NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,630 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I vote that S6 start immediately after S5 ends (pre-season for S6 race the week after).

Also what time will the race start for me? (and Ganon and No_Bull)
 
We might have to delay the finale one week as spurgy won't be around next week...
 
We might have to delay the finale one week as spurgy won't be around next week...

Yes, he's been saying that for a while now, which is why I suggested a double header tomorrow to finish the season (as the Sprint Cup S3 double header had great success).

I still don't see the sense in delaying this another week after it's been delayed for 3 weeks for one person.
 
Yes, he's been saying that for a while now, which is why I suggested a double header tomorrow to finish the season (as the Sprint Cup S3 double header had great success).

I still don't see the sense in delaying this another week after it's been delayed for 3 weeks for one person.

Problem is they are long races the last two, and I don't think everyone would make it, otherwise I would support the idea.
 
We might have to delay the finale one week as spurgy won't be around next week...

Yes have a weeks break. All banners are ready for S6 too
 
Seeing as there is a race tomorrow its all gone bloody quiet over here!!
 
Race Preview Presented By
Team_Banner_GTPlanet.png


Round 8: NASCAR Japan 150 @ Motegi Superspeedway
100 Laps / 150 Miles


8449379944_9321ba6db5_b.jpg


We are back at Motegi Superspeedway for the final time this season. Round 8 of the NASCAR Truck Series see's the longest race of the season at this short oval.

Last seasons race saw DrifterJoe get his second win of the season for Scuderia Venom with ChrisJohnson taking second and Furinkazen taking the final podium position for RPM.

Tonight could be a deciding factor in the battle at the top between RedPartyHat and Spurgy for the title. Carbonox, Furinkazen, and Joe are all a little further back ready to pounce.

With this being the penultimate race of the season, every point is going to count - so let's go racing at Motegi!

PreJP150a_zpsea049e0e.gif


PreJP150b_zps276f2821.gif


​
 
So who is racing tonight?
 
So who is racing tonight?

So, lets say I was pace car tonight, will I be used for only starting the race? Or do I just stay in the grass until my service needed?
 
We don't need a pacecar. Also there is no grass at motegi... More concerned about attendance tonight...
 
Motegi has grass, I don't know what Furi has been smoking today. :rolleyes:
 
Not the oval... Or am I smoking something?!
 
We don't need a pacecar. Also there is no grass at motegi... More concerned about attendance tonight...

There is grass :indiff: I'm debating over whether to drive, I feel like crap today :grumpy:
 
If there's room, you can start and park.
 
So, lets say I was pace car tonight, will I be used for only starting the race? Or do I just stay in the grass until my service needed?

What's wrong with the pits? :p

An IS-F pacecar would be cool since it's a Japanese race and all...

@Furi- Start and Parking is stupid.
 
Hmmm we will see. Depends on entry level. You racing tonight akmuq?
 
I'll be watching, provided there's room. Would love to race, but I don't know since there's only two races left in the season and I don't want to mess with the title or anything.
 
MrXweetok
I'll be watching, provided there's room. Would love to race, but I don't know since there's only two races left in the season and I don't want to mess with the title or anything.

Your choice if you want to race or not :)
 
I'll be watching, provided there's room. Would love to race, but I don't know since there's only two races left in the season and I don't want to mess with the title or anything.

Title is basically locked between two people...who are teammates :P.
We'd love to see new people though 👍
 
Room opening :)
 
I'm a maybe. I'll be in in a minute.
 
Alright. 30 mins to start of scheduled qualifying.
 
May push quali back to 7.50 if it allows people to get in.
 
Sorry guys, I have to work. I'm not making it. :(
 
Just 8 in so far :(
 
Quali put back until 5 to the hour.
 
I'm having some disk problems. Going to clean it, but I might not be there.
 
I'm having some disk problems. Going to clean it, but I might not be there.

Quali starts 5 to the hour, ends at 10 past.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back