My DVD collection skyrocked since PS2 came out

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 153 comments
  • 7,882 views
Thats cool man. I just finished watching The Mummy Returns and i saw a trailer of a new movie comming out with "The Rock" called The Scorpion King. Now that movie looks cool. :D
 
i have not seen that movie. it looks really cool!
 
Does ne One know when Pearlharbor will be coming out for DVD??? Ne one??? okay let me know if you know thaks :p
 
I heard that it wasn't, but I missed it when it came out. It's got the one great scene, and the rest was el stinko. That's what I've heard anyway, and heresay is inadmissable in court.:)
 
The whole movie is good all but the last part. i saw it its worth buying.:D
 
GERRRR im broke again ... no more money for me. If ne1 wants to contribute to he NocturnalPS fund please feel free to send me a check or money order to the address provided:
 
NocturnalPS
1111 Cardboard Box RD BOX#356
San Antonio Tx 78***
 
AND feel free to send me some Ummm DVD movies to keep me awake.
 
I wouldnt want to fall asleep and have rats and other little critters from eating my eyes, brains, ect. out
 
Thanks:D
 
-The dream is alive (IMAX)
-Fifth element
- The godfather collection.

So much mafia..... mmmmm mafia
Drooling_anim.gif
 
I just got TRON on DVD!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Is that a good movie Enemy At the Gates?? Is it worth buying?:smilewink

I just rented that movie and im gonna have to get it. its cool man!:cool:
 
I have:

The Matrix
Saving Private Ryan
Gladiator
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Braveheart

what about you???
 
I've got Bad Boys with Will Smith and Martin Laurence. Brilliant film. And I have also got The Simpsons Season 1 Box Set, which is hilarious.:rotfl:
 
Fight Club - essential
Matrix - also pretty essential
American Histroy X - Absolutely must have!
Crouching thingy hidden whatcha call it - cool
Gladiator -" on my signal..." etc.
Sixth sense - solid film
and some others
 
American History X. Man that was pretty cool when that dude had to bite the curb..............Ouch! :nervous:
 
This should really go into the PS2 sub-forum of Console gaming!
 
Hmm, I was thinking of switching from VHS to DVD, but is it really that much better? I wouldn't want to invest that much money into something without being sure of it.:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hmm, I was thinking of switching from VHS to DVD, but is it really that much better? I wouldn't want to invest that much money into something without being sure of it.:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:
 
Heres my DVD collection:
1. The Emperor's New Groove
2. Hudson Hawk
3. The Mexican
4. Alice In Wonderland (my girlfriends chose)
5. Toy Story
6. Toy Story 2
7. The Sixth Sense
8. U-571
9. Gone In 60 Seconds
10. Gladiator
11. Spaceballs
12. Stir of Echoes
13. Face Off
14. American Pie
15. Billy Madison
16. Bulletproof
17. Sleepy Hollow
18. Payback
19. Happy Gilmore
20. Desperado
21. Meet The Parents
22. Natural Born Killers
23. Con Air
24. The 13th Warrior
25. Cast Away
26. The Saint
27. Hackers
28. Armageddon
29. A Night At The Roxbury
30. The Generals Daughter
31. The Patriot
32. The Art Of War
33. Enter The Dragon
34. The Goonies
35. Good Fellas
36. The Lost Boys

37. THE
38. NIGHTMARE
39. ON
40. ELM
41. STREET
42. COLLECTION

43 All
44 The
45 BATMAN
46 Movies

47.15 MINUTES
48. Driven
49. 3000 miles to graceland
50. amarican history x

51. The Mummy
52. The Mummy Returns

But its still now where near what TomMcDonnell Has http://forums.gtplanet.net/attachment.php?s=&postid=33489:(
 
U dont have TRON, y not?

Tom:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there such a thing as 2 many DVD's?
 
Has ne1 seen Rat Race? i cant wait for that to hit DVD. :D
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
U dont have TRON, y not?

Tom:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there such a thing as 2 many DVD's?

I havent seen that movie in such a long time. I forgot what its about.:eek:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


I havent seen that movie in such a long time. I forgot what its about.:eek:

It's about an hour and a half.;)
 
Back