My GTC screens.

• Thread starter oosacker
  • 66 comments
The pics are crap quality because I used a digicam, which were then fixed with PS6(smart blur + crop) because they had funny lines in them.

Some of the pictures I overdid with smartblur and are too blurry...

Originally posted by keeno_uk
a yo oosacker nice driving why don't you looka at me and tuscans driving videos

I wanted to check out your vids mate, but the College PC's (better than home internet) :computer: Media player is dodgy :banghead: How would I go about playing it on Realplayer? :D

Please show some pictures of the pace car idea or more information on it?

If this was covered elsewhere, please excuse me.

Im a n00b *ducks*

Originally posted by RX-7 GTC
Please show some pictures of the pace car idea or more information on it?

If this was covered elsewhere, please excuse me.

Im a n00b *ducks*

Is the pace car the red skyline? Its called the GranTurismo Skyline GT-R vspec

This is a daunting task but the whole continent of North America will love you. Take one single picture of every car in your garage. if you have them all, I have every car in GT3 and I bet it would take about 2 hours to do them all.

Well, isn't there a database on GTC where it has quite a lot of screens :confused:

Originally posted by oosacker

Is the pace car the red skyline? Its called the GranTurismo Skyline GT-R vspec

Yeah, but you cant actually drive the pace car, the one with the flashing lights. Oh well apart from if you use the X-port to hack it out of the game. :D I love driving the pace car, although I think its not as powerfull as the one without all the flashing lights. But you can pretend that your the GTConcept police.

So, do the flashy lights go on and off :confused: :lol: heh...

Flashy Lights + Ramming other cars = Fun.

If you had an X-Port I could send you my hacked save, with allot of the cars that had been removed and the flashy light car.

Yeh, okay, but what is it called in PAL? Sharkport, X-Port?

Back