NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,633 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quali beginning, 15min for people to join.
 
Firu, I don't need 3 separate messages telling me "TRUCKS OPEN" :(
 
Was looking forward to racing :(



I'll make sure I'm good to go for Indy.
 
Müle;8326944
Firu, I don't need 3 separate messages telling me "TRUCKS OPEN" :(

You get one of the batch messages :p

7 mins to start.
 
Sorry I could not make it this evening. Something was sprung on me at 7pm so I could not make it.
 
Oh boy. RPH DC's, Spurgy 20pts ahead.... But even if RPH wins next week, and Spurgy does not start - it will be 3 wins each. But 3-1 in 2nd places mean Spurgy would be champion on countback.

Congratulations Spurgy :cheers:
 
Oh boy. RPH DC's, Spurgy 20pts ahead.... But even if RPH wins next week, and Spurgy does not start - it will be 3 wins each. But 3-1 in 2nd places mean Spurgy would be champion on countback.

Congratulations Spurgy :cheers:

:grumpy: <<<<<< Thats all I got to say about that.
 
Oh boy. RPH DC's, Spurgy 20pts ahead.... But even if RPH wins next week, and Spurgy does not start - it will be 3 wins each. But 3-1 in 2nd places mean Spurgy would be champion on countback.

Congratulations Spurgy :cheers:

9th in my first ever NASCAR race of any form on GTP. Yes it was last but who cares! Might show up next week, Furi, can you give me set up help. Also, can I apologise to Yera and congratulate Spurgy!
 
First time in GTP history I'm happy about Spurgy winning the title. :D
 
Oh yeah, Yeratel pit after running out fuel right? :dunce:

Yes, I was 2 laps short... :ouch:
Shame as otherwise I could've battled both Carb and Jammy for 2nd...
 
Still a great run 👍 , season finale at Indy should be a blast :D
 
My fuel strategy was
Lap 27, 31 litres,
Lap 55, 25 litres,
Lap 84, 13 litres,

I had 5 laps left and good tires, Had I been on pace instead of .500 off a lap I may have been able to stratigize myself in, plus if we had a GWC I may have been able to do something,
 
our strategy was good, had enough for a GWC if needed
 
PreFINAL_zpsf9b770f8.gif


PreFINAL2_zpsa00f12c6.gif
 
Since Spurgy is champion anyway, I guess he shouldn't mind us racing next weekend? :sly:
 
We are racing next weekend anyway :p
 
Booyaka loaned me his truck since he has to go somewhere Friday.
 
Indy finale is really a race for pride.
 
Scorn on Pepsi and their strategy.
 
raceorama123432
👍 hope I can make it next weekend!

Can't make it this friday, on DofE. Kinda wishin' I wasn't but, oh well! Good Luck to all racers and see on the track for S6
 
Two days until the season finale, can RPM break their duck and get a win?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back