• Thread starter Klem
  • 358 comments
Thanks, here is my latest one...

Attachments

• Porsche 934-2s.jpg
    Porsche 934-2s.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 73
Thanks, here is my latest one...
Another stunning piece! As I have said before, I love to see you name displayed as the latest to post in this thread.

How about a Toyota TS050-HYBRID? I don't do subtle hints anymore. Straight to the point.

Another stunning piece! As I have said before, I love to see you name displayed as the latest to post in this thread.

How about a Toyota TS050-HYBRID? I don't do subtle hints anymore. Straight to the point.
Thanks, Toyota suggestion is a good one, i will keep it in my mind... In the mean time, here is my latest drawing.

Attachments

• Ferrari Daytona nart s.jpg
    Ferrari Daytona nart s.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 52
I was just watching some videos on Red Bull F1's Youtube channel and caught a glimpse of a very Klem-esque piece of art hanging on the wall Adrian Newey's office. I just thought I'd post it here and ask if there's any chance this is an original Klem or someone else with a similar style like Tim Layzell. I didn't see it when I looked through Klem's Deviantart gallery.

81E2DF7A-E78D-4302-A0D2-A34E6C986013_zpslrzxdk1n.png

After a little bit deeper research, this seems like a relatively popular style so I imagine the chances that this is one of Klem's isn't high.

Last edited:
Back