NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,633 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Well 24 hours exactly to main race start.
 
ok still not sure what time ill be getting home tomorrow but it will be around the time of 2:30-3:00 est
 
ok still not sure what time ill be getting home tomorrow but it will be around the time of 2:30-3:00 est

Race start is 3pm EST, SSRX Pole Race @ 2.50pm EST
 
Sorry Jacob I can beat that but not flooding this thread with Speedtest results
 
Sorry Jacob I can beat that but not flooding this thread with Speedtest results

I want you to do it and go I am going to faster on Friday.
 
I'll send you a PM tomorrow Jacob with my results
 
:lol: You've already lost. :p
 
looking good for me to attend,
 
what's the prizes for tomorrow's quali race
 
i will offer a brand new mclaren mp4-12c in the winner's chosen colour to celebrate mclaren's 50th anniversary
 
I will offer a NASCAR ticket, five random paints.

Honest question, as it is a race, should I offer a bonus point or two to the winner? Maybe 3 points?
 
the chosen colour is subject to me having a paint chip of it otherwise you will have to pick another colour i will also throw in a oil change with it as well as i'm too nice
 
Raceday gent's, with one pole position being extremely sought after! :gtpflag:
 
Honest question, as it is a race, should I offer a bonus point or two to the winner? Maybe 3 points?

Thats a good idea
 
Poll up.
 
Furinkazen

You do realise this whole "everyone wants SSRX pole" is a joke don't you? Because you seem to be taking it very seriously :lol:
 
You do realise this whole "everyone wants SSRX pole" is a joke don't you? Because you seem to be taking it very seriously :lol:

Jokes can get serious :p :lol:

I know really it's just a pole position like any other :lol:

(Not that grid position means much at SSRX :lol:
 
You do realise this whole "everyone wants SSRX pole" is a joke don't you? Because you seem to be taking it very seriously :lol:

Spurgy your whinging again
 
Nah he knows he cannot win :p
 
Furinkazen
Nah he knows he cannot win :p

Obviously, my plan is to convince everyone its not worth going for so I can take it myself, mwahahahaha.... You didn't see anything :)
 
I am the last pole winner so watch out for me.
 
Room will open at 7 20pm GMT tonight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back