NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,633 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, as of now, we have race tomorrow and then three week break until the finale. My other proposal is to abandon this week, then the three week break, and then final two weeks. Thoughts??

I could make the last two if it gets postponed. Of course that's if there is room. Don't wanna take the place of a regular.
 
I say bin this weekend completely have your 3 week break then finish the season off. Same with trucks
 
Not fair on everyone else...
 
Toca is still on for Saturday by looks of things as will wsc. PS3 working, just need to find game disc... And wait for internet.
 
Unless I get internet by 6pm GmT Friday, its off this week.
 
Carbonox
It won't be. If Ganon can't make it, I can step up as host.

But how many other drivers have you got as friends? Who's going to be race director?

I appreciate the offer, but we will be missing me and fox for a start, half the others won't know probably...

Logistics :(
 
And we can easily use a public lobby like before...
 
Solution to all problems...
Step 1: Loosen up
Step 2: Host a room
Step 3: Shut up and drive
 
Solution to all problems...
Step 1: Loosen up
Step 2: Host a room
Step 3: Shut up and drive

Maybe we can take your advice when you learn how to make a half decent series that isn't on the second page. 👍
 
Maybe we can take your advice when you learn how to make a half decent series that isn't on the second page. 👍
Hey....... You leave Dodge/Mobil 1 out of this :(
 
Hey....... You leave Dodge/Mobil 1 out of this :(

Dodge/Mobil 1 has already ended and can't really be expected to stay on the first page for that long. :sly:
 
So...............whats going on? :crazy:
 
RedPartyhat
Guess no racing today?

Nope. More odds of Danica winning sc...
 
3 weeks today.
 
Furi obviously wants to delay the inevitable party that will take place once Pepsi triumphs as teams' title winner. :grumpy:
 
I need you guys to delay all of the races because I can't make it to them at the current scheduled times. :dopey:
 
MustangRyan
I need you guys to delay all of the races because I can't make it to them at the current scheduled times. :dopey:

Don't mistake me for James :lol:
 
Guessing no double header... Ah well now we have to wait a month for this to end then another month for S6.
 
Guessing no double header... Ah well now we have to wait a month for this to end then another month for S6.

Probably won't be quite a month. Around 2-3 weeks perhaps.
 
so when is the next race?
 
Then the finale a week After that. Couple weeks to regroup and expect the new season to start.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back