NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,633 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the finale a week After that. Couple weeks to regroup and expect the new season to start.

Friday Night spot race alert
 
FlyingFox
Friday Night spot race alert

Perhaps :) OP schedule looks close to final.
 
With the time change in the US, what is now green flag time there?
 
Furinkazen
With the time change in the US, what is now green flag time there?

Its one hour later in the afternoon than normal.
 
cnd01
Its one hour later in the afternoon than normal.

That will be better for the final two rounds then 👍
 
no as we will go forward on the 31st so only the 29th will be an hour later for americans and the 7th will go back to normal
 
no as we will go forward on the 31st so only the 29th will be an hour later for americans and the 7th will go back to normal

Don't forget that the US has already entered DST.

2 a.m. on the Second Sunday in March to
2 a.m. on the First Sunday of November.

Some American territories and states don't observe daylight saving time. Those include Hawaii, most of Arizona, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam and the Northern Marianas
 
So this friday the championship fight heats up at Motegi. :D
 
Furinkazen
So this friday the championship fight heats up at Motegi. :D

I can make it this week furi if my services are needed :)
 
What are the current standings Furi?
 
01 Spurgy 116
02 RPH 109
03 Carb 88
04 Furi 82
05 Joe 81

01 Pepsi 242
02 RPM 172
03 Mobil 1 141
 
I assume its too late for latecomers? If so, I could be the pace car, might as well meet the drivers.

I'll drive if you want me to though, Motegi isn't my favorite place though :p Plus I don't want to ruin RPH's chances.
 
If there is room, would love to watch.
 
I assume its too late for latecomers? If so, I could be the pace car, might as well meet the drivers.

I'll drive if you want me to though, Motegi isn't my favorite place though :p Plus I don't want to ruin RPH's chances.

No issues with new drivers, doors open 👍

If there is room, would love to watch.

We'll see 👍
 
We'll see 👍
Thanks, I'm just waiting until next season to drive, permitting I can. Wouldn't want to interfere with any Championship battles :dopey:
 
Doing some NASCAR in a room now if anyone wants to join? :)
 
3 days to go for the penultimate race of the season.
 
Last edited:
This mornings speedtest

2603203536.png
 
i can't compete with you

I'm unpopular to have that download speed :ouch:

You do have a better ping than I do and probably less packet loss as a result.

Having said that I just did that test and it was not that bad.

78995887.png
 
Making tweaks - gone from



to:



Edit: Cannot connect to PS3 though...
 
was that after my tutorial?

Yeah. But my PS3 won't pick up the DMZ IP Address - I can't find a setting in BT Homehub to sort it. Now I can't find NAT Type, I think I put wrong DNS Server numbers in so I am putting my old values back in.
 
Yeah. But my PS3 won't pick up the DMZ IP Address - I can't find a setting in BT Homehub to sort it. Now I can't find NAT Type, I think I put wrong DNS Server numbers in so I am putting my old values back in.

I will ask my daughter if the DMZ exists in the Homehub. Otherwise I'll ask her if there is any other way to improve your connection. She should have all the answers.

Make sure you have ALL the correct IP addresses in otherwise it won't work.
 
I will ask my daughter if the DMZ exists in the Homehub. Otherwise I'll ask her if there is any other way to improve your connection. She should have all the answers.

Got the menu after re setting my Homehub. Had a brief scare when I had conflicting IP addresses. Now going to check my PS3 IP against the HomeHub information.
 
Got the menu after re setting my Homehub. Had a brief scare when I had conflicting IP addresses. Now going to check my PS3 IP against the HomeHub information.


The ps3 won't be labelled 'ps3' unless you've edited its name in the advanced settings.

On the xmb on your ps3, go to network settings and find out what ip address it's using.

Then when you're in 'devices' under the bthomehub settings, you'll be able to match up that ip address and rename it to 'ps3'.

Then when you enter the dmz settings you'll be able to select 'ps3' from that list. It doesn't matter either way if you rename it, it's just to make it easier for you to remember what's what.
 
Port forwarding has led to me DROPPING to



Ok back up now to


EDIT: Cannot connect to any GT5 servers, not been able to all day 👎
 
Port forwarding has led to me DROPPING to



Ok back up now to


EDIT: Cannot connect to any GT5 servers, not been able to all day 👎

Well not sure about the GT servers Alex but if your PS3 is logging on to the PSN things are OK.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back