My DVD collection skyrocked since PS2 came out

  • Thread starter Thread starter NocturnalPS
  • 153 comments
  • 7,837 views
Yeah, I don't think DTS will ever be on par with DD (in terms of the quantity of titles available).
It all depends where your chair is located.. ;) DTS is great, I look for it on every movie.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
It all depends where your chair is located.. ;) DTS is great, I look for it on every movie.

You missed what I said....I said that DTS would not ever match DD as far as the number of titles available, not in terms of audio quality....
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I think everyone's expectations were too high. Same thing with Star wars Episode 1. Any way you look at it, the action was amazing in both movies.

I'll admit I had very high hopes for both movies, but they were still mediocre anyway. I think they still would have been panned for their weak writing even if no one had preconceived notions about them.

BTW, FF:SW's story was told better the first time, when we called it Final Fantasy VII. ;) But the graphics are amazing.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept




Shrek? :lol: :p :lol:

You better believe it! That movie 0wns! I will buy it pretty soon myself...


I broke down and bought Final Fantasy. Yes, I know I was trashing it just a few posts ago, but I heard it calling my name from the shelf. :reallyodd I found myself enjoying it more the second time around. :)
 
New DVD's:

1. Die Hard Triology
2. Driven
3. Episode 1
4. Mudvayne Dig
5. Swordfish
 
I got 4 new DVD's

Heres my DVD collection:
1. The Emperor's New Groove
2. Hudson Hawk
3. The Mexican
4. Alice In Wonderland (my girlfriends chose)
5. Toy Story
6. Toy Story 2
7. The Sixth Sense
8. U-571
9. Gone In 60 Seconds
10. Gladiator
11. Spaceballs
12. Stir of Echoes
13. Face Off
14. American Pie
15. Billy Madison
16. Bulletproof
17. Sleepy Hollow
18. Payback
19. Happy Gilmore
20. Desperado
21. Meet The Parents
22. Natural Born Killers
23. Con Air
24. The 13th Warrior
25. Cast Away
26. The Saint
27. Hackers
28. Armageddon
29. A Night At The Roxbury
30. The Generals Daughter
31. The Patriot
32. The Art Of War
33. Enter The Dragon
34. The Goonies
35. Good Fellas
36. The Lost Boys

37. THE
38. NIGHTMARE
39. ON
40. ELM
41. STREET
42. COLLECTION

43 All
44 The
45 BATMAN
46 Movies

47.15 MINUTES
48. Driven
49. 3000 miles to graceland
50. amarican history x

51. The Mummy
52. The Mummy Returns
53. Cats & Dogs
54. Kiss The Girls
NEW 55. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
NEW 56. Shrek
NEW 57. Blazing Saddles
NEW 58. Proof Of Life
 
Do you have the Superman DVD's?? I saw them at Best Buy on Sat for $70 and my dad was like no, not yet I am more than likely getting them for X-mas.


New DVD's

Maverick
Bad Boys
Office Space
 
2 more DVD's :D


Heres my DVD collection:
1. The Emperor's New Groove
2. Hudson Hawk
3. The Mexican
4. Alice In Wonderland (my girlfriends chose)
5. Toy Story
6. Toy Story 2
7. The Sixth Sense
8. U-571
9. Gone In 60 Seconds
10. Gladiator
11. Spaceballs
12. Stir of Echoes
13. Face Off
14. American Pie
15. Billy Madison
16. Bulletproof
17. Sleepy Hollow
18. Payback
19. Happy Gilmore
20. Desperado
21. Meet The Parents
22. Natural Born Killers
23. Con Air
24. The 13th Warrior
25. Cast Away
26. The Saint
27. Hackers
28. Armageddon
29. A Night At The Roxbury
30. The Generals Daughter
31. The Patriot
32. The Art Of War
33. Enter The Dragon
34. The Goonies
35. Good Fellas
36. The Lost Boys

37. THE
38. NIGHTMARE
39. ON
40. ELM
41. STREET
42. COLLECTION

43 All
44 The
45 BATMAN
46 Movies

47.15 MINUTES
48. Driven
49. 3000 miles to graceland
50. amarican history x

51. The Mummy
52. The Mummy Returns
53. Cats & Dogs
54. Kiss The Girls
55. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
56. Shrek
57. Blazing Saddles
58. Proof Of Life

NEW 59. The Grinch
NEW 60. Planet of the Apes
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Do you have the Superman DVD's?? I saw them at Best Buy on Sat for $70 and my dad was like no, not yet I am more than likely getting them for X-mas.


