NBA: 2012-2013 Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 1,503 comments
Wow, Orlando got ripped haha they should've been first :P

At least we're picking 6th, I hope a solid SF is still on the board when we select :)

I feel a little bad for the Bobcats, the last couple of years the lottery hasn't been too kind to them. :lol:

The Eastern Conference Finals begin proper tonight in Miami. It's the Indiana Pacers and the Miami Heat. Good luck to both teams.

God damn I hate the Pacers.

LEBRON OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING

Last edited:
I AM SO HYPE RIGHT NOW! TIME TO GET SOME GOD DAMN SLEEP!

Roy Hibbert on the bench ftw. I wish he were on the bench more often.

iwgeTCiWvc0no.gif

I read that it was LeBron's layup for the win or whatever, but didn't realize Hibbert was on the bench. Maybe he was tired, or was waiting for some Gatorade. :lol:

Vogel's a good coach though. I can just see the fans & media blowing up on that now, but all coaches are human. He done learnt it tonight.

Hey, that Super Moderator double posted!

......wait.

Edit: Buzzer beating layup. That one is nice.

Double post, but it was worth it. Vogel took Hibbert out because someone would've been open if Hibbert had to chase them around the court.

I wish I could see another angle on how LeBron lost his defender, because I could swear George or whoever that is, he was keeping close on James like there was Hibbert defending the post.

Heatposterized will probably put up highlights tomorrow on youtube. If not tonight.

Meh, I'll bet on it the excitement doesn't stick around and we'll get a fairly boring and predictable finals.

He's so strong & fast, man. They seemed to have made two critical errors in that play(man probably thrown off the position, Hibbert on the bench), but he's tough to stop even when you do everything right. I don't want to sound like a hater, and if anything, it's quite the other way, but Durant may seem like a top star like James on paper, but in reality, one is very guardable, considering. Way James can explode to the basket + the handle he's got, he's like Tony Parker or Dwayne Wade, except he's as big as Hibbert.

"Overplayed", exactly my thoughts. Good defense, if the basket was to the right side. I'm not sure what was going through the defender's mind on that one.

First world problem! The cable company has not restored service to the house yet. I tried tethering my phone to the laptop so I could watch last night's Heat/Pacers game, but apparently Verizon did not like that and throttled the data. :grumpy:

Frank Vogel made the dumbest move a coach can make. The Pacers could've stolen that game 1 if Vogel made Hibbert hold the fort and collapse to the paint on drives. You always give up the jump shot in favor the easy lay ups Miami pulled.

I know Larry bird is privately going to tell Vogel that he stumbled.

If I was Bird, I'd keep my mouth shut. I have no doubt in my mind that no one is more critical of what happened last night than Vogel himself.

Excellent post game interview of the coach here.

Last edited:
Please tell me that Battier will be out in Game 2:

I've been on a receiving end of that. Bitch move.

Latest Posts

Back