NASCAR Nationwide Series ~ Season 1 ~ PD FIX THE GLITCH!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 417 comments
  • 22,750 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
neljack
I was with some Finnish bloke and know how far he got......;)

I actually can't remember who I tested with.. All I know is that they live in the continent of north America. Canada or USA not to sure which though..
 
U should get in a nascar n join us in the sprint cup, u got my approval lol. Honestly I didn't know u were a great racer. I guess that's why your name is carracer :dunce:

Thanks, I am sadly (but happily) booked when it come to series.
Hope to race with you again.
 
I just realized that this race is going to conflict somewhat with the RX-7 series. I may have to drop out. :(
 
I just realized that this race is going to conflict somewhat with the RX-7 series. I may have to drop out. :(

Just had a look at that series timing, are you looking to be at that for 8:00 when room opens or 8:45 for when qualifying starts? 8:45 you could most likely do this, 8:00 not a chance.:nervous:
 
I just realized that this race is going to conflict somewhat with the RX-7 series. I may have to drop out. :(

Darn. I missed that to....
I'm going to guess one could make both races but it would be close.....
 
Well that's the thing, there isn't going to be a qualifying session with that series since qualifying is done during the week. I would rather be there early though for practice, so either way it's probably not going to work.
 
Well that's the thing, there isn't going to be a qualifying session with that series since qualifying is done during the week. I would rather be there early though for practice, so either way it's probably not going to work.

Dam that sucks, I was looking forward to racing someone who made it in gt academy :(
 
I actually can't remember who I tested with.. All I know is that they live in the continent of north America. Canada or USA not to sure which though..

you tested with me about three weeks ago....I've been away for the last two weeks so have done no laps since then :nervous:
 
tezgm99
you tested with me about three weeks ago....I've been away for the last two weeks so have done no laps since then :nervous:

I remember now:lol: and you laughed at me when I spun cause my tyres had finally given up :(
 
Green flag tonight, good luck all.
 
Sorry mate, looks like a no for me tonight. I will come if plans change though.
 
Will be trying to run both the TC car and this so I may be cutting it close.
Really close....
 
Perhaps Furi could delay the race by 15 minutes or so?

Just a suggestion.
 
No, the delay would make it worse.
This race is at 7:30PM GMT

My other race is 9:00PM GMT.....
 
Would room opening at 6:45pm GMT and race beginning 7:15pm GMT help?
 
would room opening at 6:45pm gmt and race beginning 7:15pm gmt help?

Probably not for me......

Dammed if you do dammed if you dont ;)
 
Would room opening at 6:45pm GMT and race beginning 7:15pm GMT help?

No need, I think will drop the TC race, and just race here.
 
I will be there but may not be at my best as I may need stitches in my Left knee... I'm lucky that it's Daytona really ;)
 
I can make 7.15 if thats the option you choose for tonight Furi :)
 
Room up at 7pm GMT, Race 7.30pm GMT.
 
oh, before I forget; the definitive ruling on pit exit is where exactly, Furi? Do we go around the inside until the back straight or can we blast out and reenter the track at turn 1? :confused:
 
Merge on the backstretch.
 
Furinkazen
Yes. 👍

Good.. Talk will keep me awake if all else doesn't.. :) posted in TOCA Thread you should check it out:tup:
 
Hopefully the stupid bug won't happen today. And good luck everyone.
 
smuffyatfcp
Hopefully the stupid bug won't happen today. And good luck everyone.

Ironically it was about that:lol: and more ironically was about irony :D
 
How many numbers expected tonight?
 
neljack
How many numbers expected tonight?

Hopefully 8+ although I don't know. That would be a good number IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back