My teaser drifting video

• Thread starter Bammer
  • 12 comments
SiliconSmoothie
Bammer2112
My teaser for my drifting...Im 11 so i could be the most youngest drifter on here
Its a ok drift with a minor error

Song Aha-Take on me

Bit laggy

My teaser for my drifting...Im 11 so i could be the most youngest drifter on here
Its a ok drift with a minor error

Song Aha-Take on me

Bit laggy

cut this part out..."www.youtube.com/watch?v=" only the last code in the youtube function (0ewJ5WzSeBc)

please dont double post just because youtube wasn't working... and instead of reposting the same thing edit the first post instead....

and for the vid itself, move your rec. source closer, and stop moving the camera all the time. and i didnt see a lot of "drifting" either..

Keep praticing boy, its the only way to improve your skills. :)

You seems to do a LOT of oversteering in your drifting, your suppose to be in countersteer all the way during your drift. Learning the basic techniques of drifting probably gonna help you to understand ''rules'' of drifting, try to get Best Motoring - The Drift Bible by Keiichi Tsuchiya, is quite old, but still THE reference to how drifting.

Next, i have some question for you, what kind of Skyline it is, and wich tyre are suit to, and finally, your controller are?

well an Age isn't always the best excuse for anything related to skills of gaming. Having said this, I'm not expecting a baby can do the same, I'm just saying that lot of us are exposed to video games earlier and earlier during childhood...

anyway, keep trying

Well... The song sucks, and car choice sucks (Err, BLOWS as it's turbo'd), but you did alright.

Hell, I can't make a full lap of sliding in my Evo without hitting crap. Then again, I do try to pull 70-80 degree slides. So it's a toss.

Keep at it, Bammer. It will come. And start listening to something heavier. And use an eviler-looking car.

Alright guys,thanks for replys :).I got LOTS of new cars.Im drifting a Jaguar E type.I do listen to stuff heavy,Rush,Pink floyd,Dragon force:sly:

Rush=good
Pink Floyd=good

Don't care who the heck Dragon Farce, err, Force is.

Something I noticed in the vid just now: Your car has understeer issues. The nose "pushes" until the tail breaks loose. I also noticed a good bit of rear body roll. Stiffen the rear springs up, possibly soften the nose.

Back