New DVD's

Maverick
Bad Boys
Office Space

Yeah, I think you can see them in the picture too. ;) They're not as good as I'd hoped, but as you might guess I was hoping for a lot. :(

BTW, Nocturnal (or anyone that has seen it) how is The Grinch? I never saw that one.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Yeah, I think you can see them in the picture too. ;) They're not as good as I'd hoped, but as you might guess I was hoping for a lot. :(

BTW, Nocturnal (or anyone that has seen it) how is The Grinch? I never saw that one.

I have not watched it yet. I need to wait for my woman to be off work so she can watch it with me.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Yeah, I think you can see them in the picture too. ;) They're not as good as I'd hoped, but as you might guess I was hoping for a lot. :(

BTW, Nocturnal (or anyone that has seen it) how is The Grinch? I never saw that one.

I watched it and its good Tom . I would recommend you to get it.
 
Ohhhh i cant wait... 3 more days till Pearl harbor comes out. I need to see if i can find my friend in there. He played an extra. He was one of the pilots. :D
 
Hey, I saw him, the one with the flightsuit right? ;)
I'm adding The Score to my collection. :)
 
Just wanted to say that i know what movies im getting for x mas.
1. Jurassic Park 4 DVD collection package. Includes all 3 J.P. Movies pluse 1 bonus video.

2. Rush Hour 1&2

soo soon this will be added to my collection as well. :D
 
Heres my DVD collection:

1. The Emperor's New Groove
2. Hudson Hawk
3. The Mexican
4. Alice In Wonderland (my girlfriends chose)
5. Toy Story
6. Toy Story 2
7. The Sixth Sense
8. U-571
9. Gone In 60 Seconds
10. Gladiator
11. Spaceballs
12. Stir of Echoes
13. Face Off
14. American Pie
15. Billy Madison
16. Bulletproof
17. Sleepy Hollow
18. Payback
19. Happy Gilmore
20. Desperado
21. Meet The Parents
22. Natural Born Killers
23. Con Air
24. The 13th Warrior
25. Cast Away
26. The Saint
27. Hackers
28. Armageddon
29. A Night At The Roxbury
30. The Generals Daughter
31. The Patriot
32. The Art Of War
33. Enter The Dragon
34. The Goonies
35. Good Fellas
36. The Lost Boys

37. THE
38. NIGHTMARE
39. ON
40. ELM
41. STREET
42. COLLECTION

43. All
44. The
45. BATMAN
46. Movies

47. 15 MINUTES
48. Driven
49. 3000 Miles to Graceland
50. Amarican History X
51. The Mummy
52. The Mummy Returns
53. Cats & Dogs
54. Kiss The Girls
55. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
56. Shrek
57. Blazing Saddles
58. Proof Of Life
59. The Grinch
60. Planet of the Apes
61. Pear Harbor 60TH Anniversary Commemorative Edition.
 
Have you got any porn hidden away that you forgot to add to the list :eek: :lol:
 
Originally posted by GVX
Have you got any porn hidden away that you forgot to add to the list :eek: :lol:

why do ya expose the man like that... damn... :lol:
 
Originally posted by GVX
Have you got any porn hidden away that you forgot to add to the list :eek: :lol:
lol well i dont right now. (i dont know why) But i plan too pretty soon. :D :p :D
 
I just wanted to post my Dvd movie list . Im getting closer to Tom's amount :D i think :rolleyes: well here goes

Heres my DVD collection:

