My online dealership just refreshed

  • Thread starter Thread starter sday
  • 18 comments
  • 1,424 views
Messages
666
Messages
sday
Now everyone can own 2 DOME-ZERO's lol

And a red FGT
 
Thanks for the heads up! 👍
Mine has too! :)
 
And the question is...?
 
Well there's the good the bad and the ugly with this refresh:
The Good: You can buy a new F1 Color and two trucks are available.
The Bad: Two or three prize cars from races are now for sale.
The Ugly: The 2J is 4.5 times the cost of an F1.
 
Dammit PD, now I need to grind 14 mil for the 2J.:D
 
There are 3
The Dome ZERO is a car almost everyone is likely to have early in the game (and its 500k price does it no favors).
The Cosmo Sport is the prize for the 4 hour Roadster Endurance (making that race even more useless by saying the car costs 44k).
The Silverado SST is the Truck Series prize.
 
Now everyone can own 2 DOME-ZERO's lol

And a red FGT

Yeah seriously, Kaz probably fired someone for not putting in 6 skylines or Rx-7s.

We need a downfall spoof: "Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! They are all RX-7s, I need a truck!"

 
Thinking the same, not sure I have 9 mill of grinding in me right now.

I honestly think this is the only thing I dislike about this game: the recession economy. Load, Load, Load, 4 hr enduro, Load, Chime, Tinkle, Tinkle, Tinkle, 54,000 credits.:banghead:
 
There are 3
The Dome ZERO is a car almost everyone is likely to have early in the game (and its 500k price does it no favors).
The Cosmo Sport is the prize for the 4 hour Roadster Endurance (making that race even more useless by saying the car costs 44k).
The Silverado SST is the Truck Series prize.


thanks. 👍

already won the dome and the rado, i'll pass on the Cosmo now
 
Yeah seriously, Kaz probably fired someone for not putting in 6 skylines or Rx-7s.

Seriously, my last OCD batch contained no less than 5 RX7s!! That's just beyond ridiculous. And they aren't even that nice to drive... 👎
 
wait..... RED FGT? i see green in my dealership
 
Mines a green FGT. Still looks nice none the less
 
the FGT is red in mine, green in my roommate's

the green looks so much nicer
 
LOL I almost thought, 'Crao, my 2J is worthless now...' until seeing it's 14,497,575 haha. A bit expensive... The M3 GTR is a nice addition though and I suppose the Astra's not too bad. Unsure why the DOME-ZERO is in there though.

And yay for a pickup in there, it's about time there was an easy to buy one.
 
Online collectors dealership sucks, it's been refreshed three times and I haven't bought one car from there or haven't seen one car in there that isn't, or hasn't, been readily available in the used car dealership.

I'm still finding 'new' cars (i.e. cars I've never seen before) dropping into the used dealership every day now.

The online collectors dealership is good for people who have either got the game late, or who don't have as much time to play the game as others, but the name of it implies rare and classic cars, but this isn't the case.

There's a thread that's been going on for a while now about rare cars people are finding in the used dealership, look at some of the cars mentioned there and they've never appeared in the online collectors dealership??

As for having 150,000 Skylines and RX7's appearing in there at the same time, ridiculous, there's far better and rarer versions (especially of the Skylines) appearing in used.

Seeing a Delorean in there today aswell as cars you win as prizes, was for me, the final straw.

Maybe the online collecters dealership should be renamed ''Kaz's Best Used and New Motors - P/X welcome, 1 year warranty and typical rates of APR''.

👎
 
I'm in the middle of a B-Spec Championship, so I can't check mine.
It has not refreshed yet.
There was a FGT, R8, Vertigo, Courage, and a couple of R7's.
As far as used car dealership, I've been buying every race car that shows up.
 
Back