My GT4 24 hour at the ring story

As long as ur keeping the lead and both of u are having fun its all good :) What time is it over there by the way, i live on Moutain Time i believe its 2 hour difference from where i am. Did it just turn 10 PM over there?

Master_Yoda
ok peopel i'm thinkof the the dodge viper the most right now. it competes very well wit hthe compotition.

tires run green in under a half lap, tire ware is bad. :(
i was really thinking about that car.

Yeah.

Your problem is simple, the Viper has ZERO downforce. If you really have your heart set on the Viper then I'd suggest dropping the turbos and add a wing. Oh, and are you using R1s?

You sure should be! If you're using the Viper's stock tires... which are Sport Mediums... all the more you're having troubles. Get R1s

jdw
Yeah.

Your problem is simple, the Viper has ZERO downforce. If you really have your heart set on the Viper then I'd suggest dropping the turbos and add a wing. Oh, and are you using R1s?

You sure should be! If you're using the Viper's stock tires... which are Sport Mediums... all the more you're having troubles. Get R1s
i'm not going to get viper. main reason after a feew laps it starts to just take off. to easy. i'm amazed though a non racer coems into a big event and blows the compition away!

Once again man, the race would be awesome if u would use a JGTC Car, one of ur favorites. Try it at least. What time is it over there, did it just turn 10pm?

Master_Yoda
i'm not going to get viper. main reason after a feew laps it starts to just take off. to easy. i'm amazed though a non racer coems into a big event and blows the compition away!

Well... you have the speed, but can it last? Can you go more than 2 laps before you need to pit? At 7'09, you can easily get up 20s but it's likely that you'll lose it in the pits. The way you've got it set up, it's just way overpowered.

If you're still willing to test out a car or two...

Try the Altezza on R1s and let me know what you think! :D

jdw
Well... you have the speed, but can it last? Can you go more than 2 laps before you need to pit? At 7'09, you can easily get up 20s but it's likely that you'll lose it in the pits. The way you've got it set up, it's just way overpowered.

If you're still willing to test out a car or two...

Try the Altezza on R1s and let me know what you think! :D
were can u get it i can't find it in the toyota dealership

Supren
Once again man, the race would be awesome if u would use a JGTC Car, one of ur favorites. Try it at least. What time is it over there, did it just turn 10pm?
its 11:09 here i have 50 mins till i start. and i still don' knwo what cr to use * bites his nails* :scared:

Well try one of these type cars, R1's would be good for it. Time is runnin out. Is ur friend driving and testing out cars as ur on the web? Is ur comp right by the GT4 TV? Same room i mean!

Master_Yoda
were can u get it i can't find it in the toyota dealership

Oh damn!

Sorry, my bad... you have to win it in the Altezza Cup. :dunce:

Next stop: The Wedsport Celica! Just checked... THAT you can buy for 500K.

It's a beautiful car.

The 190E is a wonderful car too, but it's still too overpowering.

Supren
Well try one of these type cars, R1's would be good for it. Time is runnin out. Is ur friend driving and testing out cars as ur on the web? Is ur comp right by the GT4 TV? Same room i mean!
yes and yes. my bud was just testing out ht viper cause he really likes it. LOL!

jdw
Oh damn!

Sorry, my bad... you have to win it in the Altezza Cup. :dunce:

Next stop: The Wedsport Celica! Just checked... THAT you can buy for 500K.

It's a beautiful car.

The 190E is a wonderful car too, but it's still too overpowering.
well i have Cr.2,074,583 so there isn't much i can't buy. here is a less powerinf car. how about i tune up my Honda NSX-R Concept?

Master_Yoda
well i have Cr.2,074,583 so there isn't much i can't buy. here is a less powerinf car. how about i tune up my Honda NSX-R Concept?

Well, it's worth it!!! It's already gained a reputation for 200p Endurances! (It's been used at Grand Valley and Tokyo and I've used it beat up on the JGTC500 cars at Japan GT Championship and all at a "measly" 300hp :lol: )

As for the NSX-R... wonderful car.

BUT, it's got the same problem as the Viper. No downforce.

If you want competition, sounds like you have two basic choices.
1) JGTC300 car - with the downforce, you match the AIs pitting strategy.
2) One of your stock cars such as the Viper or NSX but you'll have to pit 2-3X as often. :ill:

i' going with my nsx it looks really cool. i gave it R3's has like 400 hp now. i don't care all that much now. I'll make it go slow :lol: i hope you guys stick around some more or come back later to read my story.

i can't thank so much everyone that has posted has helped. and i can't begin to thank enough. SO here you guys go thank you! now i need to see if this will work and to start my story. But just because you done helping me doesn't mean you have to leave :lol:

should i put a spoiler and rims on it? :lol: to what it would look liek with a hugass spoiler. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Master_Yoda
i' going with my nsx it looks really cool. i gave it R3's has like 400 hp now. i don't care all that much now. I'll make it go slow :lol: i hope you guys stick around some more or come back later to read my story.

Yes, it does look cool.

R3s eh? You'll be pitting a lot...

Could be fun! A rubberband race. You get ahead by 20s and then lose it in the pits. Regain the lead, up by 20, lose it in the pits!

Good luck!

jdw
Yes, it does look cool.

R3s eh? You'll be pitting a lot...

Could be fun! A rubberband race. You get ahead by 20s and then lose it in the pits. Regain the lead, up by 20, lose it in the pits!

Good luck!
lol we all know that thie "RUBBER BAND RACE" will have lots of action. o and to give it a kick i'll spinn out some of the competitor cars. expecially audi, i hate audi, expecially after the won le mans again :dunce:

:cheers: :drool: to what my car looks like in gold rims.

Master_Yoda
20 mins till i start i don't know why but i'm nervus.

Hey buy all the Racing Tires, i really dont think u should by R5's and R4's. I recommecnd u do that before the race. Who is going to race first? You or ur friend? How long are ur shifts going to be before u switch off and such?

OK here is my compitition

(starting linup)

1 Nissan C-WEST Razo Silvia (JGTC) '01
2 AMG Mercedes 190E Evolution Touring Car '92
3 Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
4 Alfa Romeo 105 2.5 V6 TI '93
5 Audi A4 Touring Car '04
6 Honda NSX-R Concept '01

Supren
Hey buy all the Racing Tires, i really dont think u should by R5's and R4's. I recommecnd u do that before the race. Who is going to race first? You or ur friend? How long are ur shifts going to be before u switch off and such?
he is going to race first and we are goign to try every hour but who knows if he wants to race more i let him hes better :sly:

Master_Yoda
OK here is my compitition

(starting linup)

1 Nissan C-WEST Razo Silvia (JGTC) '01
2 AMG Mercedes 190E Evolution Touring Car '92
3 Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
4 Alfa Romeo 105 2.5 V6 TI '93
5 Audi A4 Touring Car '04
6 Honda NSX-R Concept '01

4 Touring Cars. Good lineup!

Poor little Razo... :lol:

damn this is goign to be tuff i was just trying it in b-spec for a min i got up to 3 rd palce but all the cars were stuck together and razo was still in first. :lol:

Back