NBA: 2012-2013 Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 1,503 comments
I hate Hibbert, man. That guy is Indiana's WHOLE TEAM. Hibbert and George are like the next Shaq and Kobe. How is Greg Oden's rehab going? We need to draft nothing but bigs and shooters and sign Ol' Greg.

Yeah, just keep in mind G.O.'s only about 6'5" in a wheelchair.

I can't believe how dominant Hibbert's been in the post season. Very reminiscent of 90's NBA, when quality center was one of the keys to winning in the Playoffs. We(Blazers) had this guy on the offer sheet for max contract. Some people actually wondered if Indiana would match. I wish they'd let a guy like this get away over money. :crazy:

Chris Bosh is not a big man. He's a clumsy point guard with extremely long limbs. His head, hands, and feet are smaller than Lebron's and Wade's. Riley has to go get a 300lbs REAL BIG mother****er. How is Pekovic from Minnesota? He looks like a pretty mean dude.

Chris Bosh could be replaced entirely by Dewayne Dedmon from USC.

The Raptors are reportedly in negotiations with executive of the year, Nuggets GM Masai Ujiri. Word is they're making him a very lucrative offer and Nuggets aren't going to counter-offer.
That's been the story, but yesterday, I saw something about Raptors being interested in Kevin Pritchard(formerly w/Blazers, now Pacers). Pritchard only recently became a GM in Indiana though & I don't see him leaving. They may just be playing F.A. game, throwing another name in the rumor mill to pressure the guy they really want.

Edit: Couple minutes left in the overtime, and the Spurs are up by 8. I can't believe some people picked Memphis to take the series(oops).

Last edited:
In Game 2 of the Pacers/Heat series, D. Wade threw an elbow at Lance S. of the Pacers. The NBA reviewed the incident and reviewed in favor of a Flagrant 1 Foul on D. Wade.

Game 3 of Pacers/Heat (Heat at Pacers) is at the bottom of the hour.

I guess the NBA's superstar treatment is alive & well. If a bench scrub gave Wade a flying elbow, NBA might actually overreact and end the man's season.

You're such a hater. It's funny that they make Kerr and Miller call these games when they're total Bulls and Pacers homers respectively.

When I was checking out the score online on CBS, they have this thing where "fans" of teams check in. In the Indiana/Miami was 2-to-1. All I know is that Florida isn't that big of a state, and this country has a lot of dummies. j/k :lol:

Edit: I didn't know what flop you guys were talking about, but this story had link to it, amongst other dirty plays Wade has been accused of. I guess he is becoming the new Bruce Bowen.

Last edited:
When I was checking out the score online on CBS, they have this thing where "fans" of teams check in. In the Indiana/Miami was 2-to-1. All I know is that Florida isn't that big of a state, and this country has a lot of dummies. j/k :lol:

Edit: I didn't know what flop you guys were talking about, but this story had link to it, amongst other dirty plays Wade has been accused of. I guess he is becoming the new Bruce Bowen.
He's been one of the biggest POS players for a couple years now. If he can't play dirty & get away with it, he'll do what it takes to get foul calls or flop & act like the victim.

What's funny is he never tries this against the league's most confrontational like Garnett or MWP.

He's been one of the biggest POS players for a couple years now. If he can't play dirty & get away with it, he'll do what it takes to get foul calls or flop & act like the victim.

What's funny is he never tries this against the league's most confrontational like Garnett or MWP.
I do remember hearing incidents here & there, but I didn't realize it's come to this point. What's sad is that he is a genuinely talented guard. I absolutely hate him tarnishing his legacy like this, but it also says a lot about the kind of man he actually is.
Haha it was a solid flop by Wade there, fell down instantly :lol:
Looks almost like he's practicing sliding into the second base. :lol:

Are the Spurs purposely wanting to keep finishing games in overtime? I know they can go into an overdrive mode in overtime, but it's time to finish this game in the last 3 minutes.

BTW, Marc Gasol. Class act guy. You could see he was ready to run back on offense, but stopped for Parker.👍

That's actually the norm, but I guess it can seem saintly after watching those highlights from the Dwyane Wade story. :lol:

So the Spurs finished them off, eh? So much for my prediction of Griz winning the Game 7. :ouch: :lol:

sumbrownkid
Welcome to the United States of Hate Omnis.

Population: Everyone outside of Florida.

McLaren

Let's all ignore an 18-point road drubbing and turn this into how a player occasionally plays dirty. That salves the wounds of despair every time...

Nobody refutes how good Miami is on the all-time scale. In fact, I still can't get over how much trouble Indiana gave them in the first two games of the series. Then again, I think sitting & resting does hurt teams in the Playoffs.

Spurs :nervous:

Nobody refutes how good Miami is on the all-time scale. In fact, I still can't get over how much trouble Indiana gave them in the first two games of the series. Then again, I think sitting & resting does hurt teams in the Playoffs.

Spurs :nervous:

Mate they need the rest, not too many young bloods in that squad :lol:

Let's all ignore an 18-point road drubbing and turn this into how a player occasionally plays dirty. That salves the wounds of despair every time...
Occasionally? You could flip on any game with Wade actually trying (so, half the Heat games) & find him eventually trying some sort of dirty tactic or flop.

But, if occasionally is still the word we want to use, that's more than anyone else in the league right now. I'm amazed he doesn't get called for more technical fouls when he goes running to the refs instead of getting back on defense.

I hope Pacers whoop Miami in this series, Miami is so overrated now. Those Miami fans are not die hard/true fans. They only a wanna be Miami fan because of LeBron. It's like every time when a team wins the finals a lot of people switch over that team saying their a fan of them. I'm a laker fan, it's not because of Kobe, I was a laker fan since 2003 when I got into basketball. But I'll still being a laker fan from this time on even though Kobe Bryant retires. :)

Latest Posts

Back