my work out experiment

• Thread starter 1mic
  • 29 comments

1mic

(Banned)
well i've been pondering the way my fat body looks, and i use to be in shape... well now is the time im gonna contribute to this forum and show pics of my fat body then slowly "broadcast" my improvements... :)

Please don't do that - simple posts of the level of percentage of your fat content will sufficient.

Good luck with it though - I'm twp and a half years into 'Project Fat Bastard' and it's going well, ran a half marathon two months ago - still got a way to go though. Keep us posted!

well im not that fat, but im getting there so from this day forward ima work out, stay fit, and not eat junk food or other hi-cholesterol foods

well im not that fat, im not disgustingly fat (no offense to those who are), but after i get out of summer skool im gonna play basketball, for 1hr then jog for about to hours and weight lift after maybe a 1hr brake...

Try to do something in the morning, maybe do your jog before summer school - you're more effective if you do cardio first thing - oh yeah, buy yourself a heart rate monitor and do some research on heart rates - that's a BIG shortcut.

1mic your not fat. Maybe a little more meaty than others but not fat. Dont put yourself down like that.

I might post some pics of me flexing. ;)

yeah i have a fat neck from football...., but tomoro ima wake up at 6 and jog and take a shower at 7: then goto skool:)

Originally posted by 1mic
yeah thanks and im just gonna eat salad for dinner now....

Ha! It's not that bad. The only thing to remember is to burn more calories than you use

I don't follow a strict diet. The only things I'm really concious of is sugar consumption (start reading food content labels), and don't eat complete rubbish (e.g. McDonalds, Burger King, KFC), and not eating until I'm stuffed. I try to work to reducing carbs the evening, but I don't generally follow that one too closely. Also, make sure you drink enough water - often people mistake being thirsty for being hungry.

If I'm hungry I certainly won't deny myself (hell, that's why I do all that friggin' exercise in the first place!).

Remember, body condition is actually about fat content, NOT weight. You've got a number of options to reduce fat content, and eating less is usually the worst of them. Just keep a bit of an eye on what you eat, and make sure you do enough good quality exercise, and you'll be fine.

The other thing to remember is that even if you're fat, you still get 99% of the benefits of fitness. I'm carrying about 6-7 kilo in fat more than I should, but I have normal blood pressure and a resting heart rate of 46, so it's no big deal.

Ahh, vat_man, I've got the opposite - I've got less fat than I should in my body but my blood pressure's a bit high...fortunately I've got some woods near my house which would make perfect for jogging on, though I've been too busy to begin running yet.

Originally posted by M5Power
Ahh, vat_man, I've got the opposite - I've got less fat than I should in my body but my blood pressure's a bit high...fortunately I've got some woods near my house which would make perfect for jogging on, though I've been too busy to begin running yet.

I'll send you some of mine - but you have to keep your high blood pressure.

I hate running, but I do love what it does for me. It's one of those things that feels fantastic when I stop. I really took it up to push my fitness to the next level and it's worked a treat.

Ah, running takes my mind off things - it's pretty calm.

Actually, driving takes my mind off things - "The faster you drive, the less you can feel" is one of my favorite quotes.

That's true - it was actually really helpful when my mum's cancer was 'coming to an end'. I'd just chuck the ol' Asics on and vanish for an hour or so, brain just blank (well, just enough mental activity to stay upright and not hit stuff).

I can't do it properly, but have you ever tried Tai Chi? You can start a mild sweat in about 10 min or so, maybe 5. dunno anyway, it's rather relaxing.

ok im officially starting my diet from 150 to 130 thin as hell. i know, im 5'8 and i want to be ripped by the time spring break rolls around..
so today marks my diet program im doing everythin to shed my wieght so im ripped like i once was back in 9th grade...

dang so far im hungry as hell i ahve a cousin thats 190 and hes about 5'3 and i eat more than him
today all i ate was fries beef jerky soda and a chicken bbq calzone LESS than what i usually eat

Back