My ferrari scuderia nurburgring world record.

  • Thread starter Thread starter crazy_cj
  • 69 comments
  • 8,778 views
Messages
33


Anyone want to have a crack at beating it :P
 
Last edited:
You missed out on a '[' while tagging the video. And only use the last ten or so digits when tagging, like this:

 
What settings did you use for tuning the 430 ?
 
at least you need to let people know what tire you are on?

Because with a stock 430 with racing soft this time will be easily beatable.
 
I'm sorry but your lines aren't really tidy so don't think this is a world record tbh.
 
What is it with car videos on youtube and crappy music over the top of it?
 
Could you post it somewhere us restricted folks can see it?
(China has a block on youtube:sick:)
 
I saw quite a few turns I could shave seconds off that time. I have seen much better driving than that also.
 
Lol. Don't believe it, the driving's too "sloppy" for a WR time.



Also the music fails. I had to mute it just to tolerate watching it.
 
Seriously, this is not even a good time. OP is going to get owned. He really didn't even push it that hard, some corners not at all. This is going to be entertaining.



*sits back, grabs bag of popcorn*
 
As China has a block on youtube, posting a youtube link isn't going to help much...

So, OP, what is the 2nd best time in the world that you beat to claim this so called "world record"?

Um, he said youtube was blocked in china......so.....how does that help?
As for the OP's world record, I doubt anyone will even bother to brag about beating that time. Sorry :indiff:

facepalm.jpg


My bad :ouch::ouch:
 
I'm guessing from other comments that it's not really that entertaining, fast or worth watching.
 
I've already done the Ring with a Scuderia in 6:40 :P
 
I'm guessing from other comments that it's not really that entertaining, fast or worth watching.

Its one of those things in life that you can miss and be safe in the knowledge that your not missing out on anything.
 
The most missing part in GT5, online leaderboards... Seems like we will never get it :/
 
OP has all but disappeared. Troll thread?
 
I have easily done sub 7 minutes in cars worse than the scuderia, this cant be a world record. World records are hard to beat.
 
Back