other 49 of my movies are scratch free and flawless. :teleport:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
it almost seems this thread has turned into a competion... do all GT3 players have to race with everything!!! If so, I am losig bad!!!
LOL is all about the competion!!! thats why im lovin this place hehe



:weird: :teleport:
:weird: :weird: :teleport:
:weird: :weird: :weird: :teleport:
:weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :teleport:
:weird: :weird: :weird: :teleport:
:weird: :weird: :teleport:
:weird: :teleport:
 
WOW my smilies look cool on my last post!!:D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey Tom i dont know how you can trust other people with Your!! DVD movies. I dont even loan ne of my movies out to my best friends because im afrade of what might happen to the DVD!!! I already made that mistake with one of my DVDs. It came back to me with TWO SCRATCHES on it!!!!! :shakehead AWWWW! i was pissed man. But the other 49 of my movies are scratch free and flawless. :teleport:

I'd probably seem like a jerk if I din't loan them out at this point.:D Alot of times, we all sit around my house and watch movies on weekends. I have a pretty nice setup, and it's cool just to hang out and enjoy a nice movie.
 
I just bought Enemy At the Gates~!
 
Is that a good movie Enemy At the Gates?? Is it worth buying?:smilewink
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Is that a good movie Enemy At the Gates?? Is it worth buying?:smilewink

Its one of the best movies i have ever seen! I have seen over 500 movies and this is way up there on my list.
 
cool man. Thanks alot ill get it once i get paid again
:Poke: :teleport:
:Poke: :Poke: :teleport:
:Poke: :Poke: :Poke: :teleport:
:Poke: :Poke: :Poke: :Poke: :teleport:
:Poke: :Poke: :Poke: :teleport:
:Poke: :Poke: :teleport:
:Poke: :teleport:
 
It is 131 min long, i started watching it again last night and i tought it was an hour and a half it was really late!
 
MAN ! this sucks. Work has been slowing down. And im not making as much as i did during the summer. I have to cool it on buying DVDs. Need to use that money for more important stuff like, food, rent, going out with my woman. Ill have to settle for 1 DVD every week or 2.:cry:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
MAN ! this sucks. Work has been slowing down. And im not making as much as i did during the summer. I have to cool it on buying DVDs. Need to use that money for more important stuff like, food, rent, going out with my woman. Ill have to settle for 1 DVD every week or 2.:cry:

Make you purchases count grasshopper.

October 16
Star Wars: Episode I, The Phantom Menace

October 23
Final Fantasy (Special Edition)

October 30
Shrek

Christmas (only because it's 100 bucks)
GODFATHER TRILOGY
 
LOL i will .... but as for the GODFATHER TRILOGY im not too in to that. Ive seen a few of them but i dont think there all that grate. But thats just my opinion. Thanks for the suggestions.


..:?: :?: :cold: :?: :?:
.:?: :cold: :cold: :cold: :?:
:cold: :cold: :ghost: :cold: :cold:
.:?: :cold: :cold: :cold: :?:
..:?: :?: :cold: :?: :?:
 
I bought Wayne's World 1 and 2 2 nights ago!
 
okay man i just got 2 more movies lastnight
51. the mummy
52. the mummy returns
:D
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Its one of the best movies i have ever seen! I have seen over 500 movies and this is way up there on my list.
It's a good movie, not THAT good IMO:)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
okay man i just got 2 more movies lastnight
51. the mummy
52. the mummy returns
:D
I already got both those:) Who cares if I only have 8 altogether:lol::lol:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I already got both those:) Who cares if I only have 8 altogether:lol::lol:

Let's hope you two bought the Mummy: Ultimate Edition.:D
(Ticks me off that Mummy 2 wasn't DTS, now I know that they are going to do a second release with a ton of extras. I hate this new tactic to get us to buy crap twice (not crap, but you know what I mean))
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Let's hope you two bought the Mummy: Ultimate Edition.:D
Wouldn't buy nothin else:D


or.... parents wouldn't buy nothin else:p :D
 
This is my list of DVD's

1. Matrix
2. T2 Ultimate DVD
3. Happy Gilmore
4. Air Force One
5. Gone in 60 secs
6. The Cutting Edge
7. Ace Ventura
8. Enemy at the Gates
9. Disney's Three Musketeers
10. Goldeneye
11. The World is not Enough
12. Bulletproof
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
This is my list of DVD's

1. Matrix
2. T2 Ultimate DVD
3. Happy Gilmore
4. Air Force One
5. Gone in 60 secs
6. The Cutting Edge
7. Ace Ventura
8. Enemy at the Gates
9. Disney's Three Musketeers
10. Goldeneye
11. The World is not Enough
12. Bulletproof

The Cutting Edge?:rotfl:
I went to HS with DB Sweeny. He's several years older though. He was a real a$$, came back to speak at a graduation and berated everyone. I'll never watch another of his, or his sister's movies.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
This is my list of DVD's

1. Matrix
2. T2 Ultimate DVD
3. Happy Gilmore
4. Air Force One
5. Gone in 60 secs
6. The Cutting Edge
7. Ace Ventura
8. Enemy at the Gates
9. Disney's Three Musketeers
10. Goldeneye
11. The World is not Enough
12. Bulletproof
I want to get the Matrix and T2 Ulimate:eek: :cool: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I want to get the Matrix and T2 Ulimate:eek: :cool: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Those were my first 2 DVD's!:cool:
 
Definitely the Matrix, that movie was made for DVD.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Definitely the Matrix, that movie was made for DVD.

Yeah it was :D
 
I need to get another Matrix DVD that was my first DVD and now its gone.... GONE I SAY :mad: :mad: Now i have to fork out 25$ to get another one:mad:
 
Mine was only 20 when i bought it in march!
 
Back