I can see five or six seconds coming off, at most. Unless your name is Sabine, I don't see ten to fifteen coming off. I'll take a crack at it later (and will inevitably fail massively), but I sprained my left ankle (clutch foot) two weeks ago and have been using AT since, meaning my lap times will be slower.
dark_ruffo, dang nice lap.
like you say, couple tires off here and there make getting back to the throttle difficult, and a few turns could be a little more tidy, and the car seems to have some understeer causing scrub that's hurting mid corner/exit speed...
As easy as it is to sit here and disect, I'm not about to claim I could do better.
I have yet to have one of my fastest laps be 100% perfect.
When pushing that hard small errors are bound to happen.
Again, nice lap.
Full modded Scud...
What hp does it end up around?
and...
How much downforce is available?
Just had a quick go myself, did a 6:30.xxx. Can easily shave a lot off that, for one I had the gearing slightly too low hitting the limiter at 197 and I'm also no tuning expert, I know the suspension can be improved a lot but I don't know what I'm doing so apart from a slightly increased ride height it's stock tune. Had a couple of tankslapper moments as well.
I'd say with the right setup and a good wheel driver under 6:20 is easily possible. I was using a pad, ABS 1, no other assists manual.
The OP is ignorant for thinking he had a fast lap; Most of the posters in this thread are uncouth for bashing him. Who is worse off? Reducing lap times is a whole lot easier than reclaiming benevolence.
The OP is ignorant for thinking he had a fast lap; Most of the posters in this thread are uncouth for bashing him. Who is worse off? Reducing lap times is a whole lot easier than reclaiming benevolence.
+1 He probably just wanted some people to enjoy a "clean" lap he's probably just worked very hard on, granted it wasn't nearly a WR, I don't think he mean WR as a claim but rather an stretch. to the OP, you MUST watch what you say in this forum regarding records, because I'll tell you man there are some real real racers in this forum itching to smash your record, and I bet tons more people would try if you weren't on a 12 mile track.