my new videos better than most of here posted

• Thread starter rockman229
  • 95 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still waiting for my comments.
Nk4e
I told you before in a Pm last week, your videos kick much more a$$ than his do. If you're looking for a response from him, you probably wont get it.

and get frustrated to be arguing with an idiot , you need to have more diginity and to learn to give things the importance thay have.

and bergauk were are your videos to defend yourself,nk4e show me that he is a good drifter and for what i said before i apoligize to nk4e because i was angry and i hadn´t stopped myself because im really pissed off

sorry man im angry by the comments you made ,so i apologize ,sorry for being rude but you make me explode with your rough comments

and bergauk were are your videos to defend yourself,nk4e show me that he is a good drifter and for what i said before i apoligize to nk4e because i was angry and i hadn´t stopped myself because im really pissed off
I don't have any videos, but then again I never said I was the best, like you did, and you're not even close to being the best.

I thought you told us to be polite and helpful.

EDIT: And you're not very good at it either.

Do you really think that all of these people are wrong and you're the only right one?

In regards to your edit.
It sounds like he's my friends Girlfriend, she thinks she knows everything, in reality she knows nothing.

but im sorry for sharing that videos with you because i tought you wouldn´t take the title to seriously , i only made it to drag you here

but im sorry for sharing that videos with you because i tought you wouldn´t take the title to seriously , i only made it to drag you here
False advertising doesn't work so great when everyone has a chance to give their thoughts on it.

Man, no wonder the majority of the site hates the GT drifting sub forums...****** This is my last post. Now, I am just going to watch.

Did I say I had videos? No, I don't believe I did. As of this moment, my means of capturing Gt4 video are highly inefficient, as my camera captures at a high frame rate and eats up memory. I would upload videos to youtube for you to watch. but I need a better way without reducing quality.

and sorry to cause you trouble but if you were i how you would react
I think I would watch my own videos, watch me screw up drifts and drive through the grass, and not make thread titles that were so far from the truth.

EDIT: I do have a replay MAX. file of a time attack I did, where I drifted most of it because of how the car handled, if you have a max drive and want to see it, I can give you the link.

but in the other side if i were you i woudn´t had insulted the guy who prooclaimed that because i would know that he is not so good

I would say that rockman is laughing at this but the truth in the eyes of the person posting.

I never insulted you. I told you to go back to the basics, read the guide that this forum has to offer and follow it. I, myself is going to basics after 2 years of not playing GT or not evening practicing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back