NCGT5 Drift Competition (01/08/2011)

• Thread starter aeconklin
  • 110 comments
I would like to get your opinions about the course. I have a secondary one at autumn ring. Which for me is a lot more fun with the class of cars, but only by so much.

This is a sweet idea, great feeling about it! I like the part where you are saying that it is for learning, not too competetive (lol spelling wtf?) I'm gonna get a g27 soon and I might not join this one, but I beg of you to host more events like this, I'll be more than honoured if I could be of any use at all in the future. I have various skills in leadership and planning (currently studying it) so do not hesitate to contact me if there's anything I can do for ya! GOGO COMMUNITY

田中BOMB;4254416
I would like to get your opinions about the course. I have a secondary one at autumn ring. Which for me is a lot more fun with the class of cars, but only by so much.

I like the course BAR the teardrop, it's not quite big enough and you're losing a lot of speed... You could go on Tsukuba, at the same section, however go the other direction, so come from corner just before the big straight, then round where little teardrop bit is to where the original start finish you had was. Or just do Autumn Ring as it's a great drift track. Grand valley also has a nice section in it, before the first tunnel.

田中BOMB;4254416

I must say The course I'm mixed on, its nice but the 180 is murder I feel. I never agree with sharp turns like that in drifting to be 100% honest, I'm interested in this new track or the possibility of Tsukuba d1 section.

Ok, first things first. I've been offline for a while I'm trying to catch up now.

I went to my Japantown and there was no "Drift Tengoku" Volumes. Dec. 27 I will go again and take a photo of their Auto Magazine stock, you can choose one of of the many for your prize.

Secondly It appears the Tsukuba track isn't as hot as I thought. Even in my own opinion its small and bland. I will post up my Autumn Ring course tonight so you can decide.

New drivers wanting to join in. I'm sorry but the event is closed. (I will be working out who dropped out and who wants to join. I will message you if your added.) Please look forward to the next event!

Confused, is the entire event closed or are you not accepting anymore drivers for the reserve list?
Regardless, here's my entry fwiw, for the reserve:
[YOUTUBEhd]yIFH_twaNl8[/YOUTUBEhd]

Last edited:
psn: pinoy_boii_408
Car: Nissan S14 silvia
HP: 250
Team: project Drift
Time zone:Pacific usa

count me in ! im interested in joining =D

Hey Bomb I can help you look for the recent Dori-Ten. We have a lot of japanese book stores here in hawaii. Battle Magazine would be a good choice as well because it sometimes comes with a dvd.

I'm in if still space.

Psn: DaveM-Sport
Car: AE86 / mkIII supra / R32 GTS-t or S13... Haven't decided yet.

Using G25

Great course layout by the way... Tear drops are always lots of fun to do and there is a reasonable amount of skill needed to keep the drift smooth too

Back