Name that tune (movie soundtracks)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danoff
  • 184 comments
  • 11,308 views
Ah, my mad. It isn't a movie theme. But you should still know what it's for... ;)
 
Does that .txt thing work with mp3 files too?
 
You can get about 8 seconds of an mp3 file under the file size limit.


Tabs, feel free to post your own movie soundtrack.
 
Sounds like some '60s spy show like 'The Avengers' or something.


M
 
could it be Get smart? i dont know.
 
nevermind. thats not it.
 
///M-Spec
Sounds like some '60s spy show like 'The Avengers' or something.


M

That's actually pretty close.
 
That's actually pretty close.

I don't think anyone knows tabs. Tell us what it is and post another one.
 
Answer: Theme from The Saint. Was an old TV show, later made into a movie starring Val Kilmer.

Next up:
 

Attachments

Star Wars. Way too easy. :)

Imperial Death March to be exact.

I can't decide which one to post next. Whoever wants to can have the next turn.
 
No Takers?

That one was from Amistad. The tune is called Afrika.

Here's another one. What movie (specifically) is this from?
 

Attachments

The end credits from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Probably the best Star Trek film made. Well... maybe a tie between it and The Wrath of Khan...

Good soundtrack too (in fact last night I was listening to my copy of the official soundtrack which I bought, oh, ten years ago...). Suited the film very well.
 
Star Trek intro. Take your pick which one. :)

Next up:

EDIT: This one also has lyrics in Winamp, Anderton.
 
the wrath of khan?
 
Sorry, I didn't mean to be a prick. I'm going to go with "The Voyage Home".
 
TB's last tune was from Life of Brian. Always look on the bright side of life. Very funny song.

Here's mine.
 

Attachments

I rename it and it opens in Winamp, it plays and displays the correct length but I can't seem to hear anything...

...for any of them. Cure my stupidity please. 👍
 
Back