My ferrari scuderia nurburgring world record.

  • Thread starter Thread starter crazy_cj
  • 69 comments
  • 8,778 views
Could you post it somewhere us restricted folks can see it?
(China has a block on youtube:sick:)

Can you not just use a Proxy server to watch you tube?
 
Was my first try with that car on the ring. I didn't say it would be hard to beat.

I have searched all over the net and including this forum here. and the best people have done with this car is around 6:50 mark. yeah some lines are sloppy, I think if I pushed it I could get it down to 6:39

the car is fully tuned. racing soft.

someone beat it and post a clip.

I will also beat this time and post an updated clip.
 
Was my first try with that car on the ring. I didn't say it would be hard to beat.

I have searched all over the net and including this forum here. and the best people have done with this car is around 6:50 mark. yeah some lines are sloppy, I think if I pushed it I could get it down to 6:39

the car is fully tuned. racing soft.

someone beat it and post a clip.

I will also beat this time and post an updated clip.

Fully tuned & Racing Soft? Not impressed, sorry....
 
Last edited:
Hahah all these people bagging me like you guys are threatened or something ffs!

if you think you can do better than post a vid beating the time and prove it!

my best is 6:39 and don't tell me your not impressed because half of you clowns are getting into the 6:50 mark.

appaling how you guys are acting. I posted a vid after doing extensive research online and the best I have seen is 6:37.

put up or shut up.
 
what not to get ??

that your time still isn't worth the effort of others capturing a video and uploading it. :sly:

Now if you have a nice reward for beating it, people might consider spending half an hour lapping, video record it and upload it!
 
Could you post it somewhere us restricted folks can see it?
(China has a block on youtube:sick:)

China has the Great Wall and the Great Firewall too:D
 
Was my first try with that car on the ring. I didn't say it would be hard to beat.

I have searched all over the net and including this forum here. and the best people have done with this car is around 6:50 mark. yeah some lines are sloppy, I think if I pushed it I could get it down to 6:39

the car is fully tuned. racing soft.

someone beat it and post a clip.

I will also beat this time and post an updated clip.
lol I just went out and bought the car, put on racing softs only, everything else stock and did a 6.42.164. I consider myself an average driver. I think that's what everyone else is saying
 
Might be a world record, but very easy to beat also...........
 
Wait so that was fully tuned on racing softs....

Yeah that time is going to fall massively man.
 
I cbf'd watching that video, but I'll give this crack tomorrow unless it's been locked and probably easily get below 6:35 if comments rergarding his lines are to believe.
 
Fully Tuned with racing softs :D

I wouldn't even WANT to do that do the car. Shambles 👎
 
Is he using spin recovery aid?

If yes, I won`t even bother to watch his video.
 
I'm guessing I'm gonna be the only one to bother.

EDIT: Yeah, crackeable "world record", did 6:22. I can't be bothered with more. A shame I had to spend like a million in ricing that Ferrari lol
 
Last edited:
That trolol video was beyond creepy. And OP by posting "world record" as part of your thread title people are gonna think you actually believe it.
 
OK I did bother capping the lap :ouch:



Went wide here and there, but hey, I cracked a world record. Gonna tell my grandsons.

Though I'm sure Nurburgring adicts will crack mine by like 10 or 15 secs.
 
WOW!
Amazing work dark_ruffo!
You beat the World Record by over 20 seconds!
But, don't get too excited yet, I'm sure the OP wasn't even pushing that hard :D
 
Back