Tyre test complete![]()
not quite![]()
Duh you ruined the fun, anyway, 37 full laps before catching the spin on the 38th![]()
48 hours 20 minutes roughly until we begin! 👍

If I stop lagging I'll be there.. Otherwise there isn't a point.. Same for TOCA..
CarbonoxMaybe you could come in wearing the correct shirt.
Ill be there Sunday as long as the wife doesn't throw a fit for racing all weekend![]()
Just a reminder to all Racing Hards are the only tyre allowed. No sports tyres!
Yes good car and track combo.^good racing last night carracer! Gotta love the alfa!
Yes good car and track combo.
Daytona road and oval - great weekend.
neljackCant wait for tomorrows race![]()
CarbonoxOh yeah, this one's still remaining. GOT - TO - LAST - 40 - LAPS!
Will go as far as I can on the tyres and change as needed. I tested with A_Higher_Place (I think? Could be someone else) and got to the 33rd lap and it started to go on me..