NASCAR Heat 2 Coming to PS4, XB1 and PC This Fall

Finally. The first one did not impress me. The races were to hard, and you cannot look back!! That is a huge No no for me. I have to be able to. I check behind almost as much as I'm actually looking ahead!

Last edited:
Kyle Busch will be the cover driver, I'm sure this will result in nothing but positive comments across the usual cesspools. :lol:

For me it's pretty simple:
Rubberbanding? No buy
No rubberbanding? Might buy :)

That's one of the reasons why I don't play offline on NASCAR Heat Evolution. If it didn't have that I might've played the career mode. For now when I do play NHE I just join a private lobby with friends.

NASCAR Heat 2? Wait a minute, I thought NASCAR Heat: Dirt to Daytona was NASCAR Heat 2, and NASCAR Heat Evolution as NASCAR Heat 3. I am so confused!

Welcome to the world of "If it's seven years or older, it doesn't exist" marketing.

*sighs* So meme time...

1pip0u.jpg

Kyle Busch will be the cover driver, I'm sure this will result in nothing but positive comments across the usual cesspools. :lol:

I was in stitches when I found that out because of all that nonsense (Also dumbfounded because OMG I picked someone that did well :lol:) Best part is ironically, he also won the All-Star Race as well. Let the Salt mines flow.

They said they go be at E3 which is shocking. So no doubt we should be getting some info next week. Like I said before I'm not hyped but just curious about where they gonna go with this game. All I gotta say is that if this is another medicore NASCAR game then I pretty much lost faith in this company and hope to see either EA return or see codemasters take a shot at making a NASCAR game. But that's if though.

If they don't get this right or at least much better then the last, I'm not exactly sure ANYONE will to even do it or even will do it right.

If they don't get this right or at least much better then the last, I'm not exactly sure ANYONE will to even do it or even will do it right.

Even if EA was to return? Yea 08 and 09 were bad but compare those two games to the NASCAR game's from 2011-now......

Even if EA was to return? Yea 08 and 09 were bad but compare those two games to the NASCAR game's from 2011-now......

One thing already wrong is as far as I'm aware, none of the teams or studios that made the previous games are there anymore (There was a massive reshuffling I believe). Another, as tired a joke as this is, is that its EA. I haven't quite shook the sting of the crap they've done with other games (and the massive backlash Mass Effect Andromeda got as well as the less then warm reception of the lastest NFS game does nothing to quell it.)

My confidence in EA to do anything well just isn't there.

One thing already wrong is as far as I'm aware, none of the teams or studios that made the previous games are there anymore (There was a massive reshuffling I believe). Another, as tired a joke as this is, is that its EA. I haven't quite shook the sting of the crap they've done with other games (and the massive backlash Mass Effect Andromeda got as well as the less then warm reception of the lastest NFS game does nothing to quell it.)

My confidence in EA to do anything well just isn't there.

I hate that they all went there separate ways. And I don't see what's bad about the new need for speed game (so far) but that's another discussion for another time.

Anyway I don't see this game being realistic at all (like the last one) but I think it will be a lot of features and stuff. The reason I said it won't be realistic is because of the current engine their using to develop the game on which is unity. I don't see the physics improving that much. Until they develop the game on a better engine I won't expect a realistic game.

Props to 704games for listening to the feedback we gave them. As long as the game functions well this could no doubt be the best NASCAR I have played since NASCAR 06. All of this is very unexpected. I really thought the trucks and Xfinity series were not gonna be in the game but I was clearly wrong.

When is the last time there has been a NASCAR game with real modeled trucks? I remember NASCAR 09 had trucks but they were all generic.

When is the last time there has been a NASCAR game with real modeled trucks? I remember NASCAR 09 had trucks but they were all generic.
Ummm...I think you have to go back to Dirt to Daytona to get close, even then they aren't decaled. Beyond that it'd be NR2003 and iRacing mods.

Anyone wanna try and figure out the drivers from the screenshots? Here's what I've gathered from both a youtube comment and the digging I've done:

Xfinity (9)
Justin Allgaier
Ryan Reed
Micheal Annett
Elliot Sadler
Aric Almorola (Which is abit conflicting since he's a cup driver)
Cole Custer? (At least that's what I'm guessing with that white Ford in the Pocono shot)
Darrell Wallace Jr (Which would be slightly messed up considering he's..sorta out of a job right now)
Ray Black Jr
Matt Tifft
Brennen Poole

Trucks (13)
Chase Briscoe
Ryan Truex
Noah Gragson
John Hunter Nemechek
Austin Cindric
Tyler Young
Matt Crafton
Christopher Bell
Cody Coughlin
Grant Enfinger
Myatt Snider
Jennifer Jo Cobb
Korbin Forrister

Also, I'm surprised nobody here used these shots from before E3:

nh26.11610a.jpg

That adds Brandon Jones, Daniel Suarez and One of the Penske drivers (Either Keseloski, Logano or Blaney)

Back