1. The Emperor's New Groove
2. Hudson Hawk
3. The Mexican
4. Alice In Wonderland (my girlfriends chose)
5. Toy Story
6. Toy Story 2
7. The Sixth Sense
8. U-571
9. Gone In 60 Seconds
10. Gladiator
11. Spaceballs
12. Stir of Echoes
13. Face Off
14. American Pie
15. Billy Madison
16. Bulletproof
17. Sleepy Hollow
18. Payback
19. Happy Gilmore
20. Desperado
21. Meet The Parents
22. Natural Born Killers
23. Con Air
24. The 13th Warrior
25. Cast Away
26. The Saint
27. Hackers
28. Armageddon
29. A Night At The Roxbury
30. The Generals Daughter
31. The Patriot
32. The Art Of War
33. Enter The Dragon
34. The Goonies
35. Good Fellas
36. The Lost Boys

37. THE
38. NIGHTMARE
39. ON
40. ELM
41. STREET
42. COLLECTION

43. All
44. The
45. BATMAN
46. Movies

47. 15 MINUTES
48. Driven
49. 3000 Miles to Graceland
50. Amarican History X
51. The Mummy
52. The Mummy Returns
53. Cats & Dogs
54. Kiss The Girls
55. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
56. Shrek
57. Blazing Saddles
58. Proof Of Life
59. The Grinch
60. Planet of the Apes
61. Pear Harbor 60TH Anniversary Commemorative Edition.
.............. NEW.................
62. Rush hour
63. Rush hour 2
64. Evolution
65. The princess Bride
66. The fast and the furious
67. SE7EN (seven)
................ NEW ................
 
As of 5:18 almost all the guest are viewing this thread

untitled.jpg


anyways we have like 160 DVD's here
 
Originally posted by space
As of 5:18 almost all the guest are viewing this thread


anyways we have like 160 DVD's here

What titles do you have space?
 
I already had a DVD player when I got my PS2 and I got my PS2 for the sole reason of the game Grand Theft Auto 3, the DVD player on it is pathetic compared to my Panasonic
 

Attachments

  • chao.jpg
    chao.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 56
I've added tons of new DVD's since my last post here, but my most notable notables are:
Jay and Silent Bob
Groud Hog's day
Starship troopers.
Plus this thread needed a bump. ;)
 
Heres my DVD collection:

1. The Emperor's New Groove
2. Hudson Hawk
3. The Mexican
4. Alice In Wonderland
5. Toy Story
6. Toy Story 2
7. The Sixth Sense
8. U-571
9. Gone In 60 Seconds
10. Gladiator
11. Spaceballs
12. Stir of Echoes
13. Face Off
14. American Pie
15. Billy Madison
16. Bulletproof
17. Sleepy Hollow
18. Payback
19. Happy Gilmore
20. Desperado
21. Meet The Parents
22. Natural Born Killers
23. Con Air
24. The 13th Warrior
25. Cast Away
26. The Saint
27. Hackers
28. Armageddon
29. A Night At The Roxbury
30. The Generals Daughter
31. The Patriot
32. The Art Of War
33. Enter The Dragon
34. The Goonies
35. Good Fellas
36. The Lost Boys

37. THE
38. NIGHTMARE
39. ON
40. ELM
41. STREET
42. COLLECTION

43. All
44. The
45. BATMAN
46. Movies

47. 15 MINUTES
48. Driven
49. 3000 Miles to Graceland
50. Amarican History X
51. The Mummy
52. The Mummy Returns
53. Cats & Dogs
54. Kiss The Girls
55. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
56. Shrek
57. Blazing Saddles
58. Proof Of Life
59. The Grinch
60. Planet of the Apes
61. Pear Harbor 60TH Anniversary Commemorative Edition.
62. Rush hour
63. Rush hour 2
64. Evolution
65. The princess Bride
66. The fast and the furious
67. SE7EN (seven)

68. Blow
69. Traffic
70. Willow
71. Rat Race


Buying a few more when my taxes come in. :D
 
Tom, I don't know if you have mentioned this already, but how many dvd's do you own? and what's your favorite movie??

If you are into japanese stuff, I might suggest that you get "Battle Royale" on import. Totally brutal movie..

For a laugh, get "Shaolin Soccer" aka "Kung-Fu Soccer" (- Makes the Matrix look like a stop-motion movie.)
 
Back