B blakkrambo Messages 1 United States Messages blakkrambo Nov 1, 2012 #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUal54VoWJ8&feature=youtu.be I finished 5th. Just let me know what you guys think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUal54VoWJ8&feature=youtu.be I finished 5th. Just let me know what you guys think.
Synapticgap Messages 203 British Columbia Messages Synapticgap Nov 22, 2012 #2 How did you record this? Just wondering...
luffe98 Messages 71 Messages luffe98 Nov 24, 2012 #3 Synapticgap How did you record this? Just wondering... Click to expand... I think he must have recorded it with a HD PVR or a capture card. They record gameplay in HD quality and you can buy one from amazon Here is a link for the one i got, glad i could help http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008ZT8QKO/?tag=gtplanet-20
Synapticgap How did you record this? Just wondering... Click to expand... I think he must have recorded it with a HD PVR or a capture card. They record gameplay in HD quality and you can buy one from amazon Here is a link for the one i got, glad i could help http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008ZT8QKO/?tag=gtplanet-20
Synapticgap Messages 203 British Columbia Messages Synapticgap Nov 25, 2012 #4 I think I have inputs on my card. I gotta check if it has capture... would be cool, even if it isn't HD...
I think I have inputs on my card. I gotta check if it has capture... would be cool, even if it isn't HD...
Eric W Messages 1,406 Massachusetts Messages AJ_Foyt_Racing Jan 6, 2013 #5 The is definitely not a PVR quality video capture. The video would have been better without the music playing in the background.
The is definitely not a PVR quality video capture. The video would have been better without the music playing in the background.
Speedy6543 GTP_WRS Race Admin Moderator Messages 7,207 Ostend, Belgium Messages Speedy6543 Jan 6, 2013 #6 Eric W The is definitely not a PVR quality video capture. Click to expand... Agree. More like AV quality from a Pinnacle Dazzle or something. Look at my thread here in the video section. I used a Dazzle in the beginning and then switched to the Hauppauge HD PVR.
Eric W The is definitely not a PVR quality video capture. Click to expand... Agree. More like AV quality from a Pinnacle Dazzle or something. Look at my thread here in the video section. I used a Dazzle in the beginning and then switched to the Hauppauge HD PVR.