NASCAR Nationwide Series ~ Season 1 ~ PD FIX THE GLITCH!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 417 comments
  • 22,747 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Test planned within next week, Merry Christmas all!
 
Make it Monday or Friday since I have those days off. ;)
 
Test Tomorrow (Monday) at 7pm GMT in my lounge. Probably last test as well before Daytona, so get in!
 
Room open!
 
You just had to open a room when SPEED is showing BTCC coverage in the USA. :p
 
You just had to open a room when SPEED is showing BTCC coverage in the USA. :p

Hahah well room open for next couple hours.
 
Room still going for another hour or so.
 
Furinkazen
Room still going for another hour or so.

Only seen this now.. Thought it was on tomorrow.. Another tomorrow?:D
 
We will see. Anyone I have missed off the entry list on page 1?
 
Furinkazen
We will see. Anyone I have missed off the entry list on page 1?

Everybody knows that maybe means yes:D

Also my psn is mattymc1996 ;)
 
Online lag issues mean it may be a tricky next week... but happy new year all and best of luck in 2012!
 
I will be piloting a Camaro, not sure on the color yet
 
Furinkazen
Online lag issues mean it may be a tricky next week... but happy new year all and best of luck in 2012!

That's all sorted now right?
 
I have been inactive on this thread lately. Still not 100% for sure if I can commit. But I should be able to race half the schedule if not more. The first race is next Sunday at 7pm gmt (2pm edt) @ tona? Sorry but I just would to clarify. And nice avatar furi!
 
I have been inactive on this thread lately. Still not 100% for sure if I can commit. But I should be able to race half the schedule if not more. The first race is next Sunday at 7pm gmt (2pm edt) @ tona? Sorry but I just would to clarify. And nice avatar furi!

Don't worry buddy, I've signed up and said I can't make all of the races so should be fine.
 
Suchapoo, time to bump.

I wonder if the new tyre wear makes strategies different... I suppose we could normally have done 30 laps around Daytona in these cars, but that might as well be reduced to 20... Don't even wanna think about NASCAR Trucks...
 
Suchapoo, time to bump.

I wonder if the new tyre wear makes strategies different... I suppose we could normally have done 30 laps around Daytona in these cars, but that might as well be reduced to 20... Don't even wanna think about NASCAR Trucks...

Tyre's I reckon are good for 25 laps at a time.
 
Tyre's I reckon are good for 25 laps at a time.

That's kind of bad for an 80 lap race... Need to stretch tyre life so I can get 2 stops.
 
That's kind of bad for an 80 lap race... Need to stretch tyre life so I can get 2 stops.

Ya know crazy and RFLX... they probably will go 50 on some mad strategy...
 
Ya know crazy and RFLX... they probably will go 50 on some mad strategy...

Make it a rule that you must pit 3 times! :gtpflag:
 
^^^^ No..... I have my car tuned so it can run almost on flats.
I'm sure I shouldn't need 3 stops.
 
Last edited:
^^^^ No..... I have my car tuned so it can run almost on flats.
I'm sure I should need 3 stops.

Interesting.

To confirm there will be a makes championship, top 3 drivers in the championship will score points for their make (Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge)
 
Interesting.

To confirm there will be a makes championship, top 3 drivers in the championship will score points for their make (Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge)

Sorry, typo, "I'm sure I should NOT need 3 stops.